Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

no, there have been 2 people (so far) that have stated in this thread that they agree
your paranoid delusions do NOT equal evidence

I know the NWO can come up with more agents than that. That is not credible, even less credible than this as the core of the Twins.

femacore.gif

Where are all your agent buddies that have posted in the FEMA deception thread,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ceives-nation-about-twin-towers-core-506.html

and the MISPRISION thread?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ision-of-treason-filed-in-district-court.html

9-11-misprision of treason, Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

there are NO agents here

to think that the government would even care about the moronic delusional bullshit you post is only more evidence that you are totally batshit crazy

What you really mean is that the agents here have no evidence from 9-11 to show this core existed.

femacore.gif

The only thing ANY agent has, even the mind controlled ones posing as leaders of 9-11 truth are MISREPRESENTATIONS of elevator guide rail support steel. Proven by the precense of butt plates on the tops of steel in the core misrepresented as core columns.

panel_5.jpg

MSM is psy-OPS.

Every time you or I posit our positions we are conducting psy-ops.

Not that I think you are wrong, necessarily.

I just wanted to point out that those people you fear, while enormously powerful, are not quite so powerful as you fear.

After all, you aren't brainwashed, are you?

Take a look at the number of voters who are declared Independent or non-aligned.

They outnumber both R and D partisans.

There is hope.

Last edited:
MSM is psy-OPS.

I just wanted to point out that those people you fear, while enormously powerful, are quite so powerful as you fear.

Take a look at the number of voters who are declared Independent or non-aligned.

There is hope.
ed christophera is a complete LOON
he actually believes someone can hypnotize him just by blinking their eyes at him "aggressively"

trying to talk any common sense and reason with him is a waste of time
and dont even attempt logic

MSM is psy-OPS.

I just wanted to point out that those people you fear, while enormously powerful, are quite so powerful as you fear.

There is hope.
he actually believes someone can hypnotize him just by blinking their eyes at him "aggressively"

I have the time to waste, praise Allah.

Besides I don't think that he's entirely wrong about PSY-OPS.

In fact I happen to KNOW that he's right when he posits that such operations are done to sway public opinion.

Much of it is pedestrian propaganda, of course.

Some of it, none of which I can prove of course, is, I think, much more odious than mere propaganda.

Make no mistake about it.

There are conspiracies out there.

Always have been, always will be, too.

That is also human nature.

MSM is psy-OPS.

There is hope.

In fact I happen to KNOW that he's right when he posits that such operations are done to sway public opinion.

Some of it, none of which I can prove of course, is, I think, much more odious than mere propaganda.

so, you believe that i and the rest of the people here telling him he is NUTZ are paid agents of some nefarious group that hid construction photos of a concrete core in the WTC and some how magically removed them from ALL books published back in the 70's 80's and 90's

so we could implant DoD grade Steel rebar coated with C-4 inside the WTC so it could be blown up after it was hit by planes in 2001?

trust me, ed, if i WAS a member of such a group and had pulled off this massive conspiracy, and killing THOUSANDS of innocent Americans and hundreds of national from about 80 other countries, that i would just sit by and let him continue to expose "US" and spoil it?
LOL
PLEASE tell me you are sane enough to see past THAT utter bullshit

so, you believe that i and the rest of the people here telling him he is NUTZ are paid agents of some nefarious group that hid construction photos of a concrete core in the WTC and some how magically removed them from ALL books published back in the 70's 80's and 90's

so we could implant DoD grade Steel rebar coated with C-4 inside the WTC so it could be blown up after it was hit by planes in 2001?

Don't forget the part where we not only removed the documentary (that only he remembers ) from not only PBS's tape vault, but the vaults of all of their affiliates. And removed all record of it from their broadcast logs.

Don't forget the part where we not only removed the documentary (that only he remembers ) from not only PBS's tape vault, but the vaults of all of their affiliates. And removed all record of it from their broadcast logs.
DAMN! we good
;)

Forum List

Back