Donald Trump is the 3rd fattest president

But but but his doctor said Trump was the healthiest president in history!!!!!
He wouldn't lie for Trump now would he?

Wrong ....

You stake your whole argument based on polls from organizations at war with the President. You seriously expect those to be accurate? The Rasmussen poll was conducted in New York, Connecticut, California, and Oregon - all, just ever so coincidentally, Democratic strongholds. What OTHER answer did you expect?

How do I know? I live in flyover country - I can tell you that presidential approval is virtually unanimous. We have demonstrations against Trump that reach all the way into the 70's. Once we even had over 100!!!!! Given a town of 400,000 ... well, you understand. Just like the people didn't participate in polls during the election, they aren't participating now. I also travel to several cities for business ... and I see the same thing. The adults understand ... and the children gnash their teeth because they don't understand.

All we see is the wild screeches of a disaffected, and very disconnected, extreme left. One could almost call it the death throes of a failed political movement.
You stake your whole argument based on polls from organizations at war with the President. You seriously expect those to be accurate?

I know one thing.....you aren't paid to think..name these "organizations at war with" The Yam....

How do I know? I live in flyover country - I can tell you that presidential approval is virtually unanimous.

No it isn't!

Fucking brick.....

Great response. Your momma would be proud.

Don't stay on subject ... go off on some tangent, and then call the poster names.

Very effective ... will definitely win some to your program. (If they allow computers in the local mental institution)
I don't see any names of "organizations at war with the President"....

How do I know? I live in flyover country - I can tell you that presidential approval is virtually unanimous.
How do you believe you can tell me any such thing? I can't buy it either logically or statistically.....

If all you have come to do is Boldly Assert, what courtesy do I owe you?
Frankly, i don't give a damn what you believe ... the reality is that there is a concerted effort by several new agencies to distort and misrepresent the President's programs and words.

You want names? CNN, NYTimes, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, MSNBC, NBC ...there's your names.

Give specifics. Be precise about what was "distorted" and by whom. Support your contention.
if you are so incredibly disconnected from the real world, that you haven't seen the continuous barrage of expose's about erroneous and intentionally false reporting, I am not going to waste my time doing your research for you.

Look it up yourself.

Wrong ....

You stake your whole argument based on polls from organizations at war with the President. You seriously expect those to be accurate? The Rasmussen poll was conducted in New York, Connecticut, California, and Oregon - all, just ever so coincidentally, Democratic strongholds. What OTHER answer did you expect?

How do I know? I live in flyover country - I can tell you that presidential approval is virtually unanimous. We have demonstrations against Trump that reach all the way into the 70's. Once we even had over 100!!!!! Given a town of 400,000 ... well, you understand. Just like the people didn't participate in polls during the election, they aren't participating now. I also travel to several cities for business ... and I see the same thing. The adults understand ... and the children gnash their teeth because they don't understand.

All we see is the wild screeches of a disaffected, and very disconnected, extreme left. One could almost call it the death throes of a failed political movement.
You stake your whole argument based on polls from organizations at war with the President. You seriously expect those to be accurate?

I know one thing.....you aren't paid to think..name these "organizations at war with" The Yam....

No it isn't!

Fucking brick.....

Don't stay on subject ... go off on some tangent, and then call the poster names.

Very effective ... will definitely win some to your program. (If they allow computers in the local mental institution)

How do you believe you can tell me any such thing? I can't buy it either logically or statistically.....

Frankly, i don't give a damn what you believe ... the reality is that there is a concerted effort by several new agencies to distort and misrepresent the President's programs and words.

You want names? CNN, NYTimes, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, MSNBC, NBC ...there's your names.
The Reality is that you enabled the Putin effort to destroy the US by putting a manifest imbecile in the WH......and now you are going ALL IN on the whole Useful Idiot thing...
Once again - ridiculous accusations without a scintilla of proof.

How, exactly, did Putin accomplish this feat of magic you so proudly proclaim? What did he do that Obama didn't do?

No it isn't!

Fucking brick.....

Give specifics. Be precise about what was "distorted" and by whom. Support your contention.
if you are so incredibly disconnected from the real world, that you haven't seen the continuous barrage of expose's about erroneous and intentionally false reporting, I am not going to waste my time doing your research for you.

Look it up yourself.
I would......but this Eeeebolah has left me a little peaked......

