Does this sound right to you?

We are being ruled over by the decrees (EO's) of one man who resides in a capital surrounded by fences and walls with armed military in between.

What other nations on earth act like this?
And you have no idea why it is such?
The fact that the left fear the people is telling.
Just our way of saying no to lawless republican assholes taking over the government by force.
What a weak ad hominem.
Think as weak as you like. Now we know American traitors are among us. We know they are trumpist, people that do not care for the constitution, they are primarily republican, they are false patriots of the radical right committed to trump. They are being tracked down, arrested and will be dealt with, and we are on guard. Sounds fine to me.
People who want to give money and jobs to people due to their color and not according to their skills are traitors.
You use the USC to cheat and steal in a legal manner.
I actually hope someone burns your house(s) to the ground because you're such a pompous ass; you need to feel the anguish of those city dwellers that you don't give a shit about because what happens to them doesn't affect you.
Whining about people getting jobs and working? You whine if those working people do not work. You are a whiner, as trumpists often are.
You were in favor of the orange POS packing the Supreme Court, even to the point of approving denial of a hearing for 11 months just because the one that recommended was from outside your Klan of the once conservative usurpers of the constitution. Why? Just because they would not aide and abet the overthrow of a free election? No constitutional rule for you? No recognition of the courts including the Supreme Court? No recognizing legislative control and rule inside the individual states? How did you move from the conservative republican party to being an Anti-American right wing fascist, favoring mob rule until your overthrow of legitimate government can affected?
Now you propose arson by your brethren against me and my wife. Luckily it is a stand your ground state, here and I have no compunctions against shooting your rabid dogs. It won't be necessary, but I will save your post for friends at DHS if there is a failed attempt. Pretty sure you will not show up, but being a trumpist, you might find some impressionable fools to do what you only dream about to get your way.
Those city dwellers should start recall of their local officials, favoring urban renewal, block by block by abandoning portion of their city as an uncontested offering of appeasement. I do not live there. I suspect you do not live there, but are just a bleeding heart snowflake. You should move there. Maybe you could make a difference. But, no. If you thought you could make a difference or actually even cared, you would not be impotently whining on the internet, trolling the United States and those that support it. You would go there and invest yourself in the effort, but no. Whine and wail little guy.
Poor deflection...You condone violence as long as it's not against a Federal building.
Of all the military in my community, at work, customer or people I work out with at the gym, anyone of them would lay your sorry ass on the floor if you made such a selfish statement in their presence.
You sicken me.
Oh, they do not favor electing new officials in those few riot cities? Why? Can't rally blind support to fight a problem if you solve the problem? No fun in that, is there? Besides, it still will not destroy the United States Government you despise. You are just stuck in your own pathetic self imposed loop. Get professional help, before we read about you in the papers.
If you actually watched the news and listened to what they tell reporters, you would full well know the rioters want to run the city and want zero input from their State government.
Personally think it high time (actually well beyond high time) those local mayors and state Governors just said NO. If necessary, they should follow the example by the government in Washington, DC. Think anymore subversives will attack the capital anytime soon? I don't.
Their perception is that this is their voter base and they have already caved.
They are also terrified of what these BLMers will do to their families.

We are being ruled over by the decrees (EO's) of one man who resides in a capital surrounded by fences and walls with armed military in between.

