Does Obama deserve your vote?

Since I am a mindless drone.please point to an unbiased objective source where I can be informed. If you can, and it's legit, I will come back here and apologize.

{ How does the budget deficit or surplus relate to federal debt? View details More Results Toggle

When the Congress makes budgetary decisions, it is also indirectly making decisions about the level of debt held by the public. The yearly change in debt held by the public is approximately equal to the budget surplusThe amount by which the government’s revenues exceed outlays in a given period. or deficitThe amount by which the government’s spending exceeds its revenues for a given period, usually a fiscal year.. The budget surplus or deficit is the difference between total federal revenue and spending in a given year. When the budget is in deficit, the government borrows from the public. Alternatively, when the budget is in surplus, the government can reduce debt held by the public. Thus, debt held by the public generally represents the total of all cash deficits minus all cash surpluses accumulated over time.
}

Budget and Federal Debt

Read carefully.

I said show me objective proof that there was no surplus after Clinton left office. I read your link which is quite informative but I offered you a specific task. Show me where it states when Bush took office there was no surplus.

Last edited:
Read carefully.

I said show me objective proof that there was no surplus after Clinton left office. I read your link which is quite informative but I offered you a specific task. Show me where it states when Bush took office there was no surplus.

Again, you don't grasp what a surplus is. There is nothing left over - ever - it doesn't work that way.

Like most of the left, you live in a fairytale world with cartoon logic.

You imagine a big pile of cash that magically appears, and the president himself peels off wads of cash to give to who he wants. If there is some of the stack left, then he can add to the stack next year...

Except this fantasy has no relation to grown up reality.

FACT - Obama has spent MILLIONS sealing his personal records. not just Personal shit like B.C. and SSN, but Educational shit like Diplomas, grades, thesis for college, etc...

Really? He sealed his Educational shit too? YES.

College records are sealed by the universities. You'd have trouble getting your own records. Universities get requests by the thousands for records of celebrities.

Read carefully.

Again, you don't grasp what a surplus is. There is nothing left over - ever - it doesn't work that way.

Like most of the left, you live in a fairytale world with cartoon logic.

You imagine a big pile of cash that magically appears, and the president himself peels off wads of cash to give to who he wants. If there is some of the stack left, then he can add to the stack next year...

Except this fantasy has no relation to grown up reality.

It follows then, that when Obama leaves office, in 4 years, if there should be any remaining debt it will also vanish - because you can't have an empty purse on the Oval Office desk.

I recently had a friend that was disqualified from the LAPD process because he forgot to mention he was busted for marijuana in the eighth grade which was almost 20 years ago! This is a city job. You honestly think people who get disqualified for trivial stuff like that our government will secretly induct a foreign person to the highest office in the world? Seriously man use common sense. Obama shouldn't have to prove he is a US citizen.
Actually, YES, the elites will break the law and secretly induct someone who is ineligible. Besides, he is not a foreigner. Chances are, he was born in Hawaii, that is not the point. The point is, in order to be eligible, you need to be a natural born citizen. That means you need to have parents who were BOTH US citizens. This is what the media, and the government are ignoring. The only presidents who did not have parents who weren't US citizens, were the first presidents, but they were at least colonists. The point here, is that the POTUS father was not a citizen, he has no allegiance to this nation. Did he have allegiance to the British empire? Perhaps. Get the facts straight.
http://www.claremont.org/publications/crb/id.1852/article_detail.asp
http://www.claremont.org/repository/doclib/20110707_Summer2011Codevilla.pdf
The point here, is that people do not know anything about his back ground, and there has been a purposeful campaign to keep people in the dark about his history. Likewise, he has had the most disingenuous record of any president to date. When he says things, like he is going to have less war, then he gets a noble peace prize, and subsequently then ends up having more undeclared war than any previous president?!! WTF :hellno:

He says his administration is going to be more open and transparent, but then it ends up being more shady and secretive than any previous administration? :banghead: It's all so Orwellian. What the hell? I just don't understand why Americans, all Americans, even the partisan ones, his supporters included, can't see the hypocrisy. Have they become so blind? I grew up in a Republican household, my parents were big big Reagan fans, as was I. But come on, when the Iran-contra scandal came along, I did research in High School in an attempt to understand things, to understand why the politicians, parties and why power does what it does. I sought to discover why people still support corrupt politicians. By the time I went to college, I was a avid Democrat, completely mystified as to why my parents could still be supporters of such a corrupt party.

But yeah, guess what? I learned my lessons real quick after eight years of corrupt Democratic rule. How could a president lie under oath to congress. All politicians are liars. Do you think this one is any different? Really man? Don't you know anything about the real men that make presidents by now? They don't allow good men of character and conscious to occupy that office any more. And if they do, they are given a signal real quick about who is in charge. They did that to Reagan early on. They aimed a couple of shots at his head they did.

