Does Tabasco Sauce Cause Itchy Balls?

So where did the tobacco come from and just how did he get it on his dick? Thats the first question.

Escamilla “explained to me that he had spilled Tabasco sauce or something similar on his ‘penis’ and had an incredible itch.” He was rubbing his groin, Escamilla explained, “because it was the worst ‘itch in the world.’” During further questioning, Escamilla changed his Tabasco story, claiming that it “might” be from his breakfast that morning “as he did have Tabasco sauce with his eggs.” Asked why he did not just go to the bathroom to “take care of this problem,” Escamilla told Reese that he “didn’t feel that it would help.”

Here's a copy of the police report. He did not use the word "scratch" He said "rub and massage". And the girl claims he had it out.

Cops: Man exposed self to teenage girl on SkyWest flight: Flier Blames Tabasco Spill For Lewd Act | INQUISITION NEWS

I would think so. But he was charged with exposing himself. She said it was "out" He says "no". Not sure how it can be proven. He was wearing sweatpants, so there was no zipper. According to one blog I read, he took down his facebook page. Might have been some circumstantial pervy evidence on there.

Weren't teenage girls the accusers at the Salem Witch Trials? All humans between the age of 13 and 17 are a little bit nuts, some are more than a little. Most survive, and most wonder in latter years, "what the hell was I thinking".

I read a book a few years ago called "Poisons of the Past". The author makes the case that the Salem Witch Trials, The French Revolution, and the Russian Revolution were influenced by ergot poisoning of the peasants mostly rye based diet.

Ergot is a form of natural LSD. Quite fascinating.

More illuminating than fascinating. How did this end up in this thread? I must be hallucinating
:thewave::scared1::oops:

I would think so. But he was charged with exposing himself. She said it was "out" He says "no". Not sure how it can be proven. He was wearing sweatpants, so there was no zipper. According to one blog I read, he took down his facebook page. Might have been some circumstantial pervy evidence on there.

I think that you may have just proved while he'll be walking instead of paying.

I believe the girl. Where there's smoke, there's fire. And I don't mean balls on fire.

It would not surprise me if a few college girls from Duke come forward and relate some similar kinky condiment stories about the prof.

She needs to get over it---people who text all the time bother me too but I don't freak out.

I hope youre not serious. Jerking off next to teenage girls is not annoying. Its illegal. He's been suspended from his job. If he's guilty (which I believe he is) he may never work in a school again. As it should be..

Serious as a heart attack-----she should have laughed or ignored him. Our society is fucked up about sex.

Its the same old situation tragedy...

The guy's hand were on his nuts.

The girl's mind was in the gutter.

Forum List

Back