Does Obama Presidency mean Blacks have to marry whites, for their children to be suc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think it does mean that whites will have to marry black people to get ahead. Whites have all the disadvantages.

Its about time someone stood up and was brave enough to offer inter-racial marriage as a solution to all our problems. Well done, sir! I salute you for your brilliant insights!

A VIRTUAL MELTING POT...of genetic information the possibilities are endless...

By the same token every previous White president was voted by whites, Who cares ? George W Bush sucked. I liked Ron Paul's interpretation of the constitution, and if Obama had those same interpretations I would like him. The real racist would be someone who couldnt like Obama because of his skin color even if he was the most conservative person in the world supporting the same values as you. Obama is too liberal thats the bottom line. But white americans are so mad about George W. they voted him in. While poor black people may have voted for him because of his race in this instance, white people of all income brackets previously voted for George W. out of fear of terrorists and Georgie W. has put our country in the poor house & violated the constitution.

Yes, I think it does mean that whites will have to marry black people to get ahead. Whites have all the disadvantages.

Its about time someone stood up and was brave enough to offer inter-racial marriage as a solution to all our problems. Well done, sir! I salute you for your brilliant insights!

Sign me up for "lenny Kravitz" he's HOT !:razz:

I beleive that there is a Race mixing agenda that is being promoted by a certain group
of White Americans who want Black men to marry White women, and who are actively after Black females in America.They have been out to destroy the black race since Slavery was introduced in America.

Last edited:
Does Obama Presidency mean Whites have to intermarry with Blacks, in order for their children to be successfull?. If this is so, this can be viewed as very insulting to white Ameircans.What are they trying to imply, White Americans must rethink their support for this man, and he is some one who appears to have been brainwashed by Black people.

I beleive that there is a Race mixing agenda that is being promoted by a certain group
of Black Americans who want White men to marry Black women, and who are actively after White females in America.They have been out to destroy the white race since Slavery was introduced in America.

Yes, this is a joke. It does sound ridiculous doesn’t it.

Last edited:
French girls they want cartier
Italian girls want cars
American girls want everything in the world
You can possibly imagine

English girls theyre so prissy
I cant stand them on the telephone
Sometimes I take the receiver off the hook
I dont want them to ever call at all

White girls theyre pretty funny
Sometimes they drive me mad
Black girls just wanna get fucked all night
I just dont have that much jam

Chinese girls are so gentle
Theyre really such a tease
You never know quite what theyre cookin
Inside those silky sleeves\

Rolling Stones | Some Girls lyrics

Does Obama Presidency mean Whites have to intermarry with Blacks, in order for their children to be successfull?. If this is so, this can be viewed as very insulting to white Ameircans.What are they trying to imply, White Americans must rethink their support for this man, and he is some one who appears to have been brainwashed by Black people.

of Black Americans who want White men to marry Black women, and who are actively after White females in America.They have been out to destroy the white race since Slavery was introduced in America.

Yes, this is a joke. It does sound ridiculous doesn’t it.

First of all I don't appreciate you plagerizing what I posted by switching the
words around. I said does the Obama Presidency mean "Blacks" have to marry
whites.If this is so ,it can be viewed as very insulting to "BLACKS" not Whites
BLACK People, who belive in marry only within the Black Race.!!

And no its not a Joke!
read into the original post,not this impostor copy cat post!!.

Last edited:
52ndStreet

I’d explain this to you but never mind.

Yes B94, Please, I need an explanation of your posts.
Break it all down for me.?

See how all this "Obama" , mania can be viewed as insulting to a race of people who were brought to America, enslaved, murdered, and
had their women raped, by caucasians from Europe.And who are still subjected to racism in America.

Last edited:
52ndStreet

I switched white and black around to show how ridiculous your post is.

To answer your post -

I believe black people can marry anyone they choose regardless of who is president or the color of the presidents skin and have their children become successful. In the USA anyone can become successful (even president) regardless of their color. Obama has proved this. If I were you I’d take pride that a black man has become president. For the black people Obama’s presidency I believe shows how far black people have come in our society and that if a black person can be president then this shows that there is nothing a black person can’t achieve in the USA. Congratulations to the black people of our country.

I don’t believe there is a race mixing agenda at all. This seems totally ridiculous and I can’t believe anyone would even consider this seriously. The people that choose to marry someone of another race do so because they are in love. I guess a racist would be worried about the color of the skin of people that want to get married. I believe we are all God’s children.

If a black person wants to marry a black person fine. If a white person wants to marry a white person fine. If people want to marry someone of another race fine. Black people aren’t slaves to anyone except themselves if they choose to be racists. Something to think about.

Last edited:
I believe 52ndstreet is absolutely right and I applaud his solution.

If blacks, whites, browns, yellows, and reds would all marry each other and screw like bunnies, pretty soon you wouldn't be able to tell what color anyone is.

Poof...racism solved!

Well done 52ndstreet!

This is the best idea I have seen posed from a poster yet.

Kudos!

I believe 52ndstreet is absolutely right and I applaud his solution.

If blacks, whites, browns, yellows, and reds would all marry each other and screw like bunnies, pretty soon you wouldn't be able to tell what color anyone is.

Poof...racism solved!

Well done 52ndstreet!

This is the best idea I have seen posed from a poster yet.

Kudos!

My Solution is not for Blacks to marry Whites, I feel intermarriage with whites
contaminates and destroys the Black race.My solution is for Whites to correct
the evil of slavery,by paying all blacks in America slavery reparations.

Does Obama Presidency mean Blacks have to intermarry with Whites, in order for their children to be successfull?. If this is so, this can be viewed as very insulting to black Ameircans.What are they trying to imply, Black Americans must rethink their support for this man, and he is some one who appears to have been brainwashed by White people.
Sorry, but the definition of "African American" is someone who is at least 1% African decedency.

Yes, that's true. A half-black marrying a half-black is also okay. However, they must not marry Mexicans and I'm sure you know why. :eusa_whistle:
I know the answer!!!

Blacks don't want their kids to marry Mexicans.

Because they are afraid if they have children.

They will grow up and be too lazy to steal :lol:

(an old racist joke)

My Solution is not for Blacks to marry Whites, I feel intermarriage with whites
contaminates and destroys the Black race.My solution is for Whites to correct
the evil of slavery,by paying all blacks in America slavery reparations.

I don't believe this will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back