On his worst 'health' day Trump is better off physically than the stumbling, bumbling, coughing, fainting, dain bramaged scandal skank, Hildabeast Clinton.

No it isn't!

Fucking brick.....

The Reality is that you enabled the Putin effort to destroy the US by putting a manifest imbecile in the WH......and now you are going ALL IN on the whole Useful Idiot thing...
Once again - ridiculous accusations without a scintilla of proof.

How, exactly, did Putin accomplish this feat of magic you so proudly proclaim? What did he do that Obama didn't do?
I thought we were past all this "proof" stuff.......

Every time I ask you for any, you tell me to take your word for it....

I'm demanding reciprocity.....

as for proof that you are "going ALL IN on the Useful Idiot thing"

Which sorta brings us back to "Doh - a deer, a female deer"....

David Plouffe: Trump Is the ‘Heaviest’ Presidential Candidate Since Taft

Behind Taft and Grover Cleveland.

Trump's father had alzheimer's, and Trump is currently at an age when Alzheimer's symptoms begin to present.

Why was none of this discussed in the campaign? We have an obese, possibly demented president with nuclear codes. He doesn't exercise, and he eat fast food. If we're lucky, he'll die suddenly. If we're unlucky, he'll continue to engage in more bizarre, clueless behavior, and wreck this country for years.

The fears runs deeply in this terrified little snowflake.

Think of the children!

Poor Lord Barron having to grow up without a loving father because Fat Donny can't stay off the cheeseburgers

Such a hypocrite you are, Herr Goebbels.

Bill Clinton and Food: Jack Sprat He's Not

Bill Clinton changed his diet for health reasons...Fat Donny has not

Bill Clinton changed his diet for health reasons
Yeah, I heard he cut back from 3 whores and 2 kids a day to 1 / 1.

Way to go, slick Willy! :clap:

:lmao:

(Bill hasn't lost weight because he cut back on eating - he has AIDS...)

On his worst 'health' day Trump is better off physically than the stumbling, bumbling, coughing, fainting, dain bramaged scandal skank, Hildabeast Clinton.

Hillary did not have to invent a Dr Feelgood to proclaim her the healthiest individual ever to be President

Trump has serious medical issues. That is why he has to lie about his medical records

Trump is a morbidly obese 70 year old who does not exercise and does not eat healthy. His skin is pasty and he wears orange make-up to cover it. He claims to only sleep 4-5 hours a night which is not a good practice for a 70 year old in a high stress job

Hillary did not have to invent a Dr Feelgood to proclaim her the healthiest individual ever to be President
No one would have bought it any way, not the way she was dropping like a limp fish almost everywhere she went, freezing up, needing debate questions in advance, having to wear an ear piece during debates to be fed what to say, and BARKING LIKE A DOG....

No one would have bought it any way, not the way she was dropping like a limp fish almost everywhere she went, freezing up, needing debate questions in advance, having to wear an ear piece during debates to be fed what to say, and BARKING LIKE A DOG....

Hillary will dance on Fat Donnie's grave

Trump is our President...he is the one we need to worry about
He doesn't look well for a 70 year old

David Plouffe: Trump Is the ‘Heaviest’ Presidential Candidate Since Taft

Behind Taft and Grover Cleveland.

Trump's father had alzheimer's, and Trump is currently at an age when Alzheimer's symptoms begin to present.

Why was none of this discussed in the campaign? We have an obese, possibly demented president with nuclear codes. He doesn't exercise, and he eat fast food. If we're lucky, he'll die suddenly. If we're unlucky, he'll continue to engage in more bizarre, clueless behavior, and wreck this country for years.

But we weren't worried about Clinton's age and health issues were we.

I love how you are wanting the death of a sitting President. You nut jobs are disgusting pieces of crap.

Either that or his resignation or impeachment, yes.

He's a stain on America.
Wasn't it Bill that left the stain?

Trump has serious medical issues. That is why he has to lie about his medical records

Trump is a morbidly obese 70 year old who does not exercise and does not eat healthy. His skin is pasty and he wears orange make-up to cover it. He claims to only sleep 4-5 hours a night which is not a good practice for a 70 year old in a high stress job

I'm sure he thanks you for your concern.

If Hillary had won, she'd have been the UGLIEST President for the next 10000 years...

Forum List

Back