Donald Trump to Make Several Remarks In Iowa Tomorrow

The ACA was just a way for Obama's baby-eating buddies to keep track of abortions, so they can get to the parts while the baby's heart is still beating.
Nothing about it benefits anyone other than the rich.

Yuck. Trump humpers are sick.

What in the hell does your obsession with pedos have to do with Trump's beautiful healthcare plan?

If pedos and groomers are your thing stick with Boebart, George Santos, or DeSantis...and don't forget to make a new thread about it because this ain't it.

Nope.

Totally backwards from the truth.

American needs positive energy from their leaders, and they aren't going to get any from the worthless retard in the Oval Office.

View attachment 831330
Richard Snowden was seeing his Jesus for the 58th time and you`re saying he isn`t? Why?

I'm not sure what all he's going to be talking about, but he sure seems to be serious about winning the 2024 election. DeSantis and Ramaswamy can't gather crowds like Trump can and obviously once again Biden isn't even trying. I don't think he even knows that he's supposed to be campaigning though in his defense.

Taking the Fifth over and over... again?

The ACA was just a way for Obama's baby-eating buddies to keep track of abortions, so they can get to the parts while the baby's heart is still beating.
Yes, so thank goodness Trump whipped out his terrific replacement for Obamacare.

Oh, wait...

Donald Trump to Make Several Remarks In Iowa Tomorrow​

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!

Yuck. Trump humpers are sick.

What in the hell does your obsession with pedos have to do with Trump's beautiful healthcare plan?

If pedos and groomers are your thing stick with Boebart, George Santos, or DeSantis...and don't forget to make a new thread about it because this ain't it.
Go back to sucking on Obama's dick. :muahaha:

That's rich.:auiqs.jpg:
Compulsive-liars club members talking about someone else being dishonest. :iyfyus.jpg:
I watched Donald Trump's Meet The Press interview.

Here's what he said about Biden: "Look at all the lies he’s told".

I nearly blew out my liver laughing so hard at the audacity of the world's biggest liar making that statement.

Forum List

Back