Donald Trump Unveils His BOLD Income Tax Proposal - This is a BIG DEAL!

He manages to raise taxes on low income Americans AND lose revenue overall.

Brilliant.
Liar. Show us where his plan raises taxes on low income Americans.
I thought the RW meme was 'the poor don't pay any tax."
In other words, you can't show us either.
No. If the poor pay Zero taxes now, and Trump raised that to 1%, what would be the effect. FOR DCIING CHRIS'S SAKE THIS IS NOT A SAT TEST YOU IDIOT.

Brilliant.
No. If the poor pay Zero taxes now, and Trump raised that to 1%, what would be the effect. FOR DCIING CHRIS'S SAKE THIS IS NOT A SAT TEST YOU IDIOT.
Federal Individual Income Tax Rates by Tax Year

Brilliant.
Are you obtusely confused as to the EITC, or just a damn liar?

See post 23.

IF it doesn't = a increase in taxes to the top 5%...Well, it is just dumb.
Fuck off matt the gov should cut spending!

Fuck off texM3 the little idiot! Exactly, why should the government cut areas that never caused our debt and in fact create jobs? I am guessing you're a high school drop out that never took a class in economics or government.

So yes, fuck off! Want to cut government? Cut the military when it comes to useless nation building and funds to your stupid wall street. Now those would be wise cuts.

Goddamn worthless red-neck amish kook!

Me, I'd increase funding in infrastructure, science and r&d that we know for a fact that will grow our economy.

I'd of course cut the shit out of infusions of money into wall street and stop the dumb nation building wars!!!!! Talk about waste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is true we could substantially lower tax rates if we had a post card tax return. This is totally true.

But 1-5-10-15?

I seriously, seriously doubt it.
I don't see any independent analysis of whether this would be revenue neutral or what. And is it strictly with no tax breaks?
Here's my prediction.

An "independent analysis" of Trump's tax plan will report that it will cause a $50 gazillion federal debt by 2030.

Trump will counter with, "They didn't take into account all the waste, fraud, and abuse I will eliminate like you won't believe!"

:D
I think you are confusing him with Obama when he claimed that the ACA was deficit neutral.
I would never confuse Trump for Obama, even though both lie about revenue neutrality.

Are you obtusely confused as to the EITC, or just a damn liar?

See post 23.
It it's already 10% and they get the EITC, and it's lowered to 1% and they get the EITC, where is it an increase?

Me, I'd increase funding in infrastructure, science and r&d that we know for a fact that will grow our economy.

I'd of course cut the shit out of infusions of money into wall street and stop the dumb nation building wars!!!!! Talk about waste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would you cut off welfare to illegals and able-bodied bums? Would you stop sending money to terrorist nations like Iran? Would you stop subsidizing organizations who butcher babies and sell their body parts?

Political Insider ^ | 2015-09-14 | TP Writer
Conservative Presidential candidate Donald Trump is a smart businessman. He works hard, and does whatever he can to pay the minimal amount of taxes to President Barack Obama. Now, as Trump announced in his book “Time to Get Tough: Making America #1 Again,” we learn Donald Trump’s bold and specific plans to completely restructure America’s tax code. And after the changes are made, every American will end up paying lower taxes. Called the “1-5-10-15” income tax plan–this will likely form the basis of his presidential campaign. Tax proposals consist of the following: * Those making up to $30,000 will pay...

85010707b6c550e6d15f7d02fd49c7d0953bee6b.jpg

I like how

Brilliant.
exactly where is he raising taxes on the low income families?

Oh...you mean they have to pay a little tax as opposed to paying nothing AND getting tax credits?

Maybe that will give them a feeling of participation? Maybe?

No it will give them the feeling of having less money in their paychecks,

something conservatives used to pretend mattered to everyone. Now we know it only matters to them when the upper income people pay lower taxes.
get off it.....not every conservative is a high income earner.

You sound like a child when you say crap like that.

You support raising taxes on the Poor. We get it. That is pretty much mainstream conservatism now.
I support everyone paying a certain percentage of their income to taxes.
I watched my kid file his first return......now he gets it.....and he has more drive...and appreciates things that much more.

But please...stick with the phrase "raise taxes on the poor".

It pretty much fits you perfectly.

It is true we could substantially lower tax rates if we had a post card tax return. This is totally true.

But 1-5-10-15?

I seriously, seriously doubt it.
I don't see any independent analysis of whether this would be revenue neutral or what. And is it strictly with no tax breaks?
Here's my prediction.

An "independent analysis" of Trump's tax plan will report that it will cause a $50 gazillion federal debt by 2030.

Trump will counter with, "They didn't take into account all the waste, fraud, and abuse I will eliminate like you won't believe!"

:D
I think you are confusing him with Obama when he claimed that the ACA was deficit neutral.
I would never confuse Trump for Obama, even though both lie about revenue neutrality.
Sure...they are two completely different people......but if you are going to rag on one for lying about net neutrality, you should be willing to rag on the other.

IF it doesn't = a increase in taxes to the top 5%...Well, it is just dumb.
Fuck off matt the gov should cut spending!

Fuck off texM3 the little idiot! Exactly, why should the government cut areas that never caused our debt and in fact create jobs? I am guessing you're a high school drop out that never took a class in economics or government.

So yes, fuck off! Want to cut government? Cut the military when it comes to useless nation building and funds to your stupid wall street. Now those would be wise cuts.

Goddamn worthless red-neck amish kook!
you rant like a child.....you rant like a biased pig....you have an issue with red necks and an issue with the Amish or you wouldnt have used them to slander your opponent...that means you are as bad as a racist.

You referred to someone as an idiot even though his(her) post is "opinion" just as yours is "opinion"....so you feel if one has a different opinion than you, then they are an idiot.

That makes you a very intolerant human being....much like a child.

Forum List

Back