Donald Trump may not accept election results, Hillary says his comments are “horrifying”

Donald Trump may not accept election results, Hillary says his comments are “horrifying”
Republican candidate Donald Trump has refused to say if he will accept the outcome of the November 8 US presidential election, leaving open the possibility he will challenge the ultimate outcome.

Mrs Clinton said the possibility Mr Trump would reject the election outcome was "horrifying".

"Let's be clear about what he is saying and what that means: He is denigrating, he is talking down our democracy and I for one am appalled that someone who is the nominee for one of our two major parties would take that position," she said.

Who cares what he accepts.

Al Gore didn't accept the results of his election but that's OK I guess

He gave a concession speech less than 48 hours after SCOTUS told him it was over.
And you just happen to know that Trump won't?

It really amazes me how naive you people are that you can't tell when a person is blowing smoke up your asses

BTW I have some prime real estate in FL for you or perhaps you'd be interested in a Nigerian prince's inheritance

He gave a concession speech less than 48 hours after SCOTUS told him it was over.
And you just happen to know that Trump won’t?
Now where did I say that Skully? You said Gore didn’t accept the results. I showed you that he did.

He contested them to the point of a supreme court decision he accepted the court decision not the election results

Now where did I say that Skully? You said Gore didn’t accept the results. I showed you that he did.

He contested them to the point of a supreme court decision he accepted the court decision not the election results

The transcript (in part):

"Good evening. Just moments ago, I spoke with George W. Bush and congratulated him on becoming the 43rd president of the United States — and I promised him that I wouldn't call him back this time."

Now the U.S. Supreme Court has spoken. Let there be no doubt, while I strongly disagree with the court's decision, I accept it. I accept the finality of this outcome which will be ratified next Monday in the Electoral College. And tonight, for the sake of our unity of the people and the strength of our democracy, I offer my concession.”

"Good evening. Just moments ago, I spoke with George W. Bush and congratulated him on becoming the 43rd president of the United States — and I promised him that I wouldn't call him back this time."

Now the U.S. Supreme Court has spoken. Let there be no doubt, while I strongly disagree with the court's decision, I accept it. I accept the finality of this outcome which will be ratified next Monday in the Electoral College. And tonight, for the sake of our unity of the people and the strength of our democracy, I offer my concession.”

Like I said he accepted the court's decision

And FYI every politician can look you right in the eyes, swear on his dead mother's grave and tell you the biggest fucking lie you ever heard

And if you don't believe that then you have proven that you are terminally naive

That question was not worded correctly and since it wasn't Trump's answer is fine.

Liberals love doing this. Asking obscure questions and twisting the answer into what they want.

So I ask this question. When is the President officially elected?

Like I said he accepted the court's decision

And FYI every politician can look you right in the eyes, swear on his dead mother's grave and tell you the biggest fucking lie you ever heard

And if you don't believe that then you have proven that you are terminally naive

Well, the record tells a different story than your yard. Sorry.

Forum List

Back