Donald Trump doesn't like the Koch Brothers

Libertary

Jul 14, 2015
According to the Facebook post from yesterday he doesn't like the Koch Brothers. But does Trump don't like the Tea Party?

Perhaps Michael Savages EXPOSE of the Koch brothers, and the possibility that a President Trump would KILL the goose that lays the golden egg for them, is the reason! No more illegal aliens, NO MORE GOV'T MONEY!

I find that interesting since his campaign manager ran Americans for Prosperity's voter registration effort until taking the job with Mr. Trump.

It's so funny the way everything Trump says is reported and discussed. Does this mean some believe he is a serious threat to the Dem candidates?

Of course, it's hard to report on what Hillary is saying since she is running a secret campaign. It would be extremely interesting if Hillary started being as open and honest as Trump. Or maybe it would just be scary to find out what she is really thinking.

It's so funny the way everything Trump says is reported and discussed. Does this mean some believe he is a serious threat to the Dem candidates?

Of course, it's hard to report on what Hillary is saying since she is running a secret campaign. It would be extremely interesting if Hillary started being as open and honest as Trump. Or maybe it would just be scary to find out what she is really thinking.
She has positions on all the issues. What ARE you talking about? All the ridiculous scandals and conspiracies from the BS Pub propaganda machine, no doubt...

She has positions on all the issues. What ARE you talking about? All the ridiculous scandals and conspiracies from the BS Pub propaganda machine, no doubt...

Just when you thought this fools IQ couldn't possibly get any lower!

Hillary is so corrupt, the only way she could be candid is if she were given blanket immunity on everything she said.

He is just the front runner in a crowded field. When his reign atop the polls ends, so will most of the coverage. Doing and saying outlandish things gets the attention of the press. The media will still cover his ridiculous comments once people start to look for a serious candidate, but not as much as they are now. I don't know any Republicans that think Mr. Trump is a serious threat to Democratic candidates.
I would hardly call Secretary Clinton's campaign a "secret." She has been running for almost 20 years now. I think it would be in Mr. Trump's best interest to follow her example and fly a little more under the radar this early on. He is essentially peaking almost a year and a half out from the election. It's going to be really hard for him to keep this momentum going for that long.

He is just the front runner in a crowded field. When his reign atop the polls ends, so will most of the coverage. Doing and saying outlandish things gets the attention of the press. The media will still cover his ridiculous comments once people start to look for a serious candidate, but not as much as they are now. I don't know any Republicans that think Mr. Trump is a serious threat to Democratic candidates.
I would hardly call Secretary Clinton's campaign a "secret." She has been running for almost 20 years now. I think it would be in Mr. Trump's best interest to follow her example and fly a little more under the radar this early on. He is essentially peaking almost a year and a half out from the election. It's going to be really hard for him to keep this momentum going for that long.

Wake up you brain dead liberal..we KNOW what the Hildebeast stand for....
iJIyZD7.jpg

Yea, her position on Keystone pipeline is that we have to elect her to find out what she'd do about it. She can't just come out and be honest about anything.

Yea, her position on Keystone pipeline is that we have to elect her to find out what she'd do about it. She can't just come out and be honest about anything.
This MIGHT BE the ONLY WAY we will ever find out.....

S0KcrKD.gif

Hillary is so corrupt, the only way she could be candid is if she were given blanket immunity on everything she said.
So why hasn't she been arrested? Sounds horrible, hater dupe. lol

Any examples of important stuff? Sorry I missed the Foxcrap about how this will solve all our problems. Couldn't care less either way. Sorry about Nebraska caring...

I wish I could give you all 4 ratings!!

She's a cunning runt, indeed!

Hillary position on the Keystone pipeline?

She is for it.

Why, what has she said about it?

According to the Facebook post from yesterday he doesn't like the Koch Brothers. But does Trump don't like the Tea Party?

Why? Because the Koch brothers are probably the largest employers of illegals in the country. They don't want to lose the golden goose. So when Trump justifiably came out strongly against illegal immigration, the Koch Brothers tried to slander him as a racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Topics

Forum List

Back