Does XFL Practice Racial Discrimination ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't all of you macho racists go to a game, and complain loudly that the XFL is a racist organization which discriminates against whites.

You could make up signs and when the National Anthem is played, stand straight with your right arm raised at 45 degrees with the palm down. Do it right behind the bench at XFL, NFL, NBA games, and at MLB try to buy front row seats in front of the flag pole.
If your opinion is that XFL or any other sports org, is not racist by using affirmative action, tell us what proof you have to base that opinion on.

You're free to do that - if you can.

As in any sport, try outs. From Little League to Pop Warner it is based on ability. I suppose you were one of those last picked, or left out and whined, cried and grew up with a chip on your little shoulder.

African Americans are better athletes. Superior genes in that field. Same reason Asians are superior in mathematics. Brazilians in MMA. All groups have a certain genetic advantage. Note how many Jewish owners there are in pro sports.

There is nothing wrong with that.
Like others in this thread, you present an opinion, that's OK, but it is presented without any evidence. Still, nothing has showed up in this thread, to rule out the possibility of affirmative action causing racial imbalance.

PS- the best Major league baseball players have been whites. Same with professional boxing, where most undefeated boxers have been white.
Also, New England Patriots, winner of 3 super bowls in last 3 years, have more whites than any other NFL team.

PPS - the term "African Americans", when used to describe blacks, is wrong. I've meet 4 African Americans in my life. From Botswana, Tanzania, South Africa, and Rhodesia (now called Zimbabwe). All 4 speak African languages, and immigrated to the USA. All 4 are truly "African American". All 4 are white.

There is not one white cornerback in the NFL. Not one. To me the naked eye is sufficient evidence.
So what ? You got any evidence that all these cornerbacks didn't get there by affirmative action ? If so, I'm willing to hear it.

African Americans are better athletes. Superior genes in that field. Same reason Asians are superior in mathematics. Brazilians in MMA. All groups have a certain genetic advantage. Note how many Jewish owners there are in pro sports.

But there is something wrong with hiring people to jobs based on race, as in affirmative action, if that's what is going on. It's also illegal by civil rights law.

To me if your loved one needs emergency medical care, you would want the most qualified MD regardless or race, religion, color or gender. That is how it should be for everything. If a business chooses to hire a white guy over a black guy due to race and the black guy is the better fit then that business will suffer accordingly. Free markets will always equalize this crap.
Maybe they HAVE been suffering. Maybe if most teams were doing AA, and not hiring the most qualified, and maybe if the Patriots were hiring best qualified (Tom Brady, Julian Edelman) with no AA, then maybe the teams that didn't hire the better players suffered when the Patriots won 3 super bowls in 6 years.

Remember when the Miami Dolphins won 3 super bowls in a row ? They had a lot of white guys. Bob Griese, Larry Csonka, Jim Kiick, Jake Scott, Jim Langer, Don Shula, Nick Buoniconti.
All Pro and Hall of Fame.

Last edited:
He was totally on topic. He identified the attending staff working the sidelines, in the game, and the fact they were predominantly white. You just did not have an intelligent answer to his statement.
That's not the topic, idiot. You and him don't come barging in here and start dictating what the topic is. I defined the topic when I wrote the OP. It is racial imbalance of XFL players, with an overabundance of black players, and possibility that AA brought it about. I have had the intelligent answer previously again and again. You just don't like it, and refuse to accept it. That's YOUR problem. No one else's.

He was totally on topic. He identified the attending staff working the sidelines, in the game, and the fact they were predominantly white. You just did not have an intelligent answer to his statement.
That's not the topic, idiot. You and him don't come barging in here and start dictating what the topic is. I defined the topic when I wrote the OP. It is racial imbalance of XFL players, with an overabundance of black players, and possibility that AA brought it about. I have had the intelligent answer previously again and again. You just don't like it, and refuse to accept it. That's YOUR problem. No one else's.

Look stupid, you have not presented a SINGLE intelligent thought in this bullshit thread that you started.

The XFL is a for profit venture, funded and owned by a CONSERVATIVE billionaire white male.

