Donald and a free press: he just does not get it.

The Post made it up. Trump asked them for a retraction and to send another reporter that didn't lie. They refused. He cut off access.

If making shit up was the criteria, then Fox News should be banned. The Daily Caller should be banned. Breitbart should be banned. The Washington Times should be banned. World Net Daily should be banned.

And you should be banned... just say'n.

I don't think he is intrinsically evil like Hitler, a Markle, a Keys, an OOM, a typroneweaver, a koshergril, or a tipsycatlover among others.

But he is entitled and simply does not understand what is America.

A free press not engaged in criminal activity is American.

The Nazis also censored the Press.

Donald Trump just banned the Washington Post from covering his campaign

The Post joins a long list of blacklisted publications (including Mother Jones).

You don't know what censored means, do you?

Much of the media censor themselves when it comes to the Obama administration because they are more interested in carrying the water for him than reporting facts to the public. That is why they either don't report at all on certain things or do some serious editing to make sure they don't report too much.

Obama has kept some press out of the loop. No complaints from the left then. We also see many articles that suddenly disappear when they report negative things about Obama. That is censorship.

When Trump knows the media is going in with an agenda and they are openly supporting Dems, you know they won't be fair, why give them the chance when you don't have to? With some liberals in the media, you ensure censorship by allowing them to report. They are too selective these days and instead of existing to inform, they exist to tell people what they should think.

Trump isn't stopping anyone from reporting but there is no rule he has to talk to everyone. Censorship is when the public is denied news or only given state propaganda. Only the media themselves have control over that in the states and they typically choose to go along with whatever the administration wants, but they don't have to do that.

Obama has complimented dictators on the way they handle their media and I'm sure he wishes he had more control over ours.

So Unfair&Unbalanced and Conty supports a man who does not willingly extend constitutional freedoms to others.

We get it.

If you put yourself up as a media outlet and then post nothing but lies, you are not a media outlet, you are an arm of one political party or ideology.

I don't he is intrinsically evil like Hitler, a Markle, a Keys, a koshergril, or a tipsycatlover among others.

The Post joins a long list of blacklisted publications (including Mother Jones).

Why allow in a hostile press that is not free? Dumbass.
what did the WashPost print that was inaccurate.

Look, Trump wants to sue people for reporting on stuff he doesn't want reported. And that is unconstitutional. He's a Big Fat Lying Bully Asshole.

The Washington Post quoted him verbatim. It must hurt to hear your own words as they are accurately reported.

En serio?

Donald Trump revokes Washington Post press credentials

"I am no fan of President Obama, but to show you how dishonest the phony Washington Post is, they wrote, 'Donald Trump suggests President Obama was involved with Orlando shooting' as their headline," Trump wrote. "Sad!"

That headline was the result of an interview Trump gave to Fox News on Monday morning.

"Look, we're led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he's got something else in mind," Trump said of Obama. "And the something else in mind -- you know, people can't believe it. People cannot, they cannot believe that President Obama is acting the way he acts and can't even mention the words 'radical Islamic terrorism.' There's something going on. It's inconceivable. There's something going on."

Trump's remarks about Obama were widely interpreted to be sinister in nature.
Trump has played into the bullshit Obama was born in Kenya. Trump has played into the bullshit Obama is a "secret Muslim" (his words). Trump has said, "I don't know if he loves America." And now Trump is implying the "secret Muslim" is supportive of the terrorists.

And a whole lot of you rubes have said the same thing.

Don't pretend when that bullshit is called on that Trump is standing in a righteous place. He knows exactly what he is implying, and he deserves to be smacked for standing on the bodies of the dead to accuse the President of being secretly complicit.

Your freedom of speech ends where my living room starts.

Of course, I try to keep things as free as possible within reason. They were a bunch of bullies, and distorted everything he said.

I don't he is intrinsically evil like Hitler, a Markle, a Keys, a koshergril, or a tipsycatlover among others.

Look, Trump wants to sue people for reporting on stuff he doesn't want reported. And that is unconstitutional. He's a Big Fat Lying Bully Asshole.

