Donald will soon find out, that the Obama way to do things, was the right way!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
National Security
Pentagon plan to defeat ISIS looks very much like Obama’s approach

Trump and his Obama haters can talk shit all day about the black guy, but you nuts will soon learn, other than not backing up his physical attacks, Obama did damn good at keeping our enemies at bay....something Trump and his generals are learning.....The Pentagon is putting the final touches on a promised new counter-Islamic State strategy for Syria and Iraq, and it looks very much like the one the Obama administration pursued, according to senior defense officials.

Bottom line is this, President Obama and his administration will go down in history...bar none as being the most effective, productive leader in all our history...given the shit he had to go through dealing with white haters.

Funny how the rabid right forgot how El Cheeto said he knew more about ISIS than the generals & would have a plan within 30 days of being sworn in.

Here we are, 5 months later & the frickin orange disaster has no plan except follow Obama's plans which he said were a disaster.

I sometimes don't know id is dumber - Trump or his supporters.

For all wed know, Trump became President to line his pockets - at least that part is working out well.

Funny how the rabid right forgot how El Cheeto said he knew more about ISIS than the generals & would have a plan within 30 days of being sworn in.

Here we are, 5 months later & the frickin orange disaster has no plan except follow Obama's plans which he said were a disaster.

For all wed know, Trump became President to line his pockets - at least that part is working out well.
How is he getting richer now than he would have had he not run for POTUS? Are you just assuming that he is?

How is he getting richer now than he would have had he not run for POTUS? Are you just assuming that he is?
He is making millions more from his Florida Resort. He doubled membership fees, visited there many times, Had dinner with foreign leaders in the main dining areas.

He charges Secret Service for golf cart rentals to follow his fat ass around the golf course.

Then there was the China deal where he got 4 trademarks awarded to him.

Ivanka got deals from Japan after meeting with the Japan PM. Kushner is selling his position to get foreign investment by offering legal residence.

The entire family is hustling America.

He is making millions more from his Florida Resort. He doubled membership fees, visited there many times, Had dinner with foreign leaders in the main dining areas.

He charges Secret Service for golf cart rentals to follow his fat ass around the golf course.

Ivanka got deals from Japan after meeting with the Japan PM. Kushner is selling his position to get foreign investment by offering legal residence.

IOW, they're learning how to be politicians.

You asked. I answered.

I assume you approve.

• Banned

When he made that comment, he was being Russian fed by FLYNN....and that is fact!!! Now he don't know his ass ho from his arm pits, cause Flynn is gone. Dumbest mf's in the country!! And the saddness is all this, he's too gotdamned old and spoiled to realize just how fuckin stupid he is...he'll never get it!! 36% approval ratings and he's content, as long as a hand full of white rednecks still love his dumb ass...never seen nuttin like it

National Security

Trump and his Obama haters can talk shit all day about the black guy, but you nuts will soon learn, other than not backing up his physical attacks, Obama did damn good at keeping our enemies at bay....something Trump and his generals are learning.....The Pentagon is putting the final touches on a promised new counter-Islamic State strategy for Syria and Iraq, and it looks very much like the one the Obama administration pursued, according to senior defense officials.

Bottom line is this, President Obama and his administration will go down in history...bar none as being the most effective, productive leader in all our history...given the shit he had to go through dealing with white haters.

LMAO! Oh damn Tiger girl! you're killin' me here!

I swear you gotta be acting!

LMAO!

• Banned

Let me ask you this....has anyone ever and I mean ever heard any stories about Trumps family, his dad? Has anyone ever seen a picture of his daddy? How many successful historical theme's are out here about the Trumps? NONE....he built a brand, hosted a tv show and owe's Putin his next grandchild...stop putting this man on a pedestal, he's an idiot that got lucky. No better than a fuckin mega million lottery winner from da hood!!

You asked. I answered.

I assume you approve.
I see it as something that every politician does and that there is no way to stop it. Power attracts wealth and the more a politician has to sell, the more money he/she makes. Just look at how much the Clintons made while Hillary was Sec State and how drastically it dropped off when she lost the election. My approval or disapproval does absolutely nothing. Politicians early in our country's history would sometimes leave office and die broke. Not so much today.

Let me ask you this....has anyone ever and I mean ever heard any stories about Trumps family, his dad? Has anyone ever seen a picture of his daddy? How many successful historical theme's are out here about the Trumps? NONE....he built a brand, hosted a tv show and owe's Putin his next grandchild...stop putting this man on a pedestal, he's an idiot that got lucky. No better than a fuckin mega million lottery winner from da hood!!
There are a lot of famous people who make a lot of money and lose it all. Johnny Depp comes to mind. A moron will not take a few million and turn it into billions. A moron will take a few million and turn it into nothing. And why do you assume that someone in "da hood" is an idiot? Isn't that racist?

You asked. I answered.

I assume you approve.
I see it as something that every politician does and that there is no way to stop it. Power attracts wealth and the more a politician has to sell, the more money he/she makes. Just look at how much the Clintons made while Hillary was Sec State and how drastically it dropped off when she lost the election. My approval or disapproval does absolutely nothing. Politicians early in our country's history would sometimes leave office and die broke. Not so much today.

Your approval shows in your vote.

The Clinton Foundation is not the same as the Clintons as they take no money out of the foundation.

When one is out of office, it is different than when in office. Those out of office are out of the decision making.

Last I checked, ISIS is now surrounded and collapsing and imminent defeat is expected with a year! Seems like a plan to me!
Using the Obama plan.

Oh wait, I get it. Following Obama's plan was Trump's plan.

You asked. I answered.

I assume you approve.

Your approval shows in your vote.

The Clinton Foundation is not the same as the Clintons as they take no money out of the foundation.

At least, that's what they say <nudge nudge wink wink>.

When one is out of office, it is different than when in office. Those out of office are out of the decision making.
Which goes to my point. Hillary ceased to be as valuable when she ceased to have influence and access to peddle.

National Security

The difference between Trump and Obama when it comes to combating terrorist groups is that Trump gave the military more control of combat situations, whereas under Obama, the military had to get clearance for all of their actions in the field; other than that, the fight remains similar. We aren't dealing with uniformed armies under specific nation control. We are dealing with para-military units in civilian clothes who attack and fade into the civilian populace and when located, use civilians as shields.
I feel that the western governments are failing to see the big picture when it comes to fighting Islam. One has to think of the terrorist groups as the seeds of a dandelion plant. They spread across the land, this way and that and when you attack the terrorist seeds, you aren't killing their true source. The root in this case is the mosques, clerics preaching and the Koran.

National Security

"Obamas approach"? You think Obama came up with our military strategy against ISIS? You cant be serious. :laugh:

National Security

Obama couldn't find his ass with both hands

His face looks like a worn out punching bag at the gym. And his transgender old man looks worse.

-Geaux

New Topics

Forum List

Back