Dog day and gray alert

Robert Urbanek

Platinum Member
Nov 9, 2019
Vacaville, CA
During my recent trip to a physical therapist at a hospital, three girls brought their dog to the waiting room. The dog was on a leash and had a harness of sorts, though there was no indication this was a service animal. It was a small, restless black dog eager to wander around. If such dogs aren’t allowed in grocery stores, should they be allowed inside medical facilities?

Also, as I waited, a voice came over a speaker saying three times in a row, “Security to Natal Delivery, Room 5, Grey Alert.” Presumably, “grey” is a lesser alarm than another color such as “red” though I wondered what would require security during a birthing event. The spawn of Satan has arrived?

During my recent trip to a physical therapist at a hospital, three girls brought their dog to the waiting room. The dog was on a leash and had a harness of sorts, though there was no indication this was a service animal. It was a small, restless black dog eager to wander around. If such dogs aren’t allowed in grocery stores, should they be allowed inside medical facilities?

Also, as I waited, a voice came over a speaker saying three times in a row, “Security to Natal Delivery, Room 5, Grey Alert.” Presumably, “grey” is a lesser alarm than another color such as “red” though I wondered what would require security during a birthing event. The spawn of Satan has arrived?

White dad upset his white wife just delivered a black baby maybe. IDK.

My grandson is a security guard in a hospital. The maternity ward is the only area in the hospital where the guards must be armed. The two areas in the hospital most subject to violence are the Emergency Room and Maternity Floor. Mothers and newborns are classed as extreme risk.

Lots of shit goes down in L&D. With more mothers and/or babies dying these days because people are waiting til they are old to have kids or have kids when they are also grandparents, then don't be surprised to hear more of these calls.

Forum List

Back