Doing The Right Thing: Arthur's Gay Wedding Episode Banned by Alabama Public Television

Alabama, the new conscience of America. I applaud Alabama Public Television for doing this preventing such filth to be broadcast across the state. Children and young kids should not be subjected to such devilish acts. Alabama Public Television knows there are limits in Alabama.

TheProgressivePatriot

Arthur’s Gay Wedding” = sickening, revolting. putrid, filth, trash, junk, crap, garbage.
Arthur's Gay Wedding Episode Banned by Alabama Public Television
Follow your master you sheep.

Where is PETA on this? Arthur is an aardvark.
Teaching kids that their male dogs or cats should buttfuck other male dogs or cats and it should be celebrated?
PBS is fucked up!
Of course...you should be teaching kids that their male dogs or cats should be fucking female dogs and cats.
Come on PBS...start showing cartoon animal fucking to the kids to keep them straight!!!
So you agree.
Sure...if kids cartoon weddings means that they're being taught about animals fucking then why beat around the bush...show them what goes on.
The point is that kids realize their hetero parents are responsible for their existence. The specifics are not advisable at that age. Facsimiles in the form of affectionate animals is not a bad metaphor.
Throwing homosexuality into the narrative is confusing to kids and potentially obscene.
The parallel of upsetting homofascists by resisting the homo setting and animal rights extremists objecting to the objectifying of animals is sarcasm but still accurate.
The ultimate point stands; homofascists are extremists and are bad for children.

Teaching kids that their male dogs or cats should buttfuck other male dogs or cats and it should be celebrated?
PBS is fucked up!
Of course...you should be teaching kids that their male dogs or cats should be fucking female dogs and cats.
Come on PBS...start showing cartoon animal fucking to the kids to keep them straight!!!
So you agree.
Sure...if kids cartoon weddings means that they're being taught about animals fucking then why beat around the bush...show them what goes on.
The point is that kids realize their hetero parents are responsible for their existence. The specifics are not advisable at that age. Facsimiles in the form of affectionate animals is not a bad metaphor.
Throwing homosexuality into the narrative is confusing to kids and potentially obscene.
The parallel of upsetting homofascists by resisting the homo setting and animal rights extremists objecting to the objectifying of animals is sarcasm but still accurate.
The ultimate point stands; homofascists are extremists and are bad for children.
If they aren't equating marriage with sex...how is it obscene?
Two people (or animals) that are very happy in each other's company and want to spend their lives together is wrong to you?
I have no idea what the rest of your word salad is about.

PBS is fucked up!
So you agree.
Two people (or animals) that are very happy in each other's company and want to spend their lives together is wrong to you?
Marriage is about children. Without going into the sex details, kids know that mom and dad make babies. Dad and dad or mom and mom, at the very least, create confusion.

PBS is fucked up!

Nothing sexual should be shown to children that age.
There is nothing sexual about a wedding.

Alabama, the new conscience of America. I applaud Alabama Public Television for doing this preventing such filth to be broadcast across the state. Children and young kids should not be subjected to such devilish acts. Alabama Public Television knows there are limits in Alabama.

TheProgressivePatriot

Arthur’s Gay Wedding” = sickening, revolting. putrid, filth, trash, junk, crap, garbage.
Arthur's Gay Wedding Episode Banned by Alabama Public Television
So many snowflakes......but ask them to vote for a creepy old man who trolls malls for young girls, they're all for it.

So you agree.
Marriage is about children. Without going into the sex details, kids know that mom and dad make babies. Dad and dad or mom and mom, at the very least, create confusion.
Marriage is about children? Show us any marriage license that makes that a requirement. From any state, even a third-world red state would do.

PBS is fucked up!
So you agree.
Young kids won't even get it. It will go right over their heads.
Once my son and I were passengers in my pig of a stepfather's car and he drove down the side street so he could see the X-rated drive in movie that was playing. He slowed down and pulled over just as a closeup of a man giving another man a blow job blazed onto the screen. I hollered for stepdad to MOVE and distracted the kiddo with something so he looked the other way. It wasn't a cartoon so he wasn't interested anyway.

I timidly asked him the next day what he saw on the drive in movie screen.
He said a man was drinking a bottle of milk on another guy's tummy.

PBS is fucked up!
So you agree.
Once my son and I were passengers in my pig of a stepfather's car and he drove down the side street so he could see the X-rated drive in movie that was playing. He slowed down and pulled over just as a closeup of a man giving another man a blow job blazed onto the screen. I hollered for stepdad to MOVE and distracted the kiddo with something so he looked the other way. It wasn't a cartoon so he wasn't interested anyway.

If they won’t get it then why push it on them?
This is agenda-driven.

I can't blame the people in charge for banning the episode. PBS stands for Public Broadcasting Station, not Prejudice Broadcasting Station.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I can't think of anyone who is more prejudice than those who stay within their own gender.

So you agree.

This is agenda-driven.
It is simply normalizing a situation. However, I should think this "wedding" will lead to Arthur and his friend cohabitating, which will be a whole 'nother can of worms. Alabama PBS should just cancel the show if that is their objection.
I've never seen it and know nothing about it.

So you agree.

This is agenda-driven.
It is simply normalizing a situation. However, I should think this "wedding" will lead to Arthur and his friend cohabitating, which will be a whole 'nother can of worms. Alabama PBS should just cancel the show if that is their objection.
Normalizing a bad thing. That’s the issue. Kids need a mom and a dad. One or two of either has been empirically demonstrated as a bad circumstance.
Too progressive for lefties to understand or accept.

PBS, Last Tango in Halifax, aired in Maine, is not afraid of love.

38ed3f2433cc22191f96ad200356e018.png

This is agenda-driven.
Normalizing a bad thing. That’s the issue. Kids need a mom and a dad. One or two of either has been empirically demonstrated as a bad circumstance.
The majority of proper research shows that is not true. What matters is stability and love, concern, and clear, consistent rules and expectations.

"I hope my child grows up to be in a nice, loving same-sex marriage". - Said no Parent EVER.

No one knows what causes someone to be gay. Why push the issue with kids?

"I hope my child grows up to be in a nice, loving same-sex marriage". - Said no Parent EVER.

It isn't going to turn anyone gay to see a gay couple on television. It isn't "pushing" the issue, it is simply showing a piece of life like any other that kids experience in their lives.

This is agenda-driven.
The majority of proper research shows that is not true. What matters is stability and love, concern, and clear, consistent rules and expectations.
Wrong. More propaganda.
The data and the empirical demonstrate clearly the need for both parents. This is a specifically post-1960’s development.
Get with it. Progress a little.

It isn't going to turn anyone gay to see a gay couple on television. It isn't "pushing" the issue, it is simply showing a piece of life like any other that kids experience in their lives.
It is pure propaganda, attempting to normalize homo sex.
Homophobia is a misnomer. Homo sex repulsion is not a social construct. It is nature.

How do you know that? Is someone born gay, or do they become gay by circumstances in life?

Forum List

Back