The Washington Post quoted him verbatim. It must hurt to hear your own words as they are accurately reported.
The Post made it up. Trump asked them for a retraction and to send another reporter that didn't lie. They refused. He cut off access.
LOL, the Post quoted him verbatim and there's a video to back them up.

Trump hears you rubes. He hears you rubes who bleev Obama is a Muslim who supports terrorism, and he echoes your ideology without claiming it as his own. He plays you dumb fucks like a violin.

He's a textbook huckster. And he HATES getting caught at it.

En serio?

"I am no fan of President Obama, but to show you how dishonest the phony Washington Post is, they wrote, 'Donald Trump suggests President Obama was involved with Orlando shooting' as their headline," Trump wrote. "Sad!"

That headline was the result of an interview Trump gave to Fox News on Monday morning.

"Look, we're led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he's got something else in mind," Trump said of Obama. "And the something else in mind -- you know, people can't believe it. People cannot, they cannot believe that President Obama is acting the way he acts and can't even mention the words 'radical Islamic terrorism.' There's something going on. It's inconceivable. There's something going on."

If that's the case, Why didn't Trump clarify what he meant in the quote instead of leaving it open for interpretation?

Why doesn't he just say Obama was not involved and end all speculation?

En serio?

Trump has played into the bullshit Obama was born in Kenya. Trump has played into the bullshit Obama is a "secret Muslim" (his words). Trump has said, "I don't know if he loves America." And now Trump is implying the "secret Muslim" is supportive of the terrorists.

Don't pretend when that bullshit is called on that Trump is standing in a righteous place. He knows exactly what he is implying, and he deserves to be smacked for standing on the bodies of the dead to accuse the President of being secretly complicit.

Look Vern

Don't vote for him, I won't.

But I do believe that Trump the private citizen has a right to control his campaign and has the right to an IMPARTIAL judge in federal court.

Plain and simple over and out.

LOL, the Post quoted him verbatim and there's a video to back them up.

I saw one "outlet" that tried to "cross out" his claim the terrorist was "born in Afghan." Is that what this is about? Is Donald trying to lie his way out of his lie?

En serio?

If that's the case, Why didn't Trump clarify what he meant in the quote instead of leaving it open for interpretation?

Why doesn't he just say Obama was not involved and end all speculation?
Oh, so he's upset that there were reports about how he repeatedly insinuated Obama was complicit in the terror attack?

En serio?

Look Vern

But I do believe that Trump the private citizen has a right to control his campaign and has the right to an IMPARTIAL judge in federal court.

Odd, he gets to praise the 2nd amendment and show the 1st amendment to the door.

En serio?

Look Vern

He can't handle having his bullshit called on. Simple as that.

And he does have an impartial judge. If he didn't, the trial would be in October instead of put off until after the election. The trial would be live on Court TV and we would all be watching Trump sweat in real time as one of the elderly victims whose retirement nest egg he stole takes the stand.

En serio?

Look Vern

Odd, he gets to praise the 2nd amendment and show the 1st amendment to the door.

This is NOT a First Amendment issue.

En serio?

Look Vern

This is NOT a First Amendment issue.
Freedom of the press is a First Amendment issue.

En serio?

Look Vern

He can't handle having his bullshit called on. Simple as that.

And he does have an impartial judge. If he didn't, the trial would be in October instead of put off until after the election. The trial would live on Court TV and we would all be watching Trump sweat in real time as one of the elderly victims whose retirement nest egg he stole takes the stand.

True, but the BIG FAT RACIST better get used to it being called out. He can't tell the press not to attend public meetings or rallies. So unless he wants to do all future events from his country club's dining room, he's screwed. LOL

The judge put Trump's fraud trial off until after the election.

It doesn't get more impartial than that.

The judge put Trump's fraud trial off until after the election.

It doesn't get more impartial than that.
And the plaintiffs have to keep paying their loans during that time. There's a reason Drumpf's lawyers won't file a motion to recuse, and it's that they know they have a potential for getting their asses kicked by a circuit court.

I don't think he is intrinsically evil like Hitler, a Markle, a Keys, an OOM, a typroneweaver, a koshergril, or a tipsycatlover among others.

Only press is granted access so it was the right thing to do. They can continue on without being negatively impacted
Certainly legal, definitely immoral and unAmerican.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back