Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

This vid is another example of the great job President Trump is doing.....

We couldn’t have asked for a better president. :)

President Trump and the Republicans across the nation are delivering big!
Employers added 164,000 jobs to nonfarm payrolls in April, and average hourly wages increased 2.6% year over year, government data show. The unemployment rate reached 3.9%, the lowest level since 2000.
Unemployment keeps going down. Incomes keep going up. Liberty keeps expanding. And progressive snowflakes continue to have their hourly meltdowns. W-I-N-N-I-N-G.

U.S. job growth picks up, unemployment rate falls to 3.9 percent

5D206D48-1BBC-4619-8B89-F6C3AE990B2F.jpeg

Lower tax rates, less regulations, and more “right to work” states have all resulted in exactly what conservatives said it would - more employment resulting in higher tax revenues to the federal government.
The federal government took in a record tax haul in April en route to its biggest-ever monthly budget surplus, the Congressional Budget Office said, as a surging economy left Americans with more money in their paychecks — and this more to pay to Uncle Sam.
But it didn’t just end there. With Republicans in control of everything, we have a more fiscally responsibile government cutting back on the waste, fraud, and abuse the Democrats handed this nation - resulting in the biggest surplus for the month.
All told the government collected $515 billion and spent $297 billion, for a total monthly surplus of $218 billion.
We have the blueprint for prosperity. History has proven over and over and over that conservative policies ends in prosperity and progressive policies end in poverty.

CBO says April was best month in history for U.S. budget

Thank you President Trump for once again enforcing the law in the U.S.

ICE arrests in California’s Central Valley are up, circumventing sanctuary cities

We should burn those sanctuary cities to the ground and hang their mayors/city couciwimps.
I don’t think we need to go that far. We should simply prosecute all involved, stick them in prison where they belong (maximum sentence to make a clear example out of them), and then let the citizens vote for new representatives.

Well this will certainly cause progressives to have one of their notorious meltdowns...
President Trump understands there’s only one way to protect the progress of his administration: confirming men and women to the bench who respect and uphold the law.
Nothing pisses off progressives like the law being respected and upheld (one need look no further than their commitment to illegal aliens and sanctuary citizens to understand that truth). It will be extra unbearable for them knowing that it is President Trump's (constitutional) laws and policies being upheld by Trump-appointed judges.

Trump, Republicans Changing Lower Courts for the Better

President Trump continues to deliver on everything he promised and more...

Trump Tax Cuts: Revenues Hit Record High In April
i0d9q.jpg

Taxes were being paid for income earned in 2017 before the tax cut took effect. Happens every April when people like me send in our checks to the Govt to cover what was not taken out the previous year. You would not know about such things since working at Wendy's does not pay that well.

Taxes were being paid for income earned in 2017 before the tax cut took effect.
Gulping Gaytor doesn’t realize that you pay taxes every single month (actually every single week or bi-weekly in most cases). He thinks taxes are “paid” when you file your taxes. Holy shit.....typical ignorant progressive.... :laugh:

F08C88B8-FF9D-45FC-B66D-FA716B1CED67.gif

I’ve seen some funny shit on USMB...but this literally has me on the floor with tears in my eyes. Gulping Gaytor literally has no idea that you pay taxes every pay check. :laugh:

God the left is so stupid. I guess when one is a parasite, surviving off of welfare and other government handouts, one has no concept of taxes! :dunno:

I’ve seen some funny shit on USMB...but this literally has me on the floor with tears in my eyes. Gulping Gaytor literally has no idea that you pay taxes every pay check. :laugh:

God the left is so stupid. I guess when one is a parasite, surviving off of welfare and other government handouts, one has no concept of taxes! :dunno:

Just as I suspected, you have never made enough money in a year that you had to give the government even more than they took out each paycheck.

Let me educate you just a little bit, free of charges since you clearly are on the low end of the salary scale.

Yes, there are taxes held out every paycheck. And for people like you that comes out to more than you owe the Feds so they give you your money back in the form of a refund check.

Those of us who do not flip burgers at Wendy's and have real jobs often make enough money that that taxes that are held out each paycheck are not enough to cover our tax liability, thus we send the Govt a check in April. Most of us wait till April as we do not like giving the Govt our money so we wait till the last moment to send the the check. This is the reason why April is always the largest tax revenue month each year.

I hope this period of instruction will give you something to strive for, a goal to one day understand why people hate April. You might be able to move out of your parents basement and pay for your own internet.

Just as I suspected, you have never made enough money in a year that you had to give the government even more than they took out each paycheck.

Let me educate you just a little bit, free of charges since you clearly are on the low end of the salary scale.

Yes, there are taxes held out every paycheck. And for people like you that comes out to more than you owe the Feds so they give you your money back in the form of a refund check.

Those of us who do not flip burgers at Wendy's and have real jobs often make enough money that that taxes that are held out each paycheck are not enough to cover our tax liability, thus we send the Govt a check in April. Most of us wait till April as we do not like giving the Govt our money so we wait till the last moment to send the the check. This is the reason why April is always the largest tax revenue month each year.

I hope this period of instruction will give you something to strive for, a goal to one day understand why people hate April. You might be able to move out of your parents basement and pay for your own internet.
Dude...you got caught. You literally had not clue that taxes are taken from working citizens from EVERY paycheck. That clearly proves you're a typical progressive parasite. You don't even know how taxes work. You actually thought taxes were pain only in April! :lmao:

Dude...you got caught. You literally had not clue that taxes are taken from working citizens from EVERY paycheck. That clearly proves you're a typical progressive parasite. You don't even know how taxes work. You actually thought taxes were pain only in April! :lmao:

You are the moron that does not know that some of us that make more than minimum wage have to send the Govt a check every year. I never said they were paid only in April, that is just one more of your lies about me.

Undoubtedly my check i send in April likely pays for half of your welfare for the year.

I never said they were paid only in April.
Yeah....uh....that's exactly what you said. You said taxes for April were "being paid for 2017 before the tax cuts took effect". I've said all along you were a fuck'n parasite and you just proved it. Anyone not living off of the government would completely understand that taxes are paid year 'round.

I never said they were paid only in April.
Yeah....uh....that's exactly what you said. You said taxes for April were "being paid for 2017 before the tax cuts took effect". I've said all along you were a fuck'n parasite and you just proved it. Anyone not living off of the government would completely understand that taxes are paid year 'round.

Yes you fucking moron, the taxes I paid in April when I filed my taxes were for 2017, that is a fact.

Nowhere did I say those were the only taxes I paid in 2017.

Anyone not flipping burgers at Wendy’s would know that some people have to send the Govt a check to cover taxes not paid by withholding during the previous year.

But making minimum wage flipping burgers you will never have to worry about it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Nowhere did I say those were the only taxes I paid in 2017.
Sure you did...otherwise you never would have mentioned 2017. It had nothing to do with the conversation (as you noted yourself).

You exposed your ignorance and the fact that you mooch off of society (like all progressives do). If you’re so ashamed about it, do something about it. Don’t rant at me on a message board because you’re a parasite and clueless about taxes. That is completely on you.

Forum List

Back