There is no logical reason for him to allow missing out on a chance to recruit and draft the highest quality players for the potential success of his league, whether they be black, white, yellow or brown, or even a mixture of all.

Anyone who posts here and has had the patience(or in my case enjoyed being entertained) by your pathetic lunacy and effeminate whining sees the common denominator in what you post, and that is ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that you post reeks of yet another one of your "poor me, AA ruined my life", bitch threads.

Invariably it always leads to that without exception.

The XFL, like any other sports franchise has NO vested interests in government policy issues, at the player level.

The best talent competes for a chance to make the teams and to play.

Period.

There is no other logical answer,, "DEFLECTIONIST".
So quit trying to bring your psychosis/obsession into the real world.

If professional sports teams were still segregated as they were prior to the 1960's, and blacks were NOT allowed to even try out, let alone play no one would hear a single word in protest from the likes of you.
What a pitiful excuse for an opinion. Good for a laugh maybe. You continue to establish your idiocy.

You have no way of knowing why any owner uses AA. You talk like you know. You know nothing. There are thousands of companies owned by billionaire whites. And guess what Mr Klutz. They have affirmative action, and you are an idiot.

Period.

.Now go back to your ping pong game or whatever doesn't require you to talk or try to think.

Well stupid, to quote YOU, the topic is the XFL, not "other businesses" and thusfar, as usual, you have not made anywhere near an intelligent argument that AA exists in that league, of any other professional sport.

But logic and common sense are not your forte, obviously.

But since you mention it, if there actually are "thousands of companies owned by billionaire whites, it would stand to reason that them or the families of those billionaires have never been affected by AA.

So scratch them off of your "hundreds of millions", made up, victim list.

Go back to your bingo game with the rest of your ancient, geriatric, barely breathing, homies and quit making yourself look like more of an idiot than you actually are, if that's possible.

Look stupid, you have not presented a SINGLE intelligent thought in this bullshit thread that you started.

The XFL is a for profit venture, funded and owned by a CONSERVATIVE billionaire white male.

There is no logical reason for him to allow missing out on a chance to recruit and draft the highest quality players for the potential success of his league, whether they be black, white, yellow or brown, or even a mixture of all.

Anyone who posts here and has had the patience(or in my case enjoyed being entertained) by your pathetic lunacy and effeminate whining sees the common denominator in what you post, and that is ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that you post reeks of yet another one of your "poor me, AA ruined my life", bitch threads.

Invariably it always leads to that without exception.

The XFL, like any other sports franchise has NO vested interests in government policy issues, at the player level.

The best talent competes for a chance to make the teams and to play.

Period.

There is no other logical answer,, "DEFLECTIONIST".
So quit trying to bring your psychosis/obsession into the real world.

If professional sports teams were still segregated as they were prior to the 1960's, and blacks were NOT allowed to even try out, let alone play no one would hear a single word in protest from the likes of you.

Niiice.

But there is something wrong with hiring people to jobs based on race, as in affirmative action, if that's what is going on. It's also illegal by civil rights law.

To me if your loved one needs emergency medical care, you would want the most qualified MD regardless or race, religion, color or gender. That is how it should be for everything. If a business chooses to hire a white guy over a black guy due to race and the black guy is the better fit then that business will suffer accordingly. Free markets will always equalize this crap.
Maybe they HAVE been suffering. Maybe if most teams were doing AA, and not hiring the most qualified, and maybe if the Patriots were hiring best qualified (Tom Brady, Julian Edelman) with no AA, then maybe the teams that didn't hire the better players suffered when the Patriots won 3 super bowls in 6 years.

Remember when the Miami Dolphins won 3 super bowls in a row ? They had a lot of white guys. Bob Griese, Larry Csonka, Jim Kiick, Jake Scott, Jim Langer, Don Shula.

Don't you know anything at all?!

The Dolphins DID NOT win 3 superbowls, you mentally impaired POS.

They appeared in 3 and won 2. Get your facts straight.

