Donald Trump Leads in First Poll Since Announcing Anti-Muslim Policy

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Amazing how he just keeps getting stronger and stronger as WE THE PEOPLE get more and more ANGRY with the Republican Establishment!.... The Founding Fathers were NOT POLITICIANS!

Big Government ^ | 12/11/15 | Michelle Fields
Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump is still leading, according to a new poll that was taken after he called for the temporary ban of Muslims entering into the United States.The new Reuters/Ipsos poll has Trump leading the Republican field with 35 percent support, followed by Ben Carson with 12 percent. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and former Florida Governor Jeb Bush are at 10 percent.Most Republicans surveyed also said that they didn’t find Trump’s policy offensive. Only 29 percent of Republicans found the remarks offensive, whereas 64 percent said they didn’t find them offensive.

Amazing how he just keeps getting stronger and stronger as WE THE PEOPLE get more and more ANGRY with the Republican Establishment!.... The Founding Fathers were NOT POLITICIANS!

Big Government ^ | 12/11/15 | Michelle Fields
Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump is still leading, according to a new poll that was taken after he called for the temporary ban of Muslims entering into the United States.The new Reuters/Ipsos poll has Trump leading the Republican field with 35 percent support, followed by Ben Carson with 12 percent. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and former Florida Governor Jeb Bush are at 10 percent.Most Republicans surveyed also said that they didn’t find Trump’s policy offensive. Only 29 percent of Republicans found the remarks offensive, whereas 64 percent said they didn’t find them offensive.
Fuck a Muzzie terrorist, or an illegal criminal...

Or anyone else who of a threat to my family's safety or security...

I suited up up once, and will again!!!

I prefer a PERMANENT ban of muslims entering the country but I'll settle for a temporary one.

Forum List

Back