Donald Trump Ladies and Gentlemen

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
YA6EP0W.jpg

That is all. I would like to thank Donald for making this possible and showing us that anything is possible when you dont give a fuck about consistency or principals

Last edited:

Did u see the interview?

Lemon tried to say the study says "Women are being raped at the border...doesnr say rapists...are coming over the border."

Lemon was being a lib retard. If women coming over the border are being raped in the process....its assumed rapists are with them.

Trump owned him in that interview.

Oh boy!! Another C-FAG "I Hate Trump" thread.

The way the bed wetters wail and gnash their teeth over everything Trump says gives him increased prestige in my book. The fact that they have to misrepresent everything he says, take things out of context, put words in his mouth or simply lie about what he said tells me they know he is being heard loud and clear. Their desperate attacks give him credibility.

To start with I didn't really think he would be a serious candidate, but it seems to me that he understands that most Americans are sick of being pandered too, patronized and lied too. If Trump sticks to his guns he may very well carry himself to the oval office. That wouldn't bother me. As long as Christie, Graham and Jeb don't get the nomination, I'll be voting GOP.

Otherwise I'll write in a candidate.

CookiesShirtBkgr.png

Did u see the interview?

Lemon tried to say the study says "Women are being raped at the border...doesnr say rapists...are coming over the border."

Lemon was being a lib retard. If women coming over the border are being raped in the process....its assumed rapists are with them.

I really hope cons are stupid enough to make Trump the GOP nominee.

And it seems that the far left is more afraid of Trump than originally thought, but then again maybe one day we could all be a poor as the Clintons..

As far as I know, Trump does not have a problem with manufacturing in Mexico. I believe his prime concern is our borders that are continually invaded by Mexicans many who are criminals.

As far as I know, Trump does not have a problem with manufacturing in Mexico. I believe his prime concern is our borders that are continually invaded by Mexicans many who are criminals.

And stealing jobs that he creates overseas

And it seems that the far left is more afraid of Trump than originally thought, but then again maybe one day we could all be a poor as the Clintons..
Earth calling Kosh, earth calling Kosh, come in please.

He belongs to the Chris Christie tier of the blustery brash bull slinger , tell it like it ain't white Bully...Mexicans now call the worm at the bottom of their Tequila "the Donald"

The leftist hive conveniently always leaves out the word illegal when dissing Trumps position on illegal Mexicans. The liberal media always does, too.

he doesn't need the money , and if I understand it he seems to be getting what he wants LLaugher !!

Did u see the interview?

I support Trump! And even better if he picks Palin as his running mate.

Forum List

Back