Does this mean I am a racist and/or a bigot?

I have this plate on the front of my '79 T/A

http://www.proudrebel.com/images/tag021.jpg

Does this mean I am a racist and/or a bigot?
Would it make a difference if the T/A were black instead of blue?

Please be sure to explain your response.

No it doesnt, people wear Che Guevara T shirts because they think its COOL. it doesnt really mean they are communist revolutionaries. People look the other way

Your interactions with people one way or the other would be what makes you a racist or bigot. Not what you decide to decorate your license plate with

M14Shooter, only you know the answer.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool." Richard Feynman

Last edited:
Maybe, maybe not. Depends on if you believe that the Caucasians, by nature were superior to the slaves, opps, did I say slaves? Sorry I meant the Negros the Caucasians brought here for the work/study program...........

Maybe, maybe not. Depends on if you believe that the Caucasians, by nature were superior to the slaves, opps, did I say slaves? Sorry I meant the Negros the Caucasians brought here for the work/study program...........
So THAT was the spin the Democrats put on it...... I was always curious as to how they would try to play it off!!!!!

So THAT was the spin the Democrats put on it...... I was always curious as to how they would try to play it off!!!!!

Meh, worked for both parties.

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.......”

by:

Abraham Lincoln

Interesting.
Would you also be racist if you thought Negroes were superior to Caucasians?
Are you racist if you're white and you choose to not associate with blacks?

Interesting.

1. Yes
2. Maybe, depends on why.

Interesting.
Yes. You are racist and bigots. Your license plate just gives you a seal and diploma as your confirmation.

Forum List

Back