Donald Trump vows to protect Christianity and protect their heritage

Trump said he's going to crack down on the corrupt corporate media. This will help.
What will help? Abolishing freedom of the press?
It's more like corruption through special interest and so forth.
What corruption ? What special interests?

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/
That's you're answer ? Seriously? Directing me to the website of the paranoid, dystopian, whining about everything liar in chief? Get real!

"A Trump administration, our Christian heritage will be cherished, protected, defended like you've never seen before. Believe me," he said.
Trump tailored his message to the audience, though he carefully avoided mentioning a number of areas — such as the legality of gay marriage — where his New York tolerance conflicts with the Christian right's agenda."

What are your thoughts?
My thoughts are that it is frightening, and unconstitutional.

GOP Partner David Lane Calls For Christianity As 'Official Religion' of US
Submitted by Peter Montgomery on Thursday, 5/21/2015 12:59 pm
As Brian reported this morning, the Republican National Committee continues to partner with the American Renewal Project, which is run by Christian Nationalist and anti-gay extremist David Lane and is affiliated with the far-right American Family Association.

Lane is a busy guy these days. In addition to leading a training session at the Southern Republican Leadership Conference, his American Renewal Project is gearing up for its next political prayer rally, this time hosted by South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley in the important early primary state. Previous Response rallies were hosted by Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.

All the events push David Lane’s divisive and exclusionary view of America as a nation founded by and for Christians — a view on display in an email alert Lane sent to his supporters last night.

We need protection FROM this horseshit! And this..

The Family Leader Is Distributing David Barton's 'Christian Nation' Bible To Every Iowa State Legislator
Submitted by Miranda Blue on Wednesday, 1/28/2015 4:20 pm
Iowa Religious Right group The Family Leader, a key player in the GOP’s first-in-the-nation caucus, has a new plan to encourage legislators in Iowa to “do what God has asked them to do.”

The group is soliciting funds to purchase $100 leather-bound copies of “The Founders Bible" — which is annotated by hack historian David Barton with his thoughts on “our Judeo-Christian history as a nation"— for each member of the Iowa state legislature.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conte...tian-nation-bible-every-iowa-state-legislator

agreed
"A Trump administration, our Christian heritage will be cherished, protected, defended like you've never seen before. Believe me," he said.
Trump tailored his message to the audience, though he carefully avoided mentioning a number of areas — such as the legality of gay marriage — where his New York tolerance conflicts with the Christian right's agenda."

What are your thoughts?
My thoughts are that it is frightening, and unconstitutional.

Submitted by Peter Montgomery on Thursday, 5/21/2015 12:59 pm
As Brian reported this morning, the Republican National Committee continues to partner with the American Renewal Project, which is run by Christian Nationalist and anti-gay extremist David Lane and is affiliated with the far-right American Family Association.

Lane is a busy guy these days. In addition to leading a training session at the Southern Republican Leadership Conference, his American Renewal Project is gearing up for its next political prayer rally, this time hosted by South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley in the important early primary state. Previous Response rallies were hosted by Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.

All the events push David Lane’s divisive and exclusionary view of America as a nation founded by and for Christians — a view on display in an email alert Lane sent to his supporters last night.

We need protection FROM this horseshit! And this..

The Family Leader Is Distributing David Barton's 'Christian Nation' Bible To Every Iowa State Legislator
Submitted by Miranda Blue on Wednesday, 1/28/2015 4:20 pm
Iowa Religious Right group The Family Leader, a key player in the GOP’s first-in-the-nation caucus, has a new plan to encourage legislators in Iowa to “do what God has asked them to do.”

The group is soliciting funds to purchase $100 leather-bound copies of “The Founders Bible" — which is annotated by hack historian David Barton with his thoughts on “our Judeo-Christian history as a nation"— for each member of the Iowa state legislature.

Trump said he's going to crack down on the corrupt corporate media. This will help.

That's you're answer ? Seriously? Directing me to the website of the paranoid, dystopian, whining about everything liar in chief? Get real!

Easy way to tell you to run along, big guy.

Easy way to tell you to run along, big guy.
Thank you for confirming what I already knew about what I'm dealing with here. You are just a mindless troll.

Other religions are not under attack by you anti-Christians.

Thus, it is still NOT the same as favoritism.
Oh? Muslims are not under attack by anti Muslim Islamaphobes? Seriously dude?

How is it under attack?
Could you really have your head that far up your ass, Bubba?

Could you dodge and evade anymore?

Try to be less of a dick.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/12/22/us/Crimes-Against-Muslim-Americans.html

In the months since the terrorist attacks in Paris on Nov. 13 and the mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif., on Dec. 2, reports of attacks and threats against Muslims in the United States have surged, researchers and civil rights groups say.

According to a recent analysis based on reports from the news media and civil rights groups, the rate of suspected hate crimes against Muslims has tripled in the time since the attacks in Paris, with 38 attacks regarded as anti-Islamic. Here are some examples.
Other religions are not under attack by you anti-Christians.

Thus, it is still NOT the same as favoritism.
Oh? Muslims are not under attack by anti Muslim Islamaphobes? Seriously dude?

How is it under attack?
Could you really have your head that far up your ass, Bubba?

Could you dodge and evade anymore?

Try to be less of a dick.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/12/22/us/Crimes-Against-Muslim-Americans.html

In the months since the terrorist attacks in Paris on Nov. 13 and the mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif., on Dec. 2, reports of attacks and threats against Muslims in the United States have surged, researchers and civil rights groups say.

According to a recent analysis based on reports from the news media and civil rights groups, the rate of suspected hate crimes against Muslims has tripled in the time since the attacks in Paris, with 38 attacks regarded as anti-Islamic. Here are some examples.

Note the lack of hard numbers. Common in lefty media attempts to portray the US as an Evul X-ist Nation of some sort.

A tiny number, dramatically increasing, is still a tiny number, especially considering the massive size of this nation.

Also, I wonder if the count includes verbal "assaults" or some other games to pump up the numbers.

What are your thoughts?

Nothing wrong with that. The founders of this country were white christians.

ever hear of the first amendment?

and the founders were mostly deists and wanted government the hell out of religion and religion the hell out of government.

so there is everything wrong with it.

No one is saying anything about violating the First Amendment. Except maybe you anti-Christians.

That is a weak connection you made. Scalise speaks at a conference where he may or may not have known of any ties to white supremacy. Contrast that with Byrd who was a fucking KKK leader. Further, what's the difference speaking at a white supremacist conference or a new black panther conference?
To the radical Liberals, any nod or protection towards Christianity is considered a step towards a national religion; or, quite simply, they hate Christians.
That is correct but it is not "radical liberals" alone. It is anyone who actually understands the Constitution. It is religious freedom that must be protected, not any individual religion

NOpe. Protecting the free exercise of Christianity is not a step toward a national religion.

That is a lie told by anti-Christians to rationalize their attempts of discrimination.

Bulshit! Paranoid bullshit at that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kudos. That is tied for one of the most well thought out and reasonable posts ever posted by a lefty honestly and seriously making the case for their position based on it's merits.

That being said, you in no way actually challenged my point, thus my point stands.

Protecting the free exercise of Christianity is not a step toward a national religion.

That is a lie told by anti-Christians to rationalize their attempts of discrimination
I most certainly did challenge- and refute your nonsensical point. You're just not able to understand it.

You offered a vulgar and unsupported personal opinion. That you think that "refuted" anything just shows how dumb you are.

I wonder, is Trump's idea of preserving Christian heritage including his policy on letting deranged men use women's bathrooms in Trump Tower?

Forum List

Back