Donald Trump has finally, finally topped Obama's record, congrats!!!

I would say a world wide pandemic panic has broken the stock market. Trump has nothing to do with it, racist harpy.
Let me get this straight, he gets all the gotdamn credit when shit is going good, but when shit is going bad, he's out the picture...mf please Every time that bitch opens his mouth, he's braggin about the stock market, now its fucked up, crickets and bullshit!!

It’s Obama’s economy, the left wing nuts have claimed that for years, Dumbo.

Last edited:
Since taking office the orange guy has been bragging like a 5 year old of how he's topped Obama's record on everything..bigger crowds, best economy, best this, best that....well, finally Trump has topped not only OBama, but every president in US history and for that, I bow to the almighty Trump....ready for his record breaking achievments?

Stock Market tumbles with losses in US history.....https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Congrats, Trump, you've finally outdid the Obama....LOLOLO
Doesnt he also have the record for the largest deficit or is that Bush?

That would have been Barack Hussein Obama...

Obama Has Presided Over 5 of 6 Largest Deficits in U.S. History

Since taking office the orange guy has been bragging like a 5 year old of how he's topped Obama's record on everything..bigger crowds, best economy, best this, best that....well, finally Trump has topped not only OBama, but every president in US history and for that, I bow to the almighty Trump....ready for his record breaking achievments?

Stock Market tumbles with losses in US history.....https://www.washingtonpost.com/

The 1%ers aren’t happy about that.

Yeah but they were caused by Bush bungling of the economy and damn near depression. No one caused Drumpfs deficits but himself.

And then he cut it by 2/3rds.

The orange MAGAt has put both debt and deficit through the roof.

Darn that mean ole President Obama.

Yeah but they were caused by Bush bungling of the economy and damn near depression. No one caused Drumpfs deficits but himself.

GW wasn't as much as a "bungler" as he was a weak President. He let the Democrats in Congress walk all over his, which resulted in the Housing and Mortgage Crisis.

That's why nobody wanted JEB in 2016.

That's ok. The Surrender Monkey still holds the record at $150 BILLION FOR MONEY GIVEN AWAY TO A TERRORIST COUNTRY (IRAN) TO KILL AMERICANS....THAT will never be broken!.....He should be hung as a traitor for that stunt!

That's ok. The Surrender Monkey still holds the record at $150 BILLION FOR MONEY GIVEN AWAY TO A TERRORIST COUNTRY (IRAN) TO KILL AMERICANS....THAT will never be broken!.....He should be hung as a traitor for that stunt!
White people hate paying their debts. You do realize the US owed that money to Iran right?

White people hate paying their debts. You do realize the US owed that money to Iran right?
Wrong. That money was tinbe used to pay the hostages held for 444vdays and their families and NEVER GOT CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL TO FLY $150 BILLION IN CASH in the dead of night on an unmarked plane....but you terrorist loving scum can say whatever you black muslims want tommmmdid you get your talking points from Louie Farrakhan ...you know the black piece of shit that wants to destroy America...

Louis Farrakhan: 'America is No. 1 on the Mahdi's list to be destroyed'
3 days ago · (February 26, 2020 / MEMRI) Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan on Sunday castigated U.S. President Donald Trump for “murdering” his “brother from Iran” Quds Force commander Gen. Qassem Soleimani in Iraq last month. Farrakhan added that he had not supported Hillary Clinton’s

dipshit the president didn't cause the Coronavirus scare your leftist media did.

Wrong. That money was tinbe used to pay the hostages held for 444vdays and their families and NEVER GOT CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL TO FLY $150 BILLION IN CASH in the dead of night on an unmarked plane....but you terrorist loving scum can say whatever you black muslims want tommmmdid you get your talking points from Louie Farrakhan ...you know the black piece of shit that wants to destroy America...

3 days ago · (February 26, 2020 / MEMRI) Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan on Sunday castigated U.S. President Donald Trump for “murdering” his “brother from Iran” Quds Force commander Gen. Qassem Soleimani in Iraq last month. Farrakhan added that he had not supported Hillary Clinton’s
Sorry buddy. You were victimized by a meme.

Obama Didn't Give Iran '150 Billion in Cash'

"A viral meme distorts the facts about the Iran nuclear agreement. The deal, approved by six countries and the European Union, gave Iran access to its own frozen assets."

I would say a world wide pandemic panic has broken the stock market. Trump has nothing to do with it, racist harpy.
Let me get this straight, he gets all the gotdamn credit when shit is going good, but when shit is going bad, he's out the picture...mf please Every time that bitch opens his mouth, he's braggin about the stock market, now its fucked up, crickets and bullshit!!

I hope you get the Corona.......
I hope you become white.
Racist jibberish ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks, Obama

Sorry buddy. You were victimized by a meme.

Obama Didn't Give Iran '150 Billion in Cash'

"A viral meme distorts the facts about the Iran nuclear agreement. The deal, approved by six countries and the European Union, gave Iran access to its own frozen assets."
And we are to believe left wing fact check when it even says it is an ESTIMATE?!!!!....YOUR BRAIN DIED!....ROTFLMFAO

Forum List

Back