Donald Trump's quotes on healthcare

Estermoon, are you thinking of visiting here? Please, prior to doing so, please purchase a health plan which is honored world wide. America is free, however not in the freebie sense of the word. That is one of the way's we here differ from Viet Nam. You are remarkably well versed in written American English for some one who claimed to be weak in that arena, in your initial post. Quick learner? As I stated in another post, it pays to "know your enemy". Have a wonderful day and I wish you well, honestly! :bye1:

Hi I amso IR! :bye1:
I don't think I can visit America because it's so expensive for me! Unfortunately I don't have any ties there!
I'm happy you said I'm well versed in written English because that's the number 1 reason why I'm here :)
That's because I've been studying English since middle school I guess :D!

Hi I amso IR! :bye1:
I don't think I can visit America because it's so expensive for me! Unfortunately I don't have any ties there!
I'm happy you said I'm well versed in written English because that's the number 1 reason why I'm here :)
That's because I've been studying English since middle school I guess :D!

I would be proud of myself were I to be as fluid as you are in terms of communicating. Again I wish you well. Plus I do not know if you would enjoy things here in the US. We are a different folk with a different sense of values that you would find impulsive I believe. We do not have the time nor experience which the Vietnam folk have and our mix of backgrounds and heritage can be confusing at times. We don't have the time to wait for tomorrow as we want it today. Also, our suspicion of the Asian folk tends to block our view. Understand, I am not defending our way, simply pointing it out, be it right, wrong or indifferent. Please take care and again, I wish you well. I amso IR.

Thanks I amso IR! :smile:
I think different people can talk and understand each other!
We were enemies in the past but now we have good relations even if we have different religions or political views ;)
I believe I could enjoy US at least something of what you can offer :)
Take care you too and have a good day! :smiliehug:

There is no "free" healthcare system.

Doctors don't work for nothing.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Does he want a public and free National Healthcare System?
That could be a big change in America history
If I'm not mistaken USA never had a free healthcare for everybody :)
im not too sure i think he does

Trump "wants" whatever his "fans" want to hear.

Yup. And Clinton "wants" whatever her fans want to hear. Thus we discover the real problem. It isn't the scumbags hoodwinking voters. It's voters who want to be hoodwinked; who will vote for any candidate who tells them what they want to hear, even when they know it is irrational and immoral.

Not sure just what they are saying that fits this category.

It might seem rational and even sensible on the surface, but the problem is trying to do it through a federal government so that it can be applied to 320,000,000 people in various regions in a non-uniform economy.
real talk

Forum List

Back