Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

How can that be? If the debt was increased, GOP led the way. The two wars started by Bush accompanied by tax cuts for the rich fueled the cancerous growth of that debt.
As Commander in Chief, Obama could have ended all wars any time he wanted. Could have brought everyone home. He even campaigned on doing so. Additionally, he could have closed Gitmo - as he campaigned on doing. That too would have saved considerable dollars.

Then there was the Patriot Act. He campaigned on ending that. Instead, he expanded it exponentially. All of it cost a fortune.

Obama was a wise man...he listened to his generals who advised against pulling troops out of war zones and leaving vulnerable citizen allies exposed to attack by the enemy.

Reagan's complicity in domestic drug pushing is an unforgiveable sin.
What evidence do you have that Ronald Reagan was dealing drugs on the side? :dunno:

Seems to me that he would be far too busy for that endeavor.
i take it you are oblivious to the Iran Contra affair.
Apparently you are....since there is exactly 0 evidence that Ronald Reagan had anything to do with that.

Additionally snowflake, the Iran/Contra affair was about selling weapons to Iran for the money needed to fund the contras against the sandinistas. It had nothing to do with drugs.

For millions who will lose their healthcare? Not so much.
You can’t blame President Trump for the fact that you and your fellow progressives are like infants - incapable of getting your own healthcare or taking care of yourselves.

Besides...there are soooooooo many bleeding heart progressives right here on USMB that will provide the healthcare coverage. Right? You people always claim you “care” so there shouldn’t be an issue.

Obama was a wise man...he listened to his generals who advised against pulling troops out of war zones and leaving vulnerable citizen allies exposed to attack by the enemy.
So if Obama spends money that = “wise”

But if Trump spends money that = “reckless”

Got it.

Reagan's complicity in domestic drug pushing is an unforgiveable sin.
What evidence do you have that Ronald Reagan was dealing drugs on the side? :dunno:

Seems to me that he would be far too busy for that endeavor.
i take it you are oblivious to the Iran Contra affair.
Apparently you are....since there is exactly 0 evidence that Ronald Reagan had anything to do with that.

Additionally snowflake, the Iran/Contra affair was about selling weapons to Iran for the money needed to fund the contras against the sandinistas. It had nothing to do with drugs.
Yawn! I see you are as clueless as ever. BTW snowflakes are White like you. I'm not a flake at all...golden icons like me don't flake... heh heh heh.

Now go read up on how Reagan's posse funded his arms deal with Iran. You just might learn something .

So if Obama spends money that = “wise”

But if Trump spends money that = “reckless”

Got it.

Your non. sequitur. only adds confusion to the topic at hand. I was remarking on Obama's wisdom in listening to his generals and you come out of the blue with a comparative analysis of spending.. Are you drunk or just stupid?

I was remarking on Obama's wisdom in listening to his generals and you come out of the blue with a comparative analysis of spending.. Are you drunk or just stupid?
Well that’s what we were discussing (spending) when you felt that sudden urge once again to drop to your knees and fellate your messiah while praising how “wise” he was (because...you know....marxism is soooooooo “wise”).

I was remarking on Obama's wisdom in listening to his generals and you come out of the blue with a comparative analysis of spending.. Are you drunk or just stupid?
Well that’s what we were discussing (spending) when you felt that sudden urge once again to drop to your knees and fellate your messiah while praising how “wise” he was (because...you know....marxism is soooooooo “wise”).
I knew your latent homosexuality would surface eventually. When at a loss for words the first thing you closet "Conservative" gays do is project your fantasies onto others.

And marxism had nothing to do with Obama's decision to take the advice of his generals before ending US involvement in 2 wars. How did you get Marxisn our of that? You're hopeless...a real fanatic who warrants considerable surveillance. If you have guns someone needs to have them legally removed.

I see you are as clueless as ever.
Says the fragile little snowflake who thought the Iran/Contra affair was about narcotics... :laugh:
If you knew how stupid. that statement is you'd just STFU.Everyone else knows about the Iran- Contra - drug nexus but you. I even posted a link to validate the fact and you just ignored it. Fuck you, moron.

Yawwnnn! I refuse to entertain your latent homosexual fantasies...you lose...dummy!

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

Yeah, the Orange Virus just might also go down as the worst president as well as the human being ever. Better to cover all bases.

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

Yeah, the Orange Virus just might also go down as the worst president as well as the human being ever. Better to cover all bases.
Trump is more likely to go down as the best president ever, but the worst human being ever is the one he defeated. Wrong on both counts. Chalk it up to butthurt.

I've been a Trump supporter since (almost) the day he entered the race. So far, I'd say he's doing a great job!
The greatest president? Might be a tough call, but he has certainly exceeded my expectations.

8797200F-E43E-4342-9C2B-3F69DA0CCD10.jpeg

View attachment 189988

Not really a valuable post, but thanks anyway. I sincerely think America blew it with this guy, but time will tell, I suppose. I hope the middle class doesn't take it up the nether regions due to this clown's ineptness in economic policy. I think they will. Then, the shit will really hit the fan.

A true patriot who will accomplish much more if the people support him as they should. Why would anyone oppose making America Great Again? simply because of partisan politics....anything to enhance the democratic party even if America suffers for it. Outrageous!

I hope the middle class doesn't take it up the nether regions due to this clown's ineptness in economic policy. I think they will. Then, the shit will really hit the fan.
He is so “inept” that his policies have resulted in record highs in the stock market and record lows in unemployment. Only a left-wing hatriot who wants to see America collapse could actually whine about the astounding success we have achieved thanks to President Trump’s policies.

Forum List

Back