CDZ Donald Trump and Rafael Cruz

Elvis Obama

VIP Member
Nov 2, 2015
Yesterday saw a new low in the Trump campaign, a low point which was obscured by last night's decision by Ted Cruz to drop out of the race. Yesterday Donald Trump accused Rafael Cruz, the father of Ted Cruz, of involvement in the assassination of JFK. The source authority for these claims was an article published in the supermarket tabloid The National Inquirer.

Trump links Cruz's father to Kennedy assassination - BBC News

So, is this it? Have we sunk so low that there is no longer any hope for the US? Have we allowed Trump and his brainless supporters to drag the US down to the level of a supermarket tabloid? Where is the outrage? How can this be acceptable to anyone?

Yesterday saw a new low in the Trump campaign, a low point which was obscured by last night's decision by Ted Cruz to drop out of the race. Yesterday Donald Trump accused Rafael Cruz, the father of Ted Cruz, of involvement in the assassination of JFK. The source authority for these claims was an article published in the supermarket tabloid The National Inquirer.

So, is this it? Have we sunk so low that there is no longer any hope for the US? Have we allowed Trump and his brainless supporters to drag the US down to the level of a supermarket tabloid? Where is the outrage? How can this be acceptable to anyone?

It's more acceptable than Hillary as President , and that's just the sad truth.

Your hatred of Hillary Clinton is based on what, exactly? To me she's a textbook establishment politician. A coward who lacks the drive or guts to change anything. Her entire so-called political career has been a monument to caution over courage. She was my Senator for eight years and she accomplished nothing, because she never tried to do anything. She threatened less change than anyone else in the race from the start. A vote for her is a vote for the status quo. A vote for Trump is a vote for pure anarchy. He's a complete wildcard. Christ, Trump is MORE LIBERAL than Hillary. Yet somehow, to you, she's a dangerous radical? Based on what?

Your hatred of Hillary Clinton is based on what, exactly? To me she's a textbook establishment politician. A coward who lacks the drive or guts to change anything. Her entire so-called political career has been a monument to caution over courage. She was my Senator for eight years and she accomplished nothing, because she never tried to do anything. She threatened less change than anyone else in the race from the start. A vote for her is a vote for the status quo. A vote for Trump is a vote for pure anarchy. He's a complete wildcard. Christ, Trump is MORE LIBERAL than Hillary. Yet somehow, to you, she's a dangerous radical? Based on what?
Nope, I'm not opposed to Hillary on political grounds, I'm opposed to her based on the fact that she's a criminal. Yes, yes, she's a lying sack of shit, but that is par for the course with politicians. I'm opposed to her CRIMINAL behavior and don't believe it should be rewarded by making her POTUS.

I don't hate her , but I 100% believe that if she knew she would for sure get elected President by killing one of your children, she would do it.

Yesterday Donald Trump accused Rafael Cruz, the father of Ted Cruz, of involvement in the assassination of JFK. The source authority for these claims was an article published in the supermarket tabloid The National Inquirer.

Why should anyone be shocked that the candidate who will say anything reads a publication that will print anything?

You want know where we are as a nation? Look at what were in 2013 the top "single-copy sales" magazines. Those are the periodicals that people bought because they saw something interesting on the cover and bought it. I think we are in a sad state when gossip, celebrity gawking, and a host of other childish issues are the main content found in the top selling "oh, that's interesting, I'll buy this to find out more about it" magazines. What's not there?
  • The Atlantic
  • Smithsonian
  • Scientific American
  • Nature
  • Discover Magazine
  • National Review
  • New Republic
But most curiously, the following group of publications is nowhere to be seen:
  • The Economist
  • Kiplinger's
  • Barron's
  • Forbes
  • Business Week
  • Money
  • Investor's Business Daily
Yet what are most folks griping about? Jobs and money, or their lack of or dissatisfaction over one or the other of those two things. Well, It's no surprise that folks are dissatisfied with their and their kids' job/job prospects and financial position. What is one to expect when the things that most pique one's curiosity are girth, gourmandism, and gossip?.... Never mind that for most folks their aspirations pertaining to the first two conflict.

Is it any wonder why people with any sense at all -- conservative, liberal, and in between -- have little regard for and are thoroughly terrified by populist candidates? The manipulative pandering to the ignorant and blind rarely yields good things for anyone other than the manipulator.

Nope, I'm not opposed to Hillary on political grounds, I'm opposed to her based on the fact that she's a criminal. Yes, yes, she's a lying sack of shit, but that is par for the course with politicians. I'm opposed to her CRIMINAL behavior and don't believe it should be rewarded by making her POTUS.