Just our way of saying no to lawless republican assholes taking over the government by force.
What a weak ad hominem.
Think as weak as you like. Now we know American traitors are among us. We know they are trumpist, people that do not care for the constitution, they are primarily republican, they are false patriots of the radical right committed to trump. They are being tracked down, arrested and will be dealt with, and we are on guard. Sounds fine to me.
People who want to give money and jobs to people due to their color and not according to their skills are traitors.
You use the USC to cheat and steal in a legal manner.
I actually hope someone burns your house(s) to the ground because you're such a pompous ass; you need to feel the anguish of those city dwellers that you don't give a shit about because what happens to them doesn't affect you.
Whining about people getting jobs and working? You whine if those working people do not work. You are a whiner, as trumpists often are.
You were in favor of the orange POS packing the Supreme Court, even to the point of approving denial of a hearing for 11 months just because the one that recommended was from outside your Klan of the once conservative usurpers of the constitution. Why? Just because they would not aide and abet the overthrow of a free election? No constitutional rule for you? No recognition of the courts including the Supreme Court? No recognizing legislative control and rule inside the individual states? How did you move from the conservative republican party to being an Anti-American right wing fascist, favoring mob rule until your overthrow of legitimate government can affected?
Now you propose arson by your brethren against me and my wife. Luckily it is a stand your ground state, here and I have no compunctions against shooting your rabid dogs. It won't be necessary, but I will save your post for friends at DHS if there is a failed attempt. Pretty sure you will not show up, but being a trumpist, you might find some impressionable fools to do what you only dream about to get your way.
Those city dwellers should start recall of their local officials, favoring urban renewal, block by block by abandoning portion of their city as an uncontested offering of appeasement. I do not live there. I suspect you do not live there, but are just a bleeding heart snowflake. You should move there. Maybe you could make a difference. But, no. If you thought you could make a difference or actually even cared, you would not be impotently whining on the internet, trolling the United States and those that support it. You would go there and invest yourself in the effort, but no. Whine and wail little guy.
Poor deflection...You condone violence as long as it's not against a Federal building.
Of all the military in my community, at work, customer or people I work out with at the gym, anyone of them would lay your sorry ass on the floor if you made such a selfish statement in their presence.
You sicken me.
Oh, they do not favor electing new officials in those few riot cities? Why? Can't rally blind support to fight a problem if you solve the problem? No fun in that, is there? Besides, it still will not destroy the United States Government you despise. You are just stuck in your own pathetic self imposed loop. Get professional help, before we read about you in the papers.
If you actually watched the news and listened to what they tell reporters, you would full well know the rioters want to run the city and want zero input from their State government.
Personally think it high time (actually well beyond high time) those local mayors and state Governors just said NO. If necessary, they should follow the example by the government in Washington, DC. Think anymore subversives will attack the capital anytime soon? I don't.
Their perception is that this is their voter base and they have already caved.
They are also terrified of what these BLMers will do to their families.

hahah the projection is unreal

when leftists send death threats they go to prison

when republicans receive death threats there are too many and they just have to cower bend the knee

See a whole lot of projection coming from teh republicans in the last month. maybe need to keep that in check people. Unbecoming

This critique made sense a year ago not today.

Yeah that is all up cause trump lead an army of inbreeds to attack the capital.

Just are way of saying no to lawless republican assholes taking over the government by force.
You're soooooo gullible lol

Ever stop to wonder why the security wasn't in place BEFORE the incident? The incident they were fully aware was a possibility. The event that gave them the excuse to do what they're doing now with more to come?
They allowed it. They wanted it. They needed it.
Now they can "crack down" with an iron fist and you will look the other way as more of your freedoms are stripped from you based on an event that was preventable.

Who is this "THEY" you're ranting about? That failed to put security in place BEFORE he commanded his cult to attack and murder Congressmen and Senators and the VP?

That's right...Your hero Cap'n Cheeto. He ordered the guard to stand down just before he ordered the assault.
Delusional^^^^
Here ya go dumbass. read if you know how.

1612316708933.png

6 pages and not one of you has posted ANY evidence that republicans as a whole did or support the attack on the 6th. And not one of you has posted evidence that Trump incited it supported it or in any way condoned it.

What a weak ad hominem.
Wrong. The traitors are commie Constitution hating libs, like you.
Thank God for our second amendment, or they would be squashing trumpers now. The dems are planning a full out assault on our guns. They are probably planning a school shooting FF. They know the can never really win with so many armed patriots. Dems are sick.

Can't think of any other nations(maybe Venezuela?) @ current. The last nation I read about that was like what you are describing above was Germany during 1945.

Just are way of saying no to lawless republican assholes taking over the government by force.
You're soooooo gullible lol

Ever stop to wonder why the security wasn't in place BEFORE the incident? The incident they were fully aware was a possibility. The event that gave them the excuse to do what they're doing now with more to come?
They allowed it. They wanted it. They needed it.
Now they can "crack down" with an iron fist and you will look the other way as more of your freedoms are stripped from you based on an event that was preventable.

Who is this "THEY" you're ranting about? That failed to put security in place BEFORE he commanded his cult to attack and murder Congressmen and Senators and the VP?

That's right...Your hero Cap'n Cheeto. He ordered the guard to stand down just before he ordered the assault.
Delusional^^^^
Here ya go dumbass. read if you know how.

View attachment 452229
Like you have a copy of the order anybody can create a fake. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back