Does He Ever Get Anything Right?

It turns out that the government is routinely accused of similar wrongdoing and sometimes has to pony up.

so Oblama is not the root cause, but you may play your :eusa_boohoo: any way you wish.

why yes, the govt.. stole my laborer to layer program.

To Moonglow: Please clarify!

decimated our business

decimate really means a reduction of 1/10th.

To Moonglow: Thanks for the tip. If I ever rob a bank I’ll be sure to only take a little.

It turns out that the government is routinely accused of similar wrongdoing and sometimes has to pony up.

so Oblama is not the root cause, but you may play your :eusa_boohoo: any way you wish.

To Moonglow: Your lack of reading comprehension skills is showing again. His tortured analysis of wealth creation in the video justifies government theft.

Last edited:
Talk about getting everything wrong! Barack Taqiyya can’t even get his life story straight when he lies:

Yet another Barack Obama relative has surfaced to cause the president grief over the credibility of the story he recounted in his autobiography, “Dreams from My Father,” a bestseller that helped propel him to the presidency in 2008.

WND reported Dec. 5 that the White House reversed its previous denial that Obama had met his Kenyan-born uncle, Omar Onyango Obama, an illegal immigrant to the U.S. who appeared recently in court after facing deportation for about 40 years.

Now, Obama’s Kenyan half-brother by his father’s third wife has surfaced with the coming publication of an autobiographical book claiming the president has misrepresented his past.

Obama brother disputes 'Dreams' autobiography
Half-sibling vows to set record straight in new book
Published: 10 hours ago
JEROME CORSI

Obama brother disputes ?Dreams? autobiography

If you want to be generous and write it off as a dysfunctional family let’s not forget the best argument against amnesty for illegal aliens:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHoAuk76fT8&feature=player_detailpage]Obama's Illegal Aunt: "You Have The Obligation to Make Me a Citizen" - YouTube[/ame]​

If you like consistency in your politicians Joe Biden is the man for you. He's wrong again:

Our Vice-President demonstrates his uