Donald Trump is worse than Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
most of their fans= uneducated

trump-Ahmadinejad_3588275b.jpg

The Republican frontrunner's repellent put-downs of his opponents are more personally insulting that anything the populist former Iranian leader was guilty of - and bodes ill for how he would behave in office

Watching Donald Trump these past few months has reminded me of another rabble-rousing demagogue whom that I spent much time observing.

Not Adolf Hitler or Benito Mussolini - my time in journalism, though extensive, does not reach that far back - but of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the fiercely provocative former president of Iran who, like the Republican frontrunner, blended headline-grabbing wild statements with profound ignorance of world affairs in a toxic cocktail.

Yet after Thursday night’s debate in Detroit, I have concluded that even Mr Ahmadinejad - objectionable as he was was with his Holocaust denials and relentless Israel-baiting - is surpassed by Mr Trump for sheer obnoxiousness towards others.

The billionaire reality television star’s belittling of Marco Rubio as “this little guy” and “little Marco” was a disgrace that displayed a lack of class and sheer human decency.

Watching Donald Trump these past few months has reminded me of another rabble-rousing demagogue whom that I spent much time observing.

Not Adolf Hitler or Benito Mussolini - my time in journalism, though extensive, does not reach that far back - but of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the fiercely provocative former president of Iran who, like the Republican frontrunner, blended headline-grabbing wild statements with profound ignorance of world affairs in a toxic cocktail.

Yet after Thursday night’s debate in Detroit, I have concluded that even Mr Ahmadinejad - objectionable as he was was with his Holocaust denials and relentless Israel-baiting - is surpassed by Mr Trump for sheer obnoxiousness towards others.

The billionaire reality television star’s belittling of Marco Rubio as “this little guy” and “little Marco” was a disgrace that displayed a lack of class and sheer human decency.
Donald Trumo and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Photo: Getty Images

Marco said he had a small dick FFS
What a dumb fuckin article. While I see it fine to make fun of trump being an idiot, lets be fair and not sound like a biased POS. Ok?

OP needs to move to Iran.........major :oops-28:.........OP is already there, according to USMB 'location'..........it figures.

OP needs to move to Iran.........major :oops-28:.........OP is already there, according to USMB 'location'..........it figures.

lvyefrrgaeskqnhbstot.jpg

you can come to iran. You will always be welcome
dont go to paris or london.its very dangerous .remember paris attack
r_smiles(19).gif

most of their fans= uneducated

The Republican frontrunner's repellent put-downs of his opponents are more personally insulting that anything the populist former Iranian leader was guilty of - and bodes ill for how he would behave in office

Donald Trumo and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Photo: Getty Images
When people exaggerate, smear, and outright lie as much as this OP is doing, it usually turns out that they have little or no ground for their point.

Yes, I'm put off by Trump's silly antics against Rubio and Cruz.

But I'm far more annoyed with the trash the OP is putting out.

Thread fail.

Only a few are worse than Mammut Ahmadinejad.....and Trump certainly is not among them.

What a ridiculous thread. o_O

My standard response to you muslim, cousin-inbreeding filthbags: you can shove your holy hate book into the bodily orifice of your choice. You miserable, subhuman, muslim piece of slithering, mindless vermin. Your religion is a vile bag of garbage I find so sick, so reprehensible, that if America had death camps for muslims, I would volunteer to throw the switch on the poison gas showers. Ass-lifting crybaby piece of muslim shit.

My standard response to you muslim, cousin-inbreeding filthbags: you can shove your holy hate book into the bodily orifice of your choice. You miserable, subhuman, muslim piece of slithering, mindless vermin. Your religion is a vile bag of garbage I find so sick, so reprehensible, that if America had death camps for muslims, I would volunteer to throw the switch on the poison gas showers. Ass-lifting crybaby piece of muslim shit.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

crusader.jpg

Only a few are worse than Mammut Ahmadinejad.....and Trump certainly is not among them.

What a ridiculous thread. o_O

few ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really ??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rise_of_the_planet_1663957a.jpg
10-Feeding-Zoo-e1414079250995.jpg

Here comes the elitism. Most of 'them' are uneducated but we are so much smarter than 'them'.

Forum List

Back