DOJ OK’s Voter Fraud

There is no way you are fucking my asshole you brain dead moron.

Well for one big one you are ignoiring the investigations into the issue and all its findings to repeat a Bush team LIE designed to protect the people who fucked this country big time.

How exactly is it lying to say that both President Clinton and President Bush have absolute authority to fire DOJ attorneys at will?

I don't really care about partisan investigations. Nor do I see how how telling the truth protects anyone from the Obama administration. Course, it doesnt stop them from screwing this country big time. But it certainly doesn't protect them.

However, if they want to fire DOJ attorneys and hire new ones, I will completely support them in their lawful right to do just that.

I hope white people wise up and get more creative than black people and defraud better n the black people. That's what wins elections. Voter Fraud. Go white Republicans we need you now more than ever. De fraud the hell out of em..:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Better be careful. Some of the "intellectual" liberals around here might not recognize your sarcasm.

I'll send ya a quarter and you can give it to someone who gives a shit. Racism is on there side of the border not mine. so to speak.. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: we needs us some white peoples.

Monica Goodling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One week after Goodling's testimony before the House, the Department's Office of the Inspector General and Counsel for the Office of Professional Responsibility confirmed in a letter[24] to the Senate Judiciary Committee, that they were expanding their investigation beyond "the removals of United States Attorneys" to also include "DOJ hiring and personnel decisions" by Goodling and other Justice Department employees. [25]

On July 28, 2008, a Justice Department report concluded that Goodling had violated federal law and Justice Department policy by discriminating against job applicants who weren't Republican or conservative loyalists. "Goodling improperly subjected candidates for certain career positions to the same politically based evaluation she used on candidates for political positions," the report concluded. In one instance, Justice investigators found, Goodling initially objected to hiring an assistant prosecutor in Washington because "judging from his resume, he appeared to be a liberal Democrat type." In another, she rejected an experienced terror prosecutor to work on counterterror issues at a Justice Department headquarters office "because of his wife's political affiliations,".In another case, colleagues said that Goodling blocked the appointment of a female prosecutor in Washington because she "believed the lawyer was involved in a lesbian relationship with her supervisor", according to the report."There was no romantic relationship," said Lisa Banks[26], the attorney for Leslie Hagen, "but the rumors were pernicious and grew legs, and it cost her the job."[27] Goodling may also face a criminal investigation into her conduct.[28] Hagen has since been rehired to her old job.[29]

And now she's blaming BOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

It's nearly time to mention that Cheney worked for Halliburton and Palin had a baby.

That's because she doesn't want to accept responsibility for her own life yet. I hope she does someday.

Bush fucked this country up big time and you people want to pretend it never happened for your political expediancy.

Fuck you , Bush will get every scrap of blame he deserves no matter how hard you suck on his ass out of love.

Oh. Now we see the early stages of the "Bush Wore Blackface Make-up and a Uniform and imitated the New Black Panthers in PA" Meme.

Bush fucked this country up big time and you people want to pretend it never happened for your political expediancy.

Fuck you , Bush will get every scrap of blame he deserves no matter how hard you suck on his ass out of love.

fuck you very much, we feel the same about your suck ass called obie wan knownothing. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You see your little trick will never work.

Bush will get every inch of the blame he deserves.

He did make the DOJ his tool.

He did it illegally and then refused to allow anyone to testify.

You think its great because you dont care about this country you care only for your failed party.

There is no scandal where you want one to be and you refuse the facts that proove there was one under bush.

You see your little trick will never work.

Bush will get every inch of the blame he deserves.

He did make the DOJ his tool.

He did it illegally and then refused to allow anyone to testify.

You think its great because you dont care about this country you care only for your failed party.

There is no scandal where you want one to be and you refuse the facts that proove there was one under bush.

I call Shenanigans.

Prove these allegations in your own words without looking up anything on the internets, linking, quoting, or copying and pasting. Do it purely from your own knowledge of history and politics - in your own words (which will be painfully obvious to determine given your poor typing, spelling, and grammar sKillZ).

Dismissal of U.S. attorneys controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You people keep trying to rewrite the history of Bush.

Fuck you , we will not let the truth be your victim anymore

Inspector General Report and Special Prosecutor
On September 29, 2008 the Justice Department's Inspector General (IG) released a report on the matter that found most of the firings were politically motivated and improper. The next day Attorney General Michael Mukasey appointed a special prosecutor, Nora Dannehy, to decide whether criminal charges should be brought against Gonzales and other officials involved in the firings.[45] The IG's report contained "substantial evidence" that party politics drove a number of the firings, and IG Glenn Fine said in a statement that Gonzales had "abdicated his responsibility to safeguard the integrity and independence of the department."[161] The report itself stopped short of resolving questions about higher White House involvement in the matter, because of what it said were the refusal to cooperate of a number of key players, among them Karl Rove, Senator Pete Domenici and Harriet Miers and because the White House refused to hand over its documents related to the firings.[162]

They refused to cooperate with the investigation

Congress was taken over by Democrats in 2006,...thus the witch hunt over what is a normal replacement of US Att. at the pleasure of the existing President....
Co-operation with a partisan witch hunt that is out to destroy you at any cost would be self-destructive at best and down right stupid in reality.

dear asshole , you are ignoring the rtestimony of Monica Goodling who herself said she used political leanings to pick her people.

Then she was forced to admitt that was against the law.

you did not watch the testimony

Dead people and people moving.

Now show how any election was adversely effected by this problem?

4 years proves you wrong dumb ass. If one does not vote at least once every 2 to 4 years they are removed from the rolls. If after 4 years the names are still there someone is PUTTING them there or voting for them.

Further it is fraud because the STATE knows who is a false registrant and REFUSES to remove the invalid illegal name from the rolls. Fraud because it is State wide. Fraud because it enables the ability to effect a vote. Fraud because the State does not care as long as it is Democrat votes.
But the dead vote Republiklan! :lol:

I'm one of the quickest ones to point out where Bush was wrong on a number of things. He is responsible for overspending. He is responsible for his failure to protect the border. He is responsible for countless other things as well.

But I am not going to pretend that he is somehow corrupt and evil because he lawfully fired 7 DOJ attorneys when President Clinton fired all of them. Lawfully firing people isn't wrong.

What exactly did President Bush do to you that has you so angry?

Forum List

Back