Doesn't it seem to you that democracy in this country has been evolving into...

Marish

Rookie
Jul 23, 2012
Doesn't it seem to you that democracy in this country has been evolving into sort of mockery? Take that attitude towards Muslims in here. Our officials and politicians have been too captivated with following their line to ethnic and religious parity imo, making one of the democracy foundations as they see it. They have done so much to please Muslims in this country and they have failed to see that the rights of the indigenous Americans here have been grossly violated amid that huge effort!
You know there are whole domains in American life now fully subdued by those Muslims! I've just dropped rather prestigious work in a small advocacy company. Actually I was forced out of there due to a tricky Muslim fresher. He came to work with us and a year later there were already 6 Muslims among the 15 staffers altogether!! They act rather as one whole, being friendly and united inside their minority group and opposing WASPs as rotten fools and under-humans as they see us.
They usually do hell of disgusting things and they call it "violation of the rights of the Muslims in the USA" once you dare to criticize them. That's their usual practice. What's really scaring is that our officials are really scary to sort it out with the Muslims in this country! Actually they've been bowing to their will!! I bet you even FBI is going this way!! Paradoxically, they failed to start in time the probe into that outrageous case of a nutty Muslim major who killed 13 military mates at Fort-Hood back into 2009! They just didn't brave it 'couse the Army Major was a Muslim, Nidal Malik Hasan. Tastes really badly imo.

Doesn't it seem to you that democracy in this country has been evolving into sort of mockery? Take that attitude towards Muslims in here. Our officials and politicians have been too captivated with following their line to ethnic and religious parity imo, making one of the democracy foundations as they see it. They have done so much to please Muslims in this country and they have failed to see that the rights of the indigenous Americans here have been grossly violated amid that huge effort!
You know there are whole domains in American life now fully subdued by those Muslims! I've just dropped rather prestigious work in a small advocacy company. Actually I was forced out of there due to a tricky Muslim fresher. He came to work with us and a year later there were already 6 Muslims among the 15 staffers altogether!! They act rather as one whole, being friendly and united inside their minority group and opposing WASPs as rotten fools and under-humans as they see us.
They usually do hell of disgusting things and they call it "violation of the rights of the Muslims in the USA" once you dare to criticize them. That's their usual practice. What's really scaring is that our officials are really scary to sort it out with the Muslims in this country! Actually they've been bowing to their will!! I bet you even FBI is going this way!! Paradoxically, they failed to start in time the probe into that outrageous case of a nutty Muslim major who killed 13 military mates at Fort-Hood back into 2009! They just didn't brave it 'couse the Army Major was a Muslim, Nidal Malik Hasan. Tastes really badly imo.

Is this a parody?

Is this a parody?

Sadly no.

Without any real background, either.

It's "Muslims" that routed people out of his company..not the influx of cheap "H1Bs"..

:lol:

Forum List

Back