Donald has dug his political grave

Hitlery is all hot dogs and football today. I'm sure all the white males in the country will flock to her now.
Avoiding the shooting in Baltimore of the crazy black woman who has twitter all worked up probably. Even a lot of black folks are like, "Yep. That bitch was crazy. Nothing else to see here," but never fear BLM is here!!!!
Job applicants flooding the Dallas police department with applications. Looks to me like many in that city want to make the city better.

Hitlery is all hot dogs and football today. I'm sure all the white males in the country will flock to her now.
Avoiding the shooting in Baltimore of the crazy black woman who has twitter all worked up probably. Even a lot of black folks are like, "Yep. That bitch was crazy. Nothing else to see here," but never fear BLM is here!!!!
Job applicants flooding the Dallas police department with applications. Looks to me like many in that city want to make the city better.

If they can pass the test. That is a problem our local PD has and they are very frank about it. They have trouble recruiting people, especially blacks, from this area who can even break minimums for the test. Apparently basic literacy is the part most fail.

If Hillary Clinton wins this election, which i believe she will, it will be KHAN GATE:clap2:, as seen as the game changer..

When Chris Christie denounces Trump it's clear he really did fuck this up and it's costly..:deal:

Donald Trump is facing a huge backlash over his comments to Khizr and Ghazala Khan. Rather than dropping it and moving on Trump keeps bringing this subject up, and every time he does, he sinks a little lower in the polls. Republicans are scrambling to distance themselves from Trump, fearing it will reflect badly on their own reelection chances this fall. As Joe Scarborough said yesterday (Paraphrased) "When it's clear you're digging your own political grave, Stop Digging!" It seems The Donald still has a lot to learn about politics.
:boohoo:

"As long as Comrade trump has a mouth, he will lose."

JimH52

Forum List

Back