Donald Dumb, is sooo removed from reality, so removed!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I know this guy is old, white and dumb, but he's starting to become senile.....dude, how in the hell can truck drivers drive trucks without gasoline? How can starving people, people who are thirsty, other than shoving rolls of paper towels up your ass, what prey tell are thier use to these people?

I hate to say this, but dude you are going to hell someday!! I just hope the God's Youtube it!!

I know this guy is old, white and dumb, but he's starting to become senile.....dude, how in the hell can truck drivers drive trucks without gasoline? How can starving people, people who are thirsty, other than shoving rolls of paper towels up your ass, what prey tell are thier use to these people?

I hate to say this, but dude you are going to hell someday!! I just hope the God's Youtube it!!

Toilet paper is more comfortable to use than a handful of leafs or a corn cob unless you're a Muslim. Also, have you ever considered tweeting The Donald and giving him personal advice. USMB members can't help you.

/----/ Volunteer your services to direct the aid relief. Pack your bags and catch the next boat/plane to PR. Puerto Ricans need your leadership now. CHOP CHOP.

Forum List

Back