Furthermore as far as the Patriots, no one disputes that Brady was/is one of the best QB'S, but NFL teams carry a 40 man roster, and championships are won by game plans, coaching, and teamwork, not just one or two players.

You should stop talking about sports, period, because you are a clueless embarrassment.

Last edited:

Remember when the Miami Dolphins won 3 super bowls in a row ? They had a lot of white guys. Bob Griese, Larry Csonka, Jim Kiick, Jake Scott, Jim Langer, Don Shula.

Don't you know anything at all?

The Dolphins are one of the jokes of the NFL. But they have cool helmets.

Oh HORRORS! What a dreadful mistake. But go jump on it, because heaven knows, you got nothing else in this thread.

Still nothing in here to rule out Affirmative Action..... and since some people here want to use the word "Privilege", OK, we can call it Black Privilege too.

This last season and the last few, they were a joke, but they managed a win over the Patriots last year....unexpectedly. Brady threw his offense under the bus after that shocker.

Maybe they've been hiring too much by race, instead of qualifications, like the Patriots. Maybe.

Yeah I like their helmets too. Actually, I think their whole uniforms are cool.

That's the last I'm posting tonight. Will be back in a couple of days. :biggrin:

This last season and the last few, they were a joke, but they managed a win over the Patriots last year....unexpectedly. Brady threw his offense under the bus after that shocker.

The Pats have been dominant for 20 years and have drafted in the bottom of each round in that same span. The Fins have been a joke during the same period and have drafted at the top of every of round and they suck. Pretty telling.

Maybe they've been hiring too much by race, instead of qualifications, like the Patriots. Maybe.

Yeah I like their helmets too. Actually, I think their whole uniforms are cool.

That's the last I'm posting tonight. Will be back in a couple of days. :biggrin:
Good night.

Oh HORRORS! What a dreadful mistake. But go jump on it, because heaven knows, you got nothing else in this thread.

Still nothing in here to rule out Affirmative Action..... and since some people here want to use the word "Privilege", OK, we can call it Black Privilege too.
Your countless mistakes and brain blips have been pointed out by more people than I in this silly thread, but that one was priceless.

You're an azzclowm.

The Pats have been dominant for 20 years and have drafted in the bottom of each round in that same span. The Fins have been a joke during the same period and have drafted at the top of every of round and they suck. Pretty telling.

Coaching and good succession planning. Much like the Steelers and 49ers in their heyday

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Coaching and good succession planning. Much like the Steelers and 49ers in their heyday

Steelers and Niners didn't have to deal with a hard cap. Pats have better scouting too. They are just better. My kids have yet to see a bad Pats team and my oldest is 14.

Steelers and Niners didn't have to deal with a hard cap. Pats have better scouting too. They are just better. My kids have yet to see a bad Pats team and my oldest is 14.

No doubt a long dynasty. But not due to the teams racial composition.

IMO they did one of the best jobs in the history of the NFL in approaching the game more like a business. Since the non thinking OP thinks that race is such a factor, it will be interesting to see how they handle Bradys upcoming free agency, and if his potentially becoming a Raider will transform them in as a team.

• Thanks
Your countless mistakes and brain blips have been pointed out by more people than I in this silly thread, but that one was priceless.

You're an azzclown.

You're giving him too much mental, credit, by calling him an azzclown.

And I love how you just keep beating his head in with, realities, that he cannot hide from regarding the XFL workers he sees standing next to this negros players.

lol

Now, watch me have another shot at him ---in this fun game of 'making him so stupid' about the humans standing next to the negro player he complains about:

Look at all of the Caucasian AA going on, everybody!! Look next to each negro player which this threads' dumb OP whines about, and who do you see?!! Us Whitefolks!

...hehe... look at us in the vid, on the sidelines Enjoying White Privilege thanks to what this thread's title deluded to... the XFL practicing Caucasian AA in hiring head coaches asst coaches medics trainers equip support tv reporters etc

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Look, at this athletic socialism! How dare those XFL owners practice so much negro affirmative actio---oh wait! There's no negro players in this live-game moment!

ROFL

• Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back