Don Junior is really a classy guy!

Short memory?

Did a similar video of Hillary falling down getting on a plane.

And I can't think of any prior president or his family ever behaving this way

I don't remember any presidents, or presidential candidates, having as much trouble boarding a plane.

And if we were in the 2nd grade I might find that hilarious, but we are talking about the man who until recently was "leader of the free world." This is a great example of why he ultimately failed to get reelected. He never acted like a president. He treated the position like it was another reality show.

Short memory?

I don't remember any presidents, or presidential candidates, having as much trouble boarding a plane.

And if we were in the 2nd grade I might find that hilarious, but we are talking about the man who until recently was "leader of the free world." This is a great example of why he ultimately failed to get reelected. He never acted like a president. He treated the position like it was another reality show.

Don Jr was never president. Lol

Short memory?

Trump made the video?

Personally, I doubt he has the know how.

Short memory?

How about DEplaning?

Happens to the best of 'em Will - But Obama was like a cat. :cool-45:

Ears is a pussy for sure

Forum List

Back