Donald Trump brags about watching ‘top secret’ Iran video, no one knows what he’s talking about

Trump brags about watching 'top secret' video of $400M Iran deal

Donald Trump bragged to a massive rally crowd Wednesday about watching a “top secret” government video of Iranian officials unloading $400 million from an unmarked plane in a reported bombshell backdoor deal.

Stranger still: No one — including American intelligence officials — has any idea what he was talking about.

U.S. officials involved in the Iran negotiations also told several media outlets that there is no such footage similar to what Trump blabbed about.

So in the end, the Republican presidential nominee is either leaking classified information while his campaign and security officials are trying to cover it up; or he is confusing cable news footage for top secret security footage; or he’s just spouting outright lies.

------------------------------

So which is it?

Confusion?

Cover up?

Outright lies?

I go with outright lies.

I like the video right after where he calls Hillary Clinton the "Founder of Isis".

This Timeline Shows the Rise of ISIS

It amazes me that you guys call Hillary Clinton a constant liar and Trump lies a dozen times a day and you aren't concerned. And her so called lies are always in dispute and his never are.
He keeps the video in a safe at home next to the one about Muslims celebrating in New Jersey

Is that the one next to Hillary taking sniper fire?
Who cares? I'm only worried about what affects the US. Like Trump lying about seeing something that doesn't exist.

You are worried about the affects of lying on the united states? You? Are we really expected to believe this?

Yeah..............I watched him yesterday bloviating about seeing the video, and also listening to him talk about how bad the Iran deal was and how bad Hillary was for making the deal.

Only trouble is, there was no video, and the Iran deal wasn't negotiated by Hillary. It was done by Kerry, because Hillary hadn't been SOS for a year or two when it was struck.

Yep............Trump lies a lot.

Hillary doesn't? Be honest :)

This thread is about Trump and the lies he told yesterday about seeing a video showing them unloading 400 million in cash off of an airplane. Nobody has been able to find the video, and the news agencies are saying that he may have confused that with seeing the footage of the hostages arriving in Europe late at night on a private plane.

Oh..................and has anyone found the 9/11 video of the cheering Muslims yet?

Answer the question and stop deflecting. It's old, we both know she lies out her tired, used up ass but that doesn't fit your progtard agenda does it, boy?

Start a thread about Hillary's lies then. Maybe I'll read it. But currently, we're talking about Trump and the lies he told YESTERDAY. Please do try to stay on topic.

You have no idea how debate works do you? And don't try and give me direction, putz. I don't take it from left loons
why do you think Donald Trump would lie about seeing that video?

This thread is about Trump and the lies he told yesterday about seeing a video showing them unloading 400 million in cash off of an airplane. Nobody has been able to find the video, and the news agencies are saying that he may have confused that with seeing the footage of the hostages arriving in Europe late at night on a private plane.

Oh..................and has anyone found the 9/11 video of the cheering Muslims yet?

Answer the question and stop deflecting. It's old, we both know she lies out her tired, used up ass but that doesn't fit your progtard agenda does it, boy?

Start a thread about Hillary's lies then. Maybe I'll read it. But currently, we're talking about Trump and the lies he told YESTERDAY. Please do try to stay on topic.

You have no idea how debate works do you? And don't try and give me direction, putz. I don't take it from left loons

to impress his idiot Trumpbots.

to impress his idiot Trumpbots.
I absolutely agree. I'm just curious about the opinion of one of those Trumpbots

Because it's red meat for his base, and he knows that his followers will never fact check him, nor will they believe the media, because Trump has already said they are bad people and lie.

Because it's red meat for his base, and he knows that his followers will never fact check him, nor will they believe the media, because Trump has already said they are bad people and lie.

Like you fact check Hillary? Gawd you're stupid

Who knows why he would lie. What I dont understand is why Donald lying about seeing a video is so bad while at the same time there being absolutely nothing wrong with lying about a video no one knows about being responsible for the Benghazi attacks to cover up state department gun smuggling.

Clinton lied and people died.

Who knows why he would lie. What I dont understand is why Donald lying about seeing a video is so bad while at the same time there being absolutely nothing wrong with lying about a video no one knows about being responsible for the Benghazi attacks to cover up state department gun smuggling.

There are lies and there are damned lies...then there are lies that demoquacks think are OK....like Hillary's

Trump brags about watching 'top secret' video of $400M Iran deal

Donald Trump bragged to a massive rally crowd Wednesday about watching a “top secret” government video of Iranian officials unloading $400 million from an unmarked plane in a reported bombshell backdoor deal.

Stranger still: No one — including American intelligence officials — has any idea what he was talking about.

U.S. officials involved in the Iran negotiations also told several media outlets that there is no such footage similar to what Trump blabbed about.

So in the end, the Republican presidential nominee is either leaking classified information while his campaign and security officials are trying to cover it up; or he is confusing cable news footage for top secret security footage; or he’s just spouting outright lies.

------------------------------

So which is it?

Confusion?

Cover up?

Outright lies?

I go with outright lies.

I like the video right after where he calls Hillary Clinton the "Founder of Isis".

This Timeline Shows the Rise of ISIS

It amazes me that you guys call Hillary Clinton a constant liar and Trump lies a dozen times a day and you aren't concerned. And her so called lies are always in dispute and his never are.

And yet another hit job from the media who are ignoring hilary stating she is going to raise taxes on the middle class...can't let that get out...

Blog: HuffPo reports Trump leaked classified info from briefings that haven't even started yet

Since Trump has yet to receive any classified videos, what is it he actually viewed? Washington Post has the answer:

Several senior U.S. officials involved in the Iran negotiations told the Associated Presson Wednesday they weren't aware of any such footage. There was speculation that perhaps Trump saw the footage during one of the classified security briefings provided to presidential nominees, but Trump's campaign chairman Paul Manafort said in aninterview on Fox News earlier in the day that those briefings have not yet begun.

The Washington Post asked Trump's spokespeople to explain what Trump was talking about and emailed a link to a Fox News clip that showed the January footage from Geneva, asking if that was the video the nominee saw.

"Yes," spokeswoman Hope Hicks responded in an email. "Merely the b-roll footage included in every broadcast."

Hicks has yet to respond to a follow-up email asking why Trump thought the footage showed a money transfer and not the widely watched hostage swap, and why Trump said it was recorded by the Iranian government.

So, we can all relax. Trump did not release classified information. He just lied about what he saw - which is hardly unusal for Trump.

That's the line, but the facts don't support the claim that clinton lied.

So the video no one saw or knew about is responsible? Are we supposed to ignore the gun smuggling to Isis or the dead Americans?

And yet another hit job from the media who are ignoring hilary stating she is going to raise taxes on the middle class...can't let that get out...

Blog: HuffPo reports Trump leaked classified info from briefings that haven't even started yet

Since Trump has yet to receive any classified videos, what is it he actually viewed? Washington Post has the answer:

Several senior U.S. officials involved in the Iran negotiations told the Associated Presson Wednesday they weren't aware of any such footage. There was speculation that perhaps Trump saw the footage during one of the classified security briefings provided to presidential nominees, but Trump's campaign chairman Paul Manafort said in aninterview on Fox News earlier in the day that those briefings have not yet begun.

The Washington Post asked Trump's spokespeople to explain what Trump was talking about and emailed a link to a Fox News clip that showed the January footage from Geneva, asking if that was the video the nominee saw.

"Yes," spokeswoman Hope Hicks responded in an email. "Merely the b-roll footage included in every broadcast."

Hicks has yet to respond to a follow-up email asking why Trump thought the footage showed a money transfer and not the widely watched hostage swap, and why Trump said it was recorded by the Iranian government.

So, we can all relax. Trump did not release classified information. He just lied about what he saw - which is hardly unusal for Trump.

Why don't you go back and defend that bullshit in the other thread you started on it, Sparky.

So the video no one saw or knew about is responsible? Are we supposed to ignore the gun smuggling to Isis or the dead Americans?

I don't know, what do the voices coming out of the fillings in your teeth say?

Yeah..............I watched him yesterday bloviating about seeing the video, and also listening to him talk about how bad the Iran deal was and how bad Hillary was for making the deal.

Only trouble is, there was no video, and the Iran deal wasn't negotiated by Hillary. It was done by Kerry, because Hillary hadn't been SOS for a year or two when it was struck.

Yep............Trump lies a lot.

Yep, it's inside The Donald's head! Best video ever. Thousands upon thousands of New Jersey Muslims cheering and partying till cows came home..

I don't know, what do the voices coming out of the fillings in your teeth say?

Most people don't hear voices from teeth fillings. If you think this is common please see a doctor.

Forum List

Back