Donald Trump! You're Hired!

Trump.jpg

Donald Trump is a man who is surrounded by enemies within and without.
There is no better way to learn the truth about a man than to find out who his enemies are.

“Tell Donald Trump that hate is not an American value,” tweeted Hillary Clinton, who has the distinction of being the first presidential candidate in history to run while under a full-fledged investigation by the FBI.

Mrs. Clinton is no paragon of virtue.

The media should ask Mrs. Clinton when speaking the truth ceased from being an American value. While it may be a novel idea for her, Donald Trump's decision to put Americans ahead of politically correct tweeting was the right move.

Shake a tree hard enough and whatever is in it will eventually come out.

The most difficult enemy to discern is the one who pretends to be a Patriot serving for the good of the country. Either they are truly the righteous among us or they are the tares sown in among the wheat. Tares look just like wheat. When the wind blows, the wheat bow down but the tares do not bend. They are a stiff-necked enemy whose intention is to remain undetected while destroying from within.

The winds of adversity have become fiercest with Trump's latest call for a shutdown of Muslim immigration. Whatever could be shaken is being shaken.

Let's look at what has come out thus far:

Dick Cheney, told a radio audience that to ban a whole religion goes against everything we stand for.

Not to be outdone, Paul Ryan said, “This is not what conservatism stands for.” He added, “What was proposed yesterday, is not what this party stands for, and more importantly, is not what this country stands for."

Have Dick Cheney or Paul Ryan ever read the original 13 State Constitutions on the subject of our Christian faith? Or are they just hoping that their audience does not know what is written in those historical documents?

The Republican Good Ole Boy Clubhouse has been outed. Every Republican that has vilified Donald Trump for his commitment to protect the American people above all else, should be tossed out on their Jesuit educated-communist collective heads.

Good riddance!

New Hampshire is reporting this evening of November 8th 2015, that Donald Trump has nearly doubled his lead now. The Republican Establishment must be tone deaf. Donald Trump's name is music to the ears of Americans who are sick and tired of being told what they can and cannot say. They are weary of lies such as “Islam is a religion of peace.”

While Americans are ready to send Donald Trump to the White House, both parties are eager to send him home. Why has the Republican Establishment sided with Democrats against Donald Trump?

The most unlikely people will join forces under one banner when they become desperate enough. In this case, they are desperate to destroy Donald Trump. His victory spells their defeat and they know it. Where would they go if Trump were to win in 2016? Why neither side would have a future!

This is why the media, the Democrats and the Establishment Republicans have all joined forces to take Donald Trump down.

Why can't they do it?

Because the American people are with Donald Trump.
Without Donald Trump? We're on our own.
Neither party is for us.
Both parties are against Donald Trump!
We need each other.

Time to tell all of these traitors:

You're fired!

and.....

Donald Trump! You're hired!
Donald Trump is a once per generation enigma. We were sold by the press Obama was but that has proved as fake as anything turned out by an ad agency.

Trump is raw but REAL. He's brassy and his is bold. He will not only be the NEXT president he may go down is history as one of the BEST presidents. One more thing that current LOSER will never do.

I am no fan of Trump, or his remarks about limiting Muslim immigrants. But I am sick and tired of the current shadow of liberal group-think that hangs over everything. I have heard MORE outrage at Donald Trump's Muslim comment than I have Muslim mass murders! And as always, the liberal admonishment against a anti Muslim backlash. Ever notice that? I think liberals are the REAL ISLAMAPHOBES, they are protective of and genuflect to Islam (perhaps the most anti liberal cause EVER), which brings me back again to square one. Islam would stone liberals or hang them...I would think Liberals would applaud limiting or controlling quasi religious hate groups that want to limit human rights like Muslim do. Go figure.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back