Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to remove 11 million

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
I am sure he will have a lot of people ready to put on the brown shirts and man the cattle cars for the round up

TrumpBrownShirts.jpg

Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to move 11M - CNNPolitics.com

Last edited:
There's already a "round up" force.

They're called ICE and Border Patrol.

Just need a president with the balls to let them...you know...enforce immigration laws.

"Donald Trump promises 'deportation force' to remove 11 million"

Further evidence that Trump is an idiot, along with those who agree with him – not that any further evidence was needed, of course.

In fact, Trump's idea is so idiotic that some fellow republicans were forced to tell him his immigration position is silly.

I am sure he will have a lot of people ready to put on the brown shirts and man the cattle cars for the round up

TrumpBrownShirts.jpg

Can you say vote getting rhetoric? I knew you could........

The main obstacle to immigration reform is the Democratic Party, which views this as a political issue to be demagouged rather than a national problem to be solved. In doing so, they have defined this issue by terms like "wall" and "deportation" rather than border security and visa control.

In frustration, the GOP has hardened its bargaining position by characterizing all illegal aliens as criminals who should be immediately deported and prosecuted if they return. In reality, there is a middle ground that most American would support if it was given a chance.

First, however, the history of dishonest dealings (e.g., amnesty) must be addressed. Whether it is labeled a wall or a fence or some other mechanism, an effective means of preventing future illegal entry into the U.S. must be implemented. Is this really too much to ask?

Trump no longer knows the difference between his own fantasy world and his pandering rhetoric. The fact that what he talks about is flagrantly unconstitutional does not faze him at all. Since he is enjoying the support of a significant percentage of the GOP, one can only come to the conclusion that these same people are perfectly OK with shredding the constitution.Worse, since Trump clearly can not do what he says he would do, leads one to the conclusion that his supporters have also lost any connection to the real world.

TrumpBrownShirts.jpg

Can you say vote getting rhetoric? I knew you could........

The main obstacle to immigration reform is the Democratic Party, which views this as a political issue to be demagouged rather than a national problem to be solved. In doing so, they have defined this issue by terms like "wall" and "deportation" rather than border security and visa control.

In frustration, the GOP has hardened its bargaining position by characterizing all illegal aliens as criminals who should be immediately deported and prosecuted if they return. In reality, there is a middle ground that most American would support if it was given a chance.

First, however, the history of dishonest dealings (e.g., amnesty) must be addressed. Whether it is labeled a wall or a fence or some other mechanism, an effective means of preventing future illegal entry into the U.S. must be implemented. Is this really too much to ask?
It wasn't my point.........

Trump no longer knows the difference between his own fantasy world and his pandering rhetoric. The fact that what he talks about is flagrantly unconstitutional does not phase him at all. Since he is enjoying the support of a significant percentage of the GOP, one can only come to the conclusion that these same people are perfectly OK with shredding the constitution.Worse, since Trump clearly can not do what he says he would do, leads one to the conclusion that his supporters have also lost any connection to the real world.
Uuummmm...... I wonder why the far left progressives aren't all that happy with Obama........ (Not really, it's obvious.....)

Trump no longer knows the difference between his own fantasy world and his pandering rhetoric. The fact that what he talks about is flagrantly unconstitutional does not faze him at all. Since he is enjoying the support of a significant percentage of the GOP, one can only come to the conclusion that these same people are perfectly OK with shredding the constitution.Worse, since Trump clearly can not do what he says he would do, leads one to the conclusion that his supporters have also lost any connection to the real world.

Is it hard to get on the Harley in a dress ?

I hear tell it is, so, if I were you, I would stick with the blue pants suit.

Is this to occur before, after, or simultaneously with building the Great Big Wall? How much revenue does he need to squeeze out of middle-class taxpayers to fund his New Reich?

Eisenhower did a good job and no one called him a nazi either.

Rather than be deported, many will leave on their own. Stop the benefits and more will leave.

barack-obama-sworn-in-by-chief-justice-roberts-as-44th-president-of-the-united-states-of-america.jpg

Swearing an oath to uphold the Constitution and the laws of this country............

Pen and a phone don't apply to that oath.

Ignoring the ICE laws of this country doesn't apply to that oath.........

The job of the President is to enforce the Laws of this country, not pick and choose which ones he'll obey...........Which means when illegals are caught they get shipped out even if they have been here 20 years........

Don't like it.........change the law..........otherwise ENFORCE IT................

It depends. Not in a pencil skirt. I've tried.

Forum List

Back