Does Obama Presidency mean Blacks have to marry whites, for their children to be suc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, like I said, if you are white, you all benefited from hundreds of years of
black forced labor.Any way you cut it, the White European race lived better in America than Blacks were living, and still have a higher standard of living today!.

Must interject here, my people did NOT benefit from slavery in America, and we are white skinned, we're called Jews. While not practicing the religion myself I am still of Jewish blood and my family came here long after such events fleeing another slaver, Adolf H. Now, this whole crap about paybacks is stupid, why? If everyone who is a descendant of a slave got paid back from everyone who was a descendant of a slave master or trader, everyone except my people would be paying someone. We did not sell our own into that position, but many slave traders WERE black as well. So the whole point is moot and stupid bickering, it's a sorry attempt to get ahead instead of just working with the hand you are dealt.

*rae* If so none of us would ever have to work. Get a clue. Many got paid back for the land they lost right after the war ended, those who are STILL in Germany that is, so they could start over. Then that's it.

Not the descendants ... keep up will ya. Those with the tattoos were actually in the camps, unless they fake it in which case they are stealing. You must also realize that Jews were not the only ones in the camps, many of us were lucky and found refuge in nearby countries then fled to the US, some stayed in those countries finding a way to make a living there. My grand father used what the US government gave him and bought a very successful ranch, retired off it and divided it up amongst his kids. Making do with what little they gave immigrants here. Most who fled that were not unlucky enough to be caught in the camps (most of those who were in the camps are long dead with no living relatives anyway). You are over simplifying a huge process, but it boils down to this, if the descendants of every oppressed group were to be paid by the descendants of an oppressive group, not only is that just not fair, it would mean almost every person would be paying someone anyway.

Okay, for the chain then, since you are not getting my point at all:
Black Americans get paid by White Americans, White Americans get paid by Brittish, Brittish are paid by ... well a lot of people but let's just go for the French, the French get paid by the Africans .... and on it goes.

Oh, I understand your not against reparations, they just have to be paid by the people that did the harm to the ones that were harmed. Looks like the black people are just too late.

My grand father used what the US government gave him and bought a very successful ranch, retired off it and divided it up amongst his kids. Making do with what little they gave immigrants here.

This is the part that the black people didn’t receive.

Last edited:
Must interject here, my people did NOT benefit from slavery in America, and we are white skinned, we're called Jews. While not practicing the religion myself I am still of Jewish blood and my family came here long after such events fleeing another slaver, Adolf H. Now, this whole crap about paybacks is stupid, why? If everyone who is a descendant of a slave got paid back from everyone who was a descendant of a slave master or trader, everyone except my people would be paying someone. We did not sell our own into that position, but many slave traders WERE black as well. So the whole point is moot and stupid bickering, it's a sorry attempt to get ahead instead of just working with the hand you are dealt.

Bullshit alert!

Nice try but the Jews and Occidentals have both been in bed working together for a mighty long time.

There were Jews who served in top posts in the revolutionary government and there were Jews working for BOTH SIDES of the civil war, too.

Jews don't get a pass, either.

We're all mixed in some what or another. Obama is just as white as he is black. He didn't win the election based on his race and if you believe that he did then I feel badly for you cuz you've missed the entire point.

Well, if he is as much white as he is black then why be referred to as afro american. I am sure he used it throught his education and definitely used it to get elected. I missed no point.

I beleive that there is a Race mixing agenda that is being promoted by a certain group
of White Americans who want Black men to marry White women, and who are actively after Black females in America.They have been out to destroy the black race since Slavery was introduced in America.

yea and aids was aimed at blacks to ... right?

The evil of slavery was corrected. You're free, aren't you?

You don't deserve a fucking dime, leech. Were you a slave? No. Know anyone currently alive that owned slaves? No. Know any former slaves still alive? No. When you find a former slave that's still alive and former slave owner that's still allive, I will agree the latter owes the former some compensations.

Otherwise, quit looking for a freebie and go earn what you get.

How can they ... ever since slavery was abolished they have been given everything and it continues. Only a few know how to earn it ... legally!!!

So, now hear we have another White person, who thinks slavery is a Joke, and that we blacks who are pointing out the evils of the White narrow minded racists, deeds, who feel they did nothing wrong, and don't owe black people today anything. I think many of you whites that are saying everything is O.K. between blacks and whites in this country over slavery,are very wrong.
Go back to Africa no wait go to Africa and try doing what ever it is you do today. Im sure you are better off, not diseased or starving and happier here.
So your welcome even though your narrow minded black racist ass was never enslaved. IF and I say if we are ever to get past racism in the US you surely arent helping.

So if you can see where White people had an advantage in the past, and are still benefinting from the forced labor that they extracted from blacks, with no payment what so ever,reparations is the only logical solution to this huge inequality.

White people saying, yes slavery was wrong, we are sorry, but we don't want to do any thing to correct the inequality we created, is the wrong attitude.Whites should better start thinking of solutions to a problem they created.
You really are a dumb fuckin' ******.

You really are a dumb fuckin' ******.
No, I think you are the Dumb asshole Homo marriage white cracker, who
refuses to correct the bullshit problems that they started, and who is gonna
pay some day, or have his kids or grand kinds pay some way some how, weather by cash or having his friggin blood and guts!!!, served to him on a platter.!!

pay some day, or have his kids or grand kinds pay some way some how, weather by cash or having his friggin blood and guts!!!, served to him on a platter.!!
Call me when its party time and I'll give you a hand.

I didnt start anything I live in it just like you, but I dont look for handouts I earn!!!

Maybe you didnt hear me
You really are a dumb fucking ******!!!

I didnt start anything I live in it just like you, but I dont look for handouts I earn!!!

Maybe you didnt hear me
You really are a dumb fucking ******!!!

But you White crackers are being targeted all over the world now.
Who is the dumb fucking White cracker now?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back