Donald Trump! You're Hired!

Discussion in 'USMB Breaking News' started by Mrs. M., Dec 8, 2015.

1. DarkFury

DarkFury BANNED Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33,800
    Donald Trump is a once per generation enigma. We were sold by the press Obama was but that has proved as fake as anything turned out by an ad agency.

Trump is raw but REAL. He's brassy and his is bold. He will not only be the NEXT president he may go down is history as one of the BEST presidents. One more thing that current LOSER will never do.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. MaryL

MaryL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,045
    I am no fan of Trump, or his remarks about limiting Muslim immigrants. But I am sick and tired of the current shadow of liberal group-think that hangs over everything. I have heard MORE outrage at Donald Trump's Muslim comment than I have Muslim mass murders! And as always, the liberal admonishment against a anti Muslim backlash. Ever notice that? I think liberals are the REAL ISLAMAPHOBES, they are protective of and genuflect to Islam (perhaps the most anti liberal cause EVER), which brings me back again to square one. Islam would stone liberals or hang them...I would think Liberals would applaud limiting or controlling quasi religious hate groups that want to limit human rights like Muslim do. Go figure.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2015