Don Lemon of CNN Hints He May Move On, Blames Trump

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Oh, Lemon boy, the lights, the lights are dimming
From host to host, down CNN ratings slide.
The viewers gone, your worthless ass is falling,
It’s you, it’s you who’s needin’ a new ride.

Your fifteen minutes ran a little long, but adios asshole! Enjoy whatever minor league gig you scrounge up.

EXCLUSIVE: @DonLemon says the Trump era’s “level of toxicity” and fears for his safety could force him to leave CNN CNN’s Don Lemon: Trump-Era ‘Level of Toxicity,’ and Fears for Safety, Could Force Me to Leave CNN — The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) June 6, 2019

He’s trying to deflect from his horrible ratings and those of his entire network. Hundreds have been let go and more will soon follow. Will he be one of them?

More @ Don Lemon of CNN Hints He May Move On, Blames Trump
Not surprising. All of the cable news channels have been marginalized. Trump was effective at that.

EXCLUSIVE: @DonLemon says the Trump era’s “level of toxicity” and fears for his safety could force him to leave CNN CNN’s Don Lemon: Trump-Era ‘Level of Toxicity,’ and Fears for Safety, Could Force Me to Leave CNN — The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) June 6, 2019

He’s trying to deflect from his horrible ratings and those of his entire network. Hundreds have been let go and more will soon follow. Will he be one of them?

more to the point they can't sell trump anymore as news. people have moved on from the hype and bullshit so his only source of "news" is over.

he is a one trick pony and his trick is done.

Oh no!! How will they ever find a replacement that runs around with his hair on fire?

typical racist/white hater...there are a lot more of people like him around

What a self righteous POS.

I feel for my safety because people are mean to me on the internet. My cushy overpaid job as a shill isn't worth it.

I have more respect for crazy Geraldo Rivera who actually was under fire in a war zone.

All of them make themselves the story.

Forum List

Back