Does XFL Practice Racial Discrimination ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there is something wrong with hiring people to jobs based on race, as in affirmative action, if that's what is going on. It's also illegal by civil rights law.

To me if your loved one needs emergency medical care, you would want the most qualified MD regardless or race, religion, color or gender. That is how it should be for everything. If a business chooses to hire a white guy over a black guy due to race and the black guy is the better fit then that business will suffer accordingly. Free markets will always equalize this crap.
Maybe they HAVE been suffering. Maybe if most teams were doing AA, and not hiring the most qualified, and maybe if the Patriots were hiring best qualified (Tom Brady, Julian Edelman) with no AA, then maybe the teams that didn't hire the better players suffered when the Patriots won 3 super bowls in 6 years.

Remember when the Miami Dolphins won 3 super bowls in a row ? They had a lot of white guys. Bob Griese, Larry Csonka, Jim Kiick, Jake Scott, Jim Langer, Don Shula.

Don't you know anything at all?

The Dolphins DID NOT win 3 superbowls, you mentally impaired POS.

They appeared in 3 and won 2. Get your facts straight.
Oh HORRORS! What a dreadful mistake. But go jump on it, because heaven knows, you got nothing else in this thread.

Still nothing in here to rule out Affirmative Action..... and since some people here want to use the word "Privilege", OK, we can call it Black Privilege too.
Your countless mistakes and brain blips have been pointed out by more people than I in this silly thread, but that one was priceless.

You're an azzclowm.
You're actually going to make something out of it. No, it wasn't "priceless", it was a very slight, innocuous deviation.

What IS germane here is you seizing upon something meaningless, in the hope of gaining some lost ground for yourself in this thread.

Sorry, oaf. You've made too many meaningful mistakes just in this thread alone, for you to ever climb out of the hole you've dug. I cited a list of them once or twice already. I could go back and dig them up, but I really sense you to be too stupid and ridiculous to be worth that time spent.

For Porter Rockwell, or busy Bee, or one of the other posters here with intelligence behind their informative posts, it would be different. But you ? No, you're just a pathetic, incompetent-lying fool, with expensive guitars who doesn't know how to play them.

Look at all of the Caucasian AA going on, everybody!! Look next to each negro player which this threads' dumb OP whines about, and who do you see?!! Us Whitefolks!

...hehe... look at us in the vid, on the sidelines Enjoying White Privilege thanks to what this thread's title deluded to... the XFL practicing Caucasian AA in hiring head coaches asst coaches medics trainers equip support tv reporters etc

I watched one XFL game this past weekend. For both teams, most of the nonplayer personnel were black.

"Most" means more than 50%. So with blacks comprising only 13% of US population, and sideline employees being about 60% black, now it's a question if Affirmative Action is possibly being used for them too.

Thanks for calling that to my attention. We can add that to the topic. Why so many black sideline employees ? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
To me if your loved one needs emergency medical care, you would want the most qualified MD regardless or race, religion, color or gender. That is how it should be for everything. If a business chooses to hire a white guy over a black guy due to race and the black guy is the better fit then that business will suffer accordingly. Free markets will always equalize this crap.
Maybe they HAVE been suffering. Maybe if most teams were doing AA, and not hiring the most qualified, and maybe if the Patriots were hiring best qualified (Tom Brady, Julian Edelman) with no AA, then maybe the teams that didn't hire the better players suffered when the Patriots won 3 super bowls in 6 years.

Remember when the Miami Dolphins won 3 super bowls in a row ? They had a lot of white guys. Bob Griese, Larry Csonka, Jim Kiick, Jake Scott, Jim Langer, Don Shula.

The Dolphins are one of the jokes of the NFL. But they have cool helmets.

This last season and the last few, they were a joke, but they managed a win over the Patriots last year....unexpectedly. Brady threw his offense under the bus after that shocker.

The Pats have been dominant for 20 years and have drafted in the bottom of each round in that same span. The Fins have been a joke during the same period and have drafted at the top of every of round and they suck. Pretty telling.
True, but drifting away from the topic of Affirmative Action. Main point here about the Patriots is their abundance of top talent white players, just like the '72 Dolphins. Theories of black athletic superiority are ridiculous - don't stand up to scrutiny in the NFL, XFL, MLB, or in pro boxing, where most undefeated boxers have been white.

Question of Affirmative Action looks large.

Sounds like you're a longtime NFL fan. Me too. I've had some good teams to root for (Namath Jets, 70s Raiders, 03' Bucs), but some bad ones too, but win or lose, I root for the home team. :biggrin:

Still nothing in here to rule out Affirmative Action..... and since some people here want to use the word "Privilege", OK, we can call it Black Privilege too.
Your countless mistakes and brain blips have been pointed out by more people than I in this silly thread, but that one was priceless.

You're an azzclown.

You're giving him too much mental, credit, by calling him an azzclown.

And I love how you just keep beating his head in with, realities, that he cannot hide from regarding the XFL workers he sees standing next to this negros players.

lol

Now, watch me have another shot at him ---in this fun game of 'making him so stupid' about the humans standing next to the negro player he complains about:
Dummies who follow other dummies, are double dummies. You're really digging yourself a hole in this forum, little puppy.

:dig:. :rolleyes:

This last season and the last few, they were a joke, but they managed a win over the Patriots last year....unexpectedly. Brady threw his offense under the bus after that shocker.

The Pats have been dominant for 20 years and have drafted in the bottom of each round in that same span. The Fins have been a joke during the same period and have drafted at the top of every of round and they suck. Pretty telling.

