Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

True... assuming that the history of the Presidency begins on January 21, 2017.

Otherwise... anything is possible, but Herr Drumpf is up against Washington, Lincoln, FDR, Reagan and the like... so... good luck with that.

You are dead wrong. The powers of the federal government include implied powers and apply to the limitations of the 10th Amendment.
The U.S. Constitution is not only the law - it is the highest law in the land. There are no "implied powers" any more than there are "implied speed limits". When it says 25mph the driver does not get to decide that an "implied speed limit" means they can choose for themselves to go 65mph.

You know you're lying. Your statement is idiotic. It's a document signed into law. It's black and white and nobody is allowed to "imply" anything. It outlines the roles and responsibilities of the federal government. Period. End of story.

Even the Founders agree with me. You have no idea what implied powers even means.

So far he's the best 100 days of any president in the modern era.
The forum didn't really need more evidence that you're batshit insane, ya fruit-loop dingus.

How do Donald Trump's first 100 days rate historically?

USMB has collected its own special contingent of RW loons and RW trolls, just like you see on every forum.

They're here either to post this baloney because they are honestly loony enough to really believe it, or they post this baloney - despite not believing a word of it - just to instigate, agitate, and enflame, aka trolling.

I'm not sure which is worse.

It's amusing though to see them throwing Reagan under the bus as greatest president ever.

As one Trump action after another gets ruled unconstitutional, it's apparent that it's not America's kids who need most to study the document.

you don't understand what it means for something to be ruled unconstitutional, do you?

why am I not surprised...

Yes I do. A federal court rules something unconstitutional, it's unconstitutional unless overturned by a higher court.

What don't you understand about that?

I was very impressed by the thoughtful and erudite statements of Dreyfuss! But then, I always enjoyed him as an actor too.

But to claim Trump is lame, etc., on his hundredth day because the Left doesn't like him, a guy who ran on draining the swamp of DC, makes as much sense as saying because it drizzled at 6AM it is going to rain all day long. You are merely showing your bias.

Even the Founders agree with me.
Uh...no they don't. At all. But it's not surprising that you would say something that stupid considering you literally could not name 5 founders without resorting to Google. You've never even read the U.S. Constitution and you know it.
You have no idea what implied powers even means.
LOL! NYQueer is so uneducated, he thinks this left-wing talking point is some mystical, complex construct. :lmao:

Implied: suggested in an cryptic manner
Power: granted authority

What you fail to realize in your ignorance (because you fail to grasp this idiotic left-wing talking point) is that the "Necessary and Proper Clause" - like the "General Welfare Clause" - is in regards to the 18 enumerated powers only. If it wasn't, then they could leverage your imaginary "implied powers" to take away your 1st Amendment rights, jack-ass. After all, it is an "implied power" to prevent you from speaking. So delete your USMB account, stop voting, and shut the fuck up. The U.S. government just decided that you have no rights thanks to the "implied powers" you granted them.

You are truly one of the dumber little monkeys in America.

Uh...no they don't. At all. But it's not surprising that you would say something that stupid considering you literally could not name 5 founders without resorting to Google. You've never even read the U.S. Constitution and you know it.
LOL! NYQueer is so uneducated, he thinks this left-wing talking point is some mystical, complex construct. :lmao:

What you fail to realize in your ignorance (because you fail to grasp this idiotic left-wing talking point) is that the "Necessary and Proper Clause" - like the "General Welfare Clause" - is in regards to the 18 enumerated powers only. If it wasn't, then they could leverage your imaginary "implied powers" to take away your 1st Amendment rights, jack-ass. After all, it is an "implied power" to prevent you from speaking. So delete your USMB account, stop voting, and shut the fuck up. The U.S. government just decided that you have no rights thanks to the "implied powers" you granted them.

The Tenth Amendment is similar to an earlier provision of the Articles of Confederation: "Each state retains its sovereignty, freedom, and independence, and every power, jurisdiction, and right, which is not by this Confederation expressly delegated to the United States, in Congress assembled."[6] After the Constitution was ratified, South Carolina Representative Thomas Tudor Tucker and Massachusetts Representative Elbridge Gerry separately proposed similar amendments limiting the federal government to powers "expressly" delegated, which would have denied implied powers.[7] James Madison opposed the amendments, stating that "it was impossible to confine a Government to the exercise of express powers; there must necessarily be admitted powers by implication, unless the Constitution descended to recount every minutia."[7]

IOW, they REMOVED the word 'expressly' from the Articles version to assure that the Government's implied powers were protected.

You lose. Go back to school.

Greatest Loser Bitch.

Greatest promise breaker.

Greatest every weekend golfer

Greatest this job is too hard whiner

Greatest worst missile shot

Greatest turn them boats around I meant the other way

Greatest China necktie maker

Gre.................................................................

The Tenth Amendment is similar to an earlier provision of the Articles of Confederation: "Each state retains its sovereignty, freedom, and independence, and every power, jurisdiction, and right, which is not by this Confederation expressly delegated to the United States, in Congress assembled."[6] After the Constitution was ratified, South Carolina Representative Thomas Tudor Tucker and Massachusetts Representative Elbridge Gerry separately proposed similar amendments limiting the federal government to powers "expressly" delegated, which would have denied implied powers.[7] James Madison opposed the amendments, stating that "it was impossible to confine a Government to the exercise of express powers; there must necessarily be admitted powers by implication, unless the Constitution descended to recount every minutia."[7]

IOW, they REMOVED the word 'expressly' from the Articles version to assure that the Government's implied powers were protected.

You lose. Go back to school.
Snowflake...you completely failed (as you always do - including in school) to dispute what I stated. Those "implied powers" - just like the "General Welfare Clause" - are explicitly restricted to their 18 enumerated powers. You continue to take stupidity to unprecedented levels.

Greatest Loser Bitch.
What does that even mean? "Greatest loser bitch"? Are you like 15 or something? For starters - he's the ultimate winner. He's a billionaire. He's been successful in business. He's been successful in television. And now he's been elected President of the United States against all odds.

There is only one "loser bitch" here and it is you, snowflake. You're whining like a butt-hurt little hatriot. President Trump has returned power back to the states and caused you fascist to freak out to the point where your side is actually respecting the U.S. Constitution again! If that's not winning, I don't know what is. He's literally achieved the impossible.

Trump impresses in Saudi....the left loons sit stunned....if only they would be speechless.

Forum List

Back