So now we know this guy in office is corrupt. All you have to do is DO the research. If you don't, you are being willfully blind and ignorant. What is your excuse? What is any Obama supporter's excuse?
377188_345571185530229_604368804_n.jpg

I challenged supporters of the dominant paradigm to defend their views, and their candidates in a thread by watching a documentary. I didn't get a single taker, not one. I had several people give me negative rep. I guess that is a lot easier that spending a couple of hours losing your religion and your illusions, huh? I had one person tell me that after analyzing conservative policies, they decided liberal policies were better, but it had nothing to do with the documentary, which ostensibly outlined how both parties have drifted toward the government enforcing corporatism, which is a polite way of saying, fascism. Not one person would dare watch the facts and say Obama's crimes were worthy of their vote.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/253664-can-obama-supporters-stand-to-face-the-truth.html
Ignorance is easier than being informed.

Thanks for proving my point. You cannot coherently assimilate a response to the question and exact a refutation to my response. Like all other Obama haters and birthers you lack a significant response to criticism. I laid down a specific criticism to birther logic and you resort to a response than neither improved your position, nor did it effectively discredit mine.

Only thing you laid down was your ignorance about your Dear Leader. Any dolt can see though Obama's lies.

Who goes through millions of dollars to hide simple things like a gotdamn Birth Certificate unless they got something to hide.

If Obama was on trial he would've been in contempt a long time ago along with perjurying himself.

so stfu and have a good day.

Last edited:
You wanna vote for the Libertarian guy, fine by me. It's your constitutional right. But he is not going to be the president next January. Not going to happen.

Next January has been a lost cause since the Republican establishment decided Romney was "it". We can compound that loss, and endorse their selection, or we can look to the future and make it clear we won't follow along like sheep.

Tea Parties. Maybe you should join one.

You wanna vote for the Libertarian guy, fine by me. It's your constitutional right. But he is not going to be the president next January. Not going to happen.

Next January has been a lost cause since the Republican establishment decided Romney was "it". We can compound that loss, and endorse their selection, or we can look to the future and make it clear we won't follow along like sheep.

Libertarian Party. Not seeing much in the Tea Party movement that appeals to me. I can appreciate their focus on less taxes, but that's not the whole story. I actually think we should be taxed more - we should actually pay for the government we're getting. It's the only way people will wake up to the fact that we're "getting" way too much.

Libertarian Party. Not seeing much in the Tea Party movement that appeals to me. I can appreciate their focus on less taxes, but that's not the whole story. I actually think we should be taxed more - we should actually pay for the government we're getting. It's the only way people will wake up to the fact that we're "getting" way too much.

Those of us already being taxed heavily need no wake up call. The trouble is there are far too many with no tax burden thus they believe the government is a candy store with lots of goodies.

Your right the tea party isnt for you.....What you want is Occupy movement.....

Definitely some of those folks get it, but not most. No, the Libertarian Party represents my view the best and I think we should reach out the liberals who do share our values.

Definitely some of those folks get it, but not most. No, the Libertarian Party represents my view the best and I think we should reach out the liberals who do share our values.

Your mean they represent the cheap spoiled pot smoking hooker loving small minority. Except you are even a minority in that minority.

Your mean they represent the cheap spoiled pot smoking hooker loving small minority.

Sure, in as much as that is your code for people who still give a shit about limited government and individual liberty. I realize we're the "bad guys" in your world-view.

Your mean they represent the cheap spoiled pot smoking hooker loving small minority.

Sure, in as much as that is your code for people who still give a shit about limited government and individual liberty. I realize we're the "bad guys" in your world-view.

You call higher taxes and more regulation so you can have drugs limited government? LMAO

You call higher taxes and more regulation so you can have drugs limited government? LMAO

Not quite sure what you're trying to say. Are you?

If you put the bong down for awhile maybe you will get it.

Well, you seem to be suggesting that higher taxes and more regulation are a pre-requisite for legalizing drugs - which doesn't make any sense. It's certainly not what I'm saying so, I guess the answer to your incoherent question would be "no".

Not quite sure what you're trying to say. Are you?

If you put the bong down for awhile maybe you will get it.

Well, you seem to be suggesting that higher taxes and more regulation are a pre-requisite for legalizing drugs - which doesn't make any sense. It's certainly not what I'm saying so, I guess the answer to your incoherent question would be "no".

Of course it will and your party will be the first demanding it once crime rises.

Of course it will and your party will be the first demanding it once crime rises.

So, you're basing this on your assumptions that crime will increase when drugs are legalized, and that Libertarians would suddenly reverse their views on regulation if it did? I believe you're wrong on both counts. But of course neither of us can predict the future.

Forum List

Back