Donald Trump: "On The Attack"

4c03378f04099a313fdec8256aad4ad2.jpg

That he had six bankruptcies instead of four?

Trump got his head handed to him by Lewis and then kicked in the ass.

Trump pulled the Godwin card.

Trump is imploding.
Who the fuck is he? Let me guess just a 18 year old in the 1960s who got a good gig praying on uniformed voters and promoting fear mongering..
Lewis is a real American somebody, and you . . . well, there you go.
Again never heard of him.Kind of weird because I kind of in the know.This really has to be your flavor of the week like Cindy....
You demonstrate that you don't know, clearly. It is on you to rectify your lack of knowledge.

Donald Trump's name seems to be synonymous with the phrase "on the attack" Over the last year Mr. Trump has attacked not just Democrats, but Latinos, Muslims, African Americans, China, Military families, American war hero's, the media, as well as many in his own party. Now he's "on the attack" against America's intelligence community. As President, Donald Trump is going to need the cooperation and support of many of these same folks that he has attacked so viciously if he expects to get anything done while in office....I wonder if he realizes this?? :eusa_naughty:

You fools have been saying "He can't" for the last year....
A bit longer actually. It started the day he announced in June '15. And they've been consistently wrong ever since. Well, at least they're good at one thing.

[

He cant possibly be worse than barry.

Not even close. Trump will be easily the worse president in US history. I thought have Baby Bush I would never see anything worse in my lifetime. Not even in my kids' lifetime. Never underestimate the gullibility of the people.

Sounds like we have a real NostraDumbass on our hands.
So what are this weeks powerball numbers?

Forum List

Back