Coaching and good succession planning. Much like the Steelers and 49ers in their heyday

Steelers and Niners didn't have to deal with a hard cap. Pats have better scouting too. They are just better. My kids have yet to see a bad Pats team and my oldest is 14.

No doubt a long dynasty. But not due to the teams racial composition.

IMO they did one of the best jobs in the history of the NFL in approaching the game more like a business. Since the non thinking OP thinks that race is such a factor, it will be interesting to see how they handle Bradys upcoming free agency, and if his potentially becoming a Raider will transform them in as a team.
Again, you make blatantly, wrong statements. I never said race was a factor. My mention of the Patriots was showing race to NOT be a factor, in contrast to those who were opining black superiority. Do you ever get anything right ? Sheeeesh!

True, but drifting away from the topic of Affirmative Action. Main point here about the Patriots is their abundance of top talent white players, just like the '72 Dolphins. Theories of black athletic superiority are ridiculous - don't stand up to scrutiny in the NFL, XFL, MLB, or in pro boxing, where most undefeated boxers have been white.

Sounds like you're a longtime NFL fan. Me too. I've had some good teams to root for (Namath Jets, 70s Raiders, 03' Bucs), but some bad ones too, but win or lose, I root for the home team. :biggrin:
Only one team for me, ever. Patriots!

You got a good one. Has there ever been a better, and more consistent receiver than Edelman ? Jerry Rice maybe. Now if he would just get rid of that beard.

We can add that to the topic. Why so many black sideline employees ? :eusa_think:

Because, you are a liar. That is why.

And fortunately anyone here who watches the videos, can see, that you are a satanic demonic human who hates telling the truth.

Anyone who watches these two vids I posted, will see only Caucasian XFL workers standing next to those negro players who your OP deceitfully cries about.

Anyone who watches these two vids I posted, will only see Caucasian XFL workers walking the sidelines as head coaches asst coaches medics trainers equipment support media members referees etc, ---but hey, feel free to keep posting your same lies here w/o posting no video proof like I posted :)

Again, you make blatantly, wrong statements. I never said race was a factor...

You idiot. Patrick Chung is not White. James White is not a Caucasoid.

Those are just two of the many negro players who are highly responsible for the Patriots success, over several years, and I did not mention people like LaGarette Blount nor the McCourtey boys.

African Americans are better athletes. Superior genes in that field. Same reason Asians are superior in mathematics. Brazilians in MMA. All groups have a certain genetic advantage. Note how many Jewish owners there are in pro sports.

There is nothing wrong with that.
But there is something wrong with hiring people to jobs based on race, as in affirmative action, if that's what is going on. It's also illegal by civil rights law.

Oh HORRORS! What a dreadful mistake. But go jump on it, because heaven knows, you got nothing else in this thread.

Nothing to prove AA exists in competitive sports. Do you want anyone to believe Lamar Jackson and Pat Mahomes II were drafted and started the season as tokens?

You got a good one. Has there ever been a better, and more consistent receiver than Edelman ? Jerry Rice maybe. Now if he would just get rid of that beard.
In the playoffs, only Rice. Edelman maybe has one more year left. A lot of miles on that body but he competes. A true NFL warrior.

Nothing to prove AA exists in competitive sports. Do you want anyone to believe Lamar Jackson and Pat Mahomes II were drafted and started the season as tokens?
There is not anything wrong with admitting that African Americans are generally better athletes. It is actually a compliment. Many races have superior genetics for certain activities. Asians in mathematics and those from India in spelling. Jews with business ownership and law. Scandanavians with lifting and strength. Those from the former Yugoslavia in basketball, etc. Saying that is not racism, it is a compliment.

There is not anything wrong with admitting that African Americans are generally better athletes...

True, although a bit disingenuous. Considering how negros, especially Americans, have superior athleticism thanks to Racism of toiling in agricultural habitats for many centuries. Including involuntarily, in terms of the topic and why American Blacks are far more athletically-superior, than us Whites.

Since 15apr1619 that day the first slaveship docked on USA shores, the American negro has been a beast of burden, working their bodies to the bone/inadvertently toning their muscles from birth to death as they physically build our nation yes so of course, now nearly 20 generations later...there usually is no fair comparison when it's Whites vs Negros in a purely athletic competition.

There is not anything wrong with admitting that African Americans are generally better athletes...

True, although a bit disingenuous. Considering how negros, especially Americans, have superior athleticism thanks to Racism of toiling in agricultural habitats for many centuries. Including involuntarily, in terms of the topic and why American Blacks are far more athletically-superior, than us Whites.

Since 15apr1619 that day the first slaveship docked on USA shores, the American negro has been a beast of burden, working their bodies to the bone/inadvertently toning their muscles from birth to death as they physically build our nation yes so of course, now nearly 20 generations later...there usually is no fair comparison when it's Whites vs Negros in a purely athletic competition.
Giannis didn’t come from slavery and he is a athletic dynamo. It’s not just breeding as your post alludes. They are just genetically superior when it comes to athletics. Just as Asians are superior when it comes to mathematics.

Giannis didn’t come from slavery and he is a athletic dynamo. It’s not just breeding as your post alludes. They are just genetically superior when it comes to athletics. Just as Asians are superior when it comes to mathematics.
You've mentioned this before. I challenged you to present proof of this genetically superior in athletics idea.
You have not done that.

And I HAVE (twice) presented proof that blacks are NOT superior in athletics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back