I don't hate her , but I 100% believe that if she knew she would for sure get elected President by killing one of your children, she would do it.

What are her alleged crimes? If your answer includes the word "emails" you will be laughed out of the room.

What are her alleged crimes? If your answer includes the word "emails" you will be laughed out of the room.
She killed Vince Foster!! With a pencil! G. Gordon Liddy taught her how! Or is it that Hillary lied, and people died? That's one of my favorites. Of course, the only sequence that makes any sense is that people died, and then Hillary lied, but that doesn't scan too well, does it? She didn't lie, of course, as her extensive testimony before that hyper-partisan committee proved, but why let facts get in the way?.

The amazing thing about all the fake scandals the Republicans have cooked up around Hillary is how
National Enquirer they all are. Vince Foster! :biggrin: There are some genuine scandals amongst all the "Trumped up" nonsense. Rose Law Firm billing records, cattle futures, things which genuinely stink, but it's only the completely BS scandals that get any attention in GOP circles.

None of which addresses the main point of this thread, which is Trump's complete lack of dignity. I don't hate Hillary. I don't like her and I don't respect her, but hate? No. However, I can say without hesitation that I hate people who delude themselves into believing that the US is the only real country in the world, and that we can safely ignore those billions of people outside our borders. Hillary has already had extensive experience representing the US in the international community, and did so with a dignity which Trump could never hope to match.

My opinion:

Today generation would rather vote for a TV Reality Host than study and pick the best candidate for the job. They prefer soundbites rather than listen to actual ideas that could fix the problem.

Today generation of voters is mixed in with Baby Boomer, Generation X and the American Idol Generation, and what we have is a country of individuals that would rather have someone tell them what they should say and think than a nation that would question the stupidity of those like Donald Trump.

As one poster pointed out the average reading material for the average American is nothing but tabloid garbage and they would never pick up something that would actually educate them.

So it is not surprising that Trump is using a tabloid to make his accusations from, and it does not surprise me that those that are voting for him ignore the fact he is doing this.

Welcome to the 21st century where Tabloid is king and education stinks...

My opinion:

Today generation would rather vote for a TV Reality Host than study and pick the best candidate for the job. They prefer soundbites rather than listen to actual ideas that could fix the problem.

Today generation of voters is mixed in with Baby Boomer, Generation X and the American Idol Generation, and what we have is a country of individuals that would rather have someone tell them what they should say and think than a nation that would question the stupidity of those like Donald Trump.

As one poster pointed out the average reading material for the average American is nothing but tabloid garbage and they would never pick up something that would actually educate them.

So it is not surprising that Trump is using a tabloid to make his accusations from, and it does not surprise me that those that are voting for him ignore the fact he is doing this.

Welcome to the 21st century where Tabloid is king and education stinks...

Which generation are you referring to?

The Trump voters are old. Real old. Almost exclusively white baby boomer males.

What criminal behavior?

Absolutely correct. Outside
Of immigration, trump is left of Clinton and just a tiny bit right of Bernie sanders. I prefer Clinton winning the presidency (I will not vote for her) because whatever idiotic economic or foreign policy she tries to enact will be blamed on her, not the right. Trump will enact (if he gets his way) even worse economic policy than Clinton. And that's saying something because clintons tax plan is scary. Good job GOP, not only did you elect the one candidate who is even more disliked than Clinton (who has had record setting terrible numbers in the favorability category), but a candidate who I fear more than the democratic front runner.

Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds.(1) (4/30/2016)

I say so because in this campaign there is a lot of comedy show done by S.S.G..

Those rallies, either for trump or against him, have the purpose to raise his popularity.

What is S.S.G.?

" The FBI Special Support Group , or SSG (They're nicknamed G's), supposedly does much of the routine work for the Bureau, leaving the FBI agents themselves free to pursue more important matters. ...

They usually work part-time, and earn about $5,000.00 - $10,000.00 per year or more. The FBI doesn't advertise the existence of the SSG, but it's no big secret either. The reality of the Special Support Group is much different than the "released" information. SSG teams regularly harass and even menace people on the FBI's Black List. ...

