Donald Trump brags about watching ‘top secret’ Iran video, no one knows what he’s talking about

Start a thread about Hillary's lies then. Maybe I'll read it. But currently, we're talking about Trump and the lies he told YESTERDAY. Please do try to stay on topic.

You have no idea how debate works do you? And don't try and give me direction, putz. I don't take it from left loons
why do you think Donald Trump would lie about seeing that video?

Who knows why he would lie. What I dont understand is why Donald lying about seeing a video is so bad while at the same time there being absolutely nothing wrong with lying about a video no one knows about being responsible for the Benghazi attacks to cover up state department gun smuggling.

Clinton lied and people died.
That's the line, but the facts don't support the claim that clinton lied.

So the video no one saw or knew about is responsible? Are we supposed to ignore the gun smuggling to Isis or the dead Americans?
wtf are you gibbering about?

He keeps the video in a safe at home next to the one about Muslims celebrating in New Jersey

Is that the one next to Hillary taking sniper fire?
Who cares? I'm only worried about what affects the US. Like Trump lying about seeing something that doesn't exist.

Like snipers?

Sassy,

You're screwed... You're best answer is a statement made 8 years ago about event 20 years ago... And that is the best you got...
That is your some total...

Don the Con is talk about last week... I say the lad is off his meds and is delusional...

Sassy can you explain the video that Don saw... Where is it?

Your only answer is to attack Clinton, are you going to even bother defending Trump?

Yawn....if I took your dumbass serious,,,,,but you're not even an American

That is the regular answer for a loss...

First, you go for an insult.
Next, you go for the whole but but but you're not American...

I still employ Americans...

Is that the one next to Hillary taking sniper fire?
Who cares? I'm only worried about what affects the US. Like Trump lying about seeing something that doesn't exist.

Like snipers?

Sassy,

You're screwed... You're best answer is a statement made 8 years ago about event 20 years ago... And that is the best you got...

Don the Con is talk about last week... I say the lad is off his meds and is delusional...

Your only answer is to attack Clinton, are you going to even bother defending Trump?

Yeah whatever...

Like snipers?

Sassy,

Yeah whatever...
as an american i pose to you the same questions as CowboyTed

Comparing something Hillary said decades ago to what Trump says 4 or 5 times a day.

I love it!

Trump brags about watching 'top secret' video of $400M Iran deal

Donald Trump bragged to a massive rally crowd Wednesday about watching a “top secret” government video of Iranian officials unloading $400 million from an unmarked plane in a reported bombshell backdoor deal.

Stranger still: No one — including American intelligence officials — has any idea what he was talking about.

U.S. officials involved in the Iran negotiations also told several media outlets that there is no such footage similar to what Trump blabbed about.

So in the end, the Republican presidential nominee is either leaking classified information while his campaign and security officials are trying to cover it up; or he is confusing cable news footage for top secret security footage; or he’s just spouting outright lies.

------------------------------

So which is it?

Confusion?

Cover up?

Outright lies?

I go with outright lies.

I like the video right after where he calls Hillary Clinton the "Founder of Isis".

This Timeline Shows the Rise of ISIS

It amazes me that you guys call Hillary Clinton a constant liar and Trump lies a dozen times a day and you aren't concerned. And her so called lies are always in dispute and his never are.
You may be the only person in America that doesn't know about Obama's ransom payments to Iran.

Trump brags about watching 'top secret' video of $400M Iran deal

Donald Trump bragged to a massive rally crowd Wednesday about watching a “top secret” government video of Iranian officials unloading $400 million from an unmarked plane in a reported bombshell backdoor deal.

Stranger still: No one — including American intelligence officials — has any idea what he was talking about.

U.S. officials involved in the Iran negotiations also told several media outlets that there is no such footage similar to what Trump blabbed about.

So in the end, the Republican presidential nominee is either leaking classified information while his campaign and security officials are trying to cover it up; or he is confusing cable news footage for top secret security footage; or he’s just spouting outright lies.

------------------------------

So which is it?

Confusion?

Cover up?

Outright lies?

I go with outright lies.

I like the video right after where he calls Hillary Clinton the "Founder of Isis".

This Timeline Shows the Rise of ISIS

It amazes me that you guys call Hillary Clinton a constant liar and Trump lies a dozen times a day and you aren't concerned. And her so called lies are always in dispute and his never are.

After what Clinton did this is small potatoes and Clinton is a liar.

Forum List

Back