It begin footage shows ICE raid on illegal migrants in Mesa, Az

Someone forgot to tell the ICE agents that their commander in chief called this off an hour or so ago or maybe this is just a daily occurence.

Democrats represent foreigners and oppose Americans. It’s that simple. They will impede American citizens trying to enforce their laws while working with foreign citizens to overwhelm those laws.
The word here is “traitor”.

Democrats represent foreigners and oppose Americans. It’s that simple. They will impede American citizens trying to enforce their laws while working with foreign citizens to overwhelm those laws.
The word here is “traitor”.

Then it appears trump is going back to his democrat roots because he has allowed more in and thrown less out and tell me why he called it off today or maybe when he changes his underwear will flip flop again.

Someone has explained to Donald Dork how his proposed operation would break the ICE and other budgets. Pelosi called him and informed him once the budgers had maxed out he could not expect further funding for some of his favorite agencies like ICE.

It Begins: Footage Shows ICE Raid on Illegal Migrants in Mesa, Arizona
Video footage of ICE arresting illegal aliens in Mesa, Arizona, has been captured by a far-left Democrat lawmaker.
Oh here they come trendies wait until they get around you too LOL. Let them in let them in let them in !!!!

I CANNOT TELL WHICH IS WORSE:
  • That you post video to things that are not even happening with no video to show?
  • Or that Trump keeps starting stuff or promising it then abruptly stopping it?
  1. First Trump is going to nix Mexico with tariffs. Then he calls it off.
  2. Then Trump is going to pressure Iran but doesn't have the assets there to protect our stuff?
  3. Then Trump is going to war with Iran then stops it minutes before attack?
  4. Now Trump is going to add killer sanctions before he cancels them?
  5. Before that Trump was to divert military funds for the wall before that was stopped?
  6. Now Trump postpones his ICE raids and deportations after saying all hell was breaking loose any day?
I THINK I'M GETTING WHIPLASH.

Trump better decide what he is really doing before the next election.

Better yet, he should stop announcing initiatives until he is sure they are laid in stone.

Either Trump is making himself look like a fool or someone close to him is doing it for him!​

Forum List

Back