The FBI calls this harassment "dangling," and they do it on a regular basis to people who frequently have committed no offense other than to have drawn the ire of the Bureau. Many SSG's are of the lowest caliber of human life, especially those chosen for excessive harassment of innocent citizens. Far too often SSG teams consist of bullies, perverts, racists and ex-convicts and other dregs whose sole purpose is to drive people crazy and ruin their lives. If one of their victims snaps and tears one of them up, the bloodied G will press charges, perjure himself if confronted with his FBI affiliation, and the victim is locked up. Mission accomplished. That's one reason why the FBI is not very open about the SSG. This is just one of the many questionable and outright illegal activities that the FBI uses our tax dollars for. The very people sworn to uphold our Civil Rights are perhaps the most flagrant violators. If you attend a protest rally, or otherwise call attention to yourself, don't be surprised if you start seeing the same bizarre group of people showing up everywhere you go, bothering you and behaving like psychotic clowns."

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/tradecencrimes/page447.html

Of course, Donald Trump himself is a S.S.G. - a high ranking one.

He is chosen because something big will happen. No big group (Democratic Party or Republican Party ) wants to take the responsibility. A clown would easily do that job.

Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds.(1) (4/30/2016)

I say so because in this campaign there is a lot of comedy show done by S.S.G..

Those rallies, either for trump or against him, have the purpose to raise his popularity.

What is S.S.G.?

" The FBI Special Support Group , or SSG (They're nicknamed G's), supposedly does much of the routine work for the Bureau, leaving the FBI agents themselves free to pursue more important matters. ...

They usually work part-time, and earn about $5,000.00 - $10,000.00 per year or more. The FBI doesn't advertise the existence of the SSG, but it's no big secret either. The reality of the Special Support Group is much different than the "released" information. SSG teams regularly harass and even menace people on the FBI's Black List. ...

The FBI calls this harassment "dangling," and they do it on a regular basis to people who frequently have committed no offense other than to have drawn the ire of the Bureau. Many SSG's are of the lowest caliber of human life, especially those chosen for excessive harassment of innocent citizens. Far too often SSG teams consist of bullies, perverts, racists and ex-convicts and other dregs whose sole purpose is to drive people crazy and ruin their lives. If one of their victims snaps and tears one of them up, the bloodied G will press charges, perjure himself if confronted with his FBI affiliation, and the victim is locked up. Mission accomplished. That's one reason why the FBI is not very open about the SSG. This is just one of the many questionable and outright illegal activities that the FBI uses our tax dollars for. The very people sworn to uphold our Civil Rights are perhaps the most flagrant violators. If you attend a protest rally, or otherwise call attention to yourself, don't be surprised if you start seeing the same bizarre group of people showing up everywhere you go, bothering you and behaving like psychotic clowns."

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/tradecencrimes/page447.html

Of course, Donald Trump himself is a S.S.G. - a high ranking one.

He is chosen because something big will happen. No big group (Democratic Party or Republican Party ) wants to take the responsibility. A clown would easily do that job.

Internet Legend KataSung Lives!!! Long time, no see! We thought the NWO had finally assassinated you, Kat!

Birds of a feather flock together (5/19/2016)

In "901. Donald Trump is a candidate of the Feds." I said Trump is a S.S.G., that this election campaign is full of S.S.G. rally comic show.

Two weeks ago, Trump revealed something.

Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

By NOLAN D. MCCASKILL 05/03/16

Donald Trump on Tuesday alleged that Ted Cruz’s father was with John F. Kennedy’s assassin shortly before he murdered the president, parroting a National Enquirer story claiming that Rafael Cruz was pictured with Lee Harvey Oswald handing out pro-Fidel Castro pamphlets in New Orleans in 1963.

“I mean, what was he doing ?what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting??Trump continued. “It’s horrible.?
Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

Picture:
https://fuhrerious88blog.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/img_4139.jpg

1. It proves President Kennedy was assassinated by organized plot. Many S.S.G. activated to guarantee the success of the assassination - either to cover up or to be "reliable witness.

2. In last message, I talked about the case that father and son all work as informant for the government. Like father like son. So are Ted Cruze and his father. Anyone to win this comic show will be a S.S.G. after all.

Ted Cruze drops out the campaign just because he represents Republican Party. The GOP doesn't want their fame to be hurt by the ugly work done by the next President.

North Korean editorial on Tuesday said Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump can bring about North Korea’s “Yankee Go Home” slogan and ultimately help unify the Korean Peninsula.

The article published in state media outlet DPRK Today also referred to Trump’s proposal to hold direct talks with Kim Jong Un, praising the likely Republican nominee as a “wise politician” and “far-sighted presidential candidate.”

“In my personal opinion, there are many positive aspects to the Trump’s ‘inflammatory policies’,” wrote Han Yong Mook, who introduced himself as a Chinese North Korean scholar.

North Korean editorial supports Donald Trump | NK News - North Korea News

Forum List

Back