Does Trump swing BOTH wasy ??????

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
George Takei says he once had a fascinating conversation about gay marriage with Donald Trump and, on Monday, the Star Trek legend recounted the details to MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell.

"I challenged him to have lunch with me so that we can discuss marriage equality," he recalled of a Celebrity Apprentice press conference two years ago. "He did accept, and we had that lunch. When I again met him, he said, 'You know what, George? I just came from a gay marriage' — he had come from a wedding of a very important Broadway personality, Jordan Roth [who wed producer Richie Jackson]. ... He told me, 'They're good friends of mine. It was a beautiful marriage. They're wonderful friends.'"

rumor has it he does ...

Lair
Cheater
Beautiful

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Oh for god's sakes. I mean who cares, but the Big Quack is all about him. He's not a bathroom stall kind of guy. He'd trade in wives like most people trade in cars, but ........ and rumor has it he's nice to his kids.

He's just a clown riding the clown car posse

But, he's verging on dangerous with his insults.

George Takei says he once had a fascinating conversation about gay marriage with Donald Trump and, on Monday, the Star Trek legend recounted the details to MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell.

"I challenged him to have lunch with me so that we can discuss marriage equality," he recalled of a Celebrity Apprentice press conference two years ago. "He did accept, and we had that lunch. When I again met him, he said, 'You know what, George? I just came from a gay marriage' — he had come from a wedding of a very important Broadway personality, Jordan Roth [who wed producer Richie Jackson]. ... He told me, 'They're good friends of mine. It was a beautiful marriage. They're wonderful friends.'"

rumor has it he does ...

Lair
Cheater
Beautiful

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
The same could be said about the Hildabeast

rumor has it he does ...

Lair
Cheater
Beautiful

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
can you say desperate? Can you spell desperate? or not! hahahahahahahahaahahhahahaha:banana:

rumor has it he does ...

Lair
Cheater
Beautiful

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
The same could be said about the Hildabeast
Maybe, but I for one give Huma a HUGE thumbs up. (-:

Oh for god's sakes. I mean who cares, but the Big Quack is all about him. He's not a bathroom stall kind of guy. He'd trade in wives like most people trade in cars, but ........ and rumor has it he's nice to his kids.

Nice to his kids? Don't forget Donald Trump wants to bang his daughter.

wants to ?

rumor has it he does.

:eusa_whistle:

wants to ?

rumor has it he does.

:eusa_whistle:
Well, the Big Quack actually started out with a positive message about special interests/corp welfare and the politburo class we have running in elections really having little interest in "making American great again." He's veered off into insulting people on gender, race, religion, disability and .... JFC name it. He's a clown.

But, from what I understand, personally he's not a bad man. Even Hillary said he was "fun." But, the joke's gone stale.

Forum List

Back