Dog Breeder was in charge of Coronavirus Pandemic task force.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
“[HHS] Azar tapped a trusted aide with minimal public health experience to lead the agency's day-to-day response to COVID-19.

The aide, Brian Harrison, had joined the department after running a dog-breeding business for six years. Five sources say some officials in the White House derisively called him 'the dog breeder.'”

Is it any wonder that Trump’s response to the pandemic was FUBAR from the start.

Incompetence and cronyism is the hallmark of the Trump Administration.

The guy is from Texas, that's good enough for me.
That is the problem. Trumpers would absolutely agree with you.

I was being somewhat serious. Hey, Texans are a different breed, your best state in the union.

What's more important is instead of the focus on the sensationalism is to understand his qualifications. Is this the extent of his qualifications, that he owned a dog breeding business, or is there something more?

The guy is from Texas, that's good enough for me.
That is the problem. Trumpers would absolutely agree with you.

I was being somewhat serious. Hey, Texans are a different breed, your best state in the union.

What's more important is instead of the focus on the sensationalism is to understand his qualifications. Is this the extent of his qualifications, that he owned a dog breeding business, or is there something more?
From the link:

Before joining the Trump Administration in January 2018, Harrison's official HHS biography says, he 'ran a small business in Texas.'

The biography does not disclose the name or nature of that business, but his personal financial disclosure forms show that from 2012 until 2018 he ran a company called Dallas Labradoodles.

The company sells Australian Labradoodles, a breed that is a cross between a Labrador Retriever and a Poodle. He sold it in April 2018, his financial disclosure form said. HHS emailed Reuters that the sales price was $225,000.

There was nothing in this guy’s history that showed him remotely qualified for this position. But hey continue with this absurd premise of yours that anyone from Texas would be qualified for this position.

Really that has to be the dumbest argument I have ever read.

LOL

“[HHS] Azar tapped a trusted aide with minimal public health experience to lead the agency's day-to-day response to COVID-19.

The aide, Brian Harrison, had joined the department after running a dog-breeding business for six years. Five sources say some officials in the White House derisively called him 'the dog breeder.'”

Is it any wonder that Trump’s response to the pandemic was FUBAR from the start.

If a Kenyan mongrel bastard dick-sucking crack-smoking commie "community organizer" can grow up to be President some day, I have no problem with Mr. Poodledoggy running a government agency.

Besides, like the Canadian guy said: He's from Texas.

]
[
What's next? A horse judge in charge of FEMA? :dunno:
Trump is making George W. Bush look like a genius. It is amazing how similar they are. I have written before that Trump is W. without the brains.

Many of their appointees were and are renown for there stupendous incompetence.

Last edited:
He’s actually a lawyer who clerked for scotus I think. Calling him a dog breeder would be like calling me a garage salesman since I’ve had a garage sale.

He still is unqualified to lead a pandemic task force.

I’m originally from Texas. Do I qualify?
According to Shocked Canadian you are qualified to run our nuclear arsenal.

homer.gif

The WHO chief wasn't a doctor either. Apparently his claim to fame was that he was a Marxist revolutionary who helped overthrow the Ethiopian government.

I can't decide whether I like the Labradoodle or sunlight story best! :lmao:

The unfortunate thing about the Trump administration, beyond the nepotism, incompetence, mass corruption, idiot kids, white nationalism, wholesale assault on the concept of truth, and pure evil, is that oftentimes it’s beyond parody. For instance, we already knew the federal government’s response to the coronavirus crisis has been catastrophically bad, from the months of insisting the virus was fake news, to a criminal lack of early—and current!—testing, to listening to Dr. Jared Kushner’s advice on the matter, to pushing for a dangerously premature reopening of the country. But despite everything we know, it would just be too much to learn that, at one point, a dog breeder was running the administration’s coronavirus task force. And yet!​

Yeah but the Trump administration response to the virus was better than Cuomo or DiBlasio and democrats were too busy trying to impeach the President on bogus charges to address the situation early on. Trump tried to suspend immigration from China and democrats defended China. Trump tried to use an experimental drug and democrats accused him of making money off the drug. At this point in time when the virus curve seems to have flattened out we need to consider the impact of keeping Americans under virtual house arrest but democrats don't seem to want to do anything except whine and accuse the President of "nepotism"and "mass corruption". It seems that the TDS virus might be as dangerous to mental health as Corona is to physical well being.

Another fucking Chinaman poster.

Forum List

Back