CDZ Domestic Terrorism

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
I speak in particular of the terror threat that the Nation of Islam poses..........

In 1970s America, a gang of black muslim blood-crazed racists in a vilely bigoted religious cult slaughtered their way through an unknown number of innocent victims who were chosen purely for the colour of their skin. But today the case is almost forgotten: there are no anniversaries, no memorials, no retrospective films and TV documentaries.

Why?

Because the blood-crazed racists were black and the innocent victims white. Below are extracts from Clark Howard’s The Zebra Killings, a book that imaginatively reconstructs these scandalously under-reported crimes. The book’s lessons grow more urgent and important by the day, for the “Zebra killings” will be repeated on a much larger scale throughout America and Europe if we whites do not separate ourselves from the blacks and other non-whites who hate us and long to destroy us.

Howard Clark: The Zebra Killings

I speak in particular of the terror threat that the Nation of Islam poses..........

In 1970s America, a gang of black muslim blood-crazed racists in a vilely bigoted religious cult slaughtered their way through an unknown number of innocent victims who were chosen purely for the colour of their skin. But today the case is almost forgotten: there are no anniversaries, no memorials, no retrospective films and TV documentaries.

Why?

Because the blood-crazed racists were black and the innocent victims white. Below are extracts from Clark Howard’s The Zebra Killings, a book that imaginatively reconstructs these scandalously under-reported crimes. The book’s lessons grow more urgent and important by the day, for the “Zebra killings” will be repeated on a much larger scale throughout America and Europe if we whites do not separate ourselves from the blacks and other non-whites who hate us and long to destroy us.

I think that crap went out of style amongst African americans-----Islam is not an AFRICAN AMERICAN SECT. Whilst limey call anyone who is not blond and blue-eyed "brown"-----most muslims call themselves----white

Why?

I think that crap went out of style amongst African americans-----Islam is not an AFRICAN AMERICAN SECT. Whilst limey call anyone who is not blond and blue-eyed "brown"-----most muslims call themselves----white

Why?

Have you never heard of The Nation of Islam?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...Qq_0QH04SvH0GJFIQ&sig2=wnJU-v3Syof8gPQXqAj8aQ

Why?

Why?

Have you never heard of The Nation of Islam?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=14&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjWn97H_sbNAhXE5iYKHbluDdAQFghkMA0&url=https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/nation-islam&usg=AFQjCNGTMgmIMX3h4Qq_0QH04SvH0GJFIQ&sig2=wnJU-v3Syof8gPQXqAj8aQ

of course-----I have lived adjacent to it-----I remember its DEVELOPEMENT ----yakub and all. It does not seem to
have the CHARM with young blacks that it once had----just an impression

I remember its DEVELOPEMENT
WOW, what is your secret to such a long life? Or am I confused. I always thought Islam developed in the 700's AD. Am I mistaken?

I carry a family legacy of LITERACY------Literate people have a HISTORY------you could call it a "LONG LIFE" if you wish
What? Now one can represent family history as personal experience? Well in that case, I remember invading England as a Viking warrior. I also, remember fighting the Romans as a Goth.

WOW, what is your secret to such a long life? Or am I confused. I always thought Islam developed in the 700's AD. Am I mistaken?

I carry a family legacy of LITERACY------Literate people have a HISTORY------you could call it a "LONG LIFE" if you wish
What? Now one can represent family history as personal experience? Well in that case, I remember invading England as a Viking warrior. I also, remember fighting the Romans as a Goth.

FAMILY legacy depends on the history that your family managed to preserve. Literacy helps-----if great great great....
grandpa was a goth----chances are there were 20 generations
between you and him----utterly illiterate

FAMILY legacy depends on the history that your family managed to preserve. Literacy helps-----if great great great....
So now Native Americans, and other cultures with no written language have no history? You are making no sense at all.

getting back to NOI NATION OF ISLAM---black muslims which became a prominent issue in the 1960s ----I lived and attended school in an area in which the movement was a very BIG THING

So now Native Americans, and other cultures with no written language have no history? You are making no sense at all.

they know very little about their own history----you are making no sense at all. I grew up in a town that had once been home to tribes of LENI LENAPE Indians-----I know not one name of any of them or a word of their language

getting back to NOI NATION OF ISLAM---black muslims which became a prominent issue in the 1960s ----I lived and attended school in an area in which the movement was a very BIG THING
Now THAT is an entirely different thing. I have no reason to believe you didn't experience that. However, that is not what you referenced initially.

Now THAT is an entirely different thing. I have no reason to believe you didn't experience that. However, that is not what you referenced initially.

different from what?

they know very little about their own history----you are making no sense at all. I grew up in a town that had once been home to tribes of LENI LENAPE Indians-----I know not one name of any of them or a word of their language
What's your point? Just because one does not know something, does not mean it is not. I not know Quantum Mechanics, that does not mean the field does not exist.

different from what?
This has become circular. If you do not know to what I refer, you may wish to re-read our discussion to refresh your memory.

you do not know that to which you refer
Was I unclear?

yes
Really? I was unclear when I posted that experiencing the move towards Islam by many people in the 60's is different than experiencing the development of Islam? What is unclear about that?

Forum List

Back