Does The Status Of The Clinton's Marriage Deserve Scrutiny

Woodward 8216 State of 8217 Clinton Marriage Deserves Media Scrutiny Washington Free Beacon

I would say yes
because adulterer's lie like hek and we don't need to go thru this again

We shouldn't have gone through it in the first place.

Every president has probably had a mistress. Why did we make such a big deal about this guy's?
He got caught, and it was successfully used against him. Feels good for them to continually make victory laps for decades.

Woodward 8216 State of 8217 Clinton Marriage Deserves Media Scrutiny Washington Free Beacon

I would say yes
because adulterer's lie like hek and we don't need to go thru this again

We shouldn't have gone through it in the first place.

Every president has probably had a mistress. Why did we make such a big deal about this guy's?
He got caught, and it was successfully used against him. Feels good for them to continually make victory laps for decades.

I'd hardly call it a victory lap. Clinton won and is more popular than ever, while the Republican Congress is saddled with most of the blame for inaction. Marriage talk makes one wonder if they ever heard the saying, "doing the same thing and expecting a different result, is an indication of insanity".

If we were lucky they would both ride off into old folks sunset

but we aren't so we're stuck with them

It absolutely should be examined. If Bill and Hillary are not really husband and wife in reality (eg, they do not fuck, they do not live together, they do not have joint financial interests, and so on...all indicia of a real marriage) then they are perpetrating yet another lie. A vote for Hill is seen also as a vote for Bill, as everyone knows that she is going to drag that piece of white trash with her to the WH.

But, if they are not really living as husband and wife, are they not misleading the electorate to pretend that they are? Maybe being lied to does not bother you, but it does bother me.

If they are "on the skids" and just stay married for political reasons - which every believes to be the case - some people may be uneasy about voting for Hill if they know that Bill is going to be there too.

What I expect of a Hill presidency is that Bill will do a lot of traveling and try to stay out of the way because this is "Hillary's Time"; this is part of the deal they have. However, Bill will still be there, behind the scenes. Hill will need him for advice. Furthermore, it must be acknowledged that Bill is like a bad case of herpes: you know it is going to show up at bad times and that there is nothing you can do about it.

I want HILLARY to acknowledge that she and Bill do not live under the same roof by choice and that they do not have a real marriage in the traditional sense. Otherwise, I want to see pics of her blowing Bill, or if her at least giving him a hand job.

Both Bill and Hill are despicable turds. The only difference is that Bill is a good politician.

Rush Limbaugh once described HILLARY Clinton as "everybody's ex-wife rolled up into one."

I just thought I would throw that in there.

We don't need to dive into anyone's marriage. Nobody made the demand of any male and it is unreal that someone would go so far as to suggest it for a female.

We didn't go through anything. We bought some pop corn and made fun of everyone else that was also having affairs.

And you don't have to. She has enough of a history all by herself that it isn't necessary to get all tabloid.

In my opinion, the GOP delving into the personal lives of their opponents will only be a detriment to their campaign. They would be forced to justify their support of Newt Gingrich while Clinton was in office.

If either or both if them intend to run if office their marital relationship should definitely be scrutinized; as every candidate's relationship should be.

If either or both if them intend to run if office their marital relationship should definitely be scrutinized; as every candidate's relationship should be.

Why? I don't think a person's marriage is that important to their job.

I agree. However, from the perspective of some, there is still that ideal of holding the leader of the free world to a higher standard than we hold ourselves. Once upon a time, when such dalliances were kept hush hush, the public was afforded the ability to look upon the president with a high degree of respect...mothers would even tell their sons what an honor it would be to seek the office when they grew up. Now we are forced to look upon our political figures with their flaws exposed...even though some are good at staying in denial because the ends justify the means. People who agree with the Clinton's agenda will easily excuse personal behaviors, and those against their agenda will want to highlight them...no doubt they have thick enough skin to handle it, so no need to worry about them.

We don't need to dive into anyone's marriage. Nobody made the demand of any male and it is unreal that someone would go so far as to suggest it for a female.

We didn't go through anything. We bought some pop corn and made fun of everyone else that was also having affairs.

And you don't have to. She has enough of a history all by herself that it isn't necessary to get all tabloid.

really, tell Newt Gingrich and Mark Sanford that
Hey about Ann Romeny

Forum List

Back