Donald Trump Campaign In Chaos, Top Staff Members Just Quit On The Spot

As for what Trump "needs", he needs to start taking his staff's advice, since he clearly doesn't know what in the fuck he's doing.

I thought with Lewandowski gone and Manafort in place that he'd start getting his shit together. I wonder if Manafort will be the next one running out the door.

As for what Trump "needs", he needs to start taking his staff's advice, since he clearly doesn't know what in the fuck he's doing.

I thought with Lewandowski gone and Manafort in place that he'd start getting his shit together. I wonder if Manafort will be the next one running out the door.
Well, it doesn't help when he tells his campaigners to ignore what his own campaign staff is telling them to do, and calls them stupid. That doesn't exactly engender loyalty, and confidence.

Well, it doesn't help when he tells his campaigners to ignore what his own campaign staff is telling them to do, and calls them stupid. That doesn't exactly engender loyalty, and confidence.

Well, yeah. That's the sort of thing that Lewandowski seemed to encourage Trump to do. I expected that with him out and Manafort in (a seasoned campaign veteran, if not exactly up on the times), that perhaps he'd calm his tits a little.

If Erica Freeman didn't quit when Trump mocked her on a nation-wide conference call (for making the right call, politically), I wonder what it took to make her finally run out the door?

Okey dokey I found Kevin Kellens move. But I found two that just joined. So do people joining Trump's team signal chaos and turmoil? Come on people. This is a major shake up only in the sense that his team is transitioning under Manafort into a solid general campaign team.

:)

Kevin Kellems
Date of move: July 1, 2016

Kevin Kellems, who had served as Trump's director of surrogates, resigned after three weeks on the job. In his letter to the Trump campaign staff, Kellems wrote, "To whom it may concern: i [sic] hereby resign my appointment as Director of Surrogates for Mr. Trump. While brief, it has been an interesting experience, and am proud of the contributions made through our early-phase project endeavors. Also have enjoyed meeting some fine and dedicated individuals throughout the organization. Look forward to running across several of you going forward."

But then these two joined. Nice backgrounds.

Michael Biundo
Date of move: June 27, 2016

On June 29, 2016, WMUR reported that Michael Biundo—who previously worked for the campaigns of both Rand Paul and John Kasich—had joined Donald Trump's presidential campaign as a senior advisor.

According to the article, Biundo was hired to work "with Trump national political director Jim Murphy to build campaign teams and organize grassroots efforts in states across the country, with special emphasis on New Hampshire."[33]

Jason Miller
Date of move: June 27, 2016

Jason Miller joined the Trump campaign as a senior communications advisor. Miller previously worked as a communications advisor for Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign. According to Bloomberg, Miller will "take the lead role over the Trump campaign’s message and interactions with the news media," duties that were formerly performed solely by Trump’s press secretary Hope Hicks.

Presidential campaign staff transfers, resignations and terminations - Ballotpedia

Well, yeah. That's the sort of thing that Lewandowski seemed to encourage Trump to do. I expected that with him out and Manafort in (a seasoned campaign veteran, if not exactly up on the times), that perhaps he'd calm his tits a little.

If Erica Freeman didn't quit when Trump mocked her on a nation-wide conference call (for making the right call, politically), I wonder what it took to make her finally run out the door?
I was kinda wondering that myself. And the report made it sound like she didn't exactly leave quietly.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back