Donald Trump and The People He Gave Money To and Received Favors From

3711-1438975742-7dc164bdfefd10ba767b95101cd539db.jpg

Donald Trump and The People He Gave Money To and Received Favors From
I love the honesty.

[I don't know that you can draw that conclusion, but what is without a doubt is Trump himself said he donated because the people on the stage with him would jump when he called.

I agree and the way I took it, he implied he'll have Hillary even deeper in his pocket if he gets the GOP to fall for his antics.

I have a feeling Hillary would have stood up to his threats. She's tough as nails.
Shit, he called her out personally.

He told America he paid for her presence at his wedding.

You don't hear much about that on CNN or MSNBC.

But, what does that say about those that obviously can be bought? Hmmm....better start an investigation into that as well, eh?
Are you talking about prosecuting thought crimes?

Huh?
Someone was talking prosecuting Trump for saying he bought Clintons presence at a wedding. If that is done, prosecutors should be looking at the one who received what was bought, dontcha think?

[I don't know that you can draw that conclusion, but what is without a doubt is Trump himself said he donated because the people on the stage with him would jump when he called.

I agree and the way I took it, he implied he'll have Hillary even deeper in his pocket if he gets the GOP to fall for his antics.

I have a feeling Hillary would have stood up to his threats. She's tough as nails.

WOw!

She went to his wedding? WTF are you talking about. A wedding? :rofl:

But, what does that say about those that obviously can be bought? Hmmm....better start an investigation into that as well, eh?
Are you talking about prosecuting thought crimes?

Huh?
Someone was talking prosecuting Trump for saying he bought Clintons presence at a wedding. If that is done, prosecutors should be looking at the one who received what was bought, dontcha think?

:lol:

We're coming after you for what we think you might do!!!

WOw!

She went to his wedding? WTF are you talking about. A wedding? :rofl:

Did you watch the debate?

The Chamber of Commerce has been buying politicians for a long time. Both parties................Trump is in big business and buys them as well.........he admits it.............

But in my opinion he is stating that it is necessary to do so in ORDER TO DO BUSINESS IN PLACES LIKE NY.
It's not beyond reality, and says it's wrong even though he does it. He is saying it isn't an option if you want to do business in many places here................
Face it............he has a lot of ammo against some in this election.........and quite frankly the establishment is afraid of him because of what he might tell the public about how business is done here.

Mr Trump is the greatest man on earth. Rubio wants to do illegals favors and kiss some illegal candy ass. Rubio the pigs money men tell him to open the border and he licks those asses too.

Forum List

Back