Donald Trump Campaigns In Iowa Tomorrow!! 😀

If he's 50 points ahead why does he need to campaign?

For once you make a valid point as I was just thinking the same thing as pointed out in the OP.

What the last two decades have done to the American Presidency has degraded it to a dangerous point. The two most likely candidates at this time should not have ever been allowed to come near the position.

Why not?

If you are perfect, then please lend an "n" to your friend there.

What friend?

They're not going very good at all... For the left.
Given the number of Trump operators that have pled guilty in the Georgia cases, the finding against him in the NYC civil action, and the new finding that he can be held civilly liable for J6 damages in fourteen suits, I'd have to disagree. But you be you.

So this looks like that it's not a rally or not just a rally anyways. He's the one who shouldn't have to campaign though not Biden. After all Trump has been dominating the polls for ages. He's basically already got the nomination.

DeSantis will never be president. The Covert Creepy Ones in Canada have a better chance of respecting human rights than he does of being elected president. Biden will be president in 2024 and may break 100M votes this time! I just call balls and strikes.

Last edited:
Prove it was edited.

I obviously can't, but I already know that you can't prove that it wasn't either or you already would have.

Given the number of Trump operators that have pled guilty in the Georgia cases, the finding against him in the NYC civil action, and the new finding that he can be held civilly liable for J6 damages in fourteen suits, I'd have to disagree. But you be you.

Has Trump actually been convicted of anything or received any sentences?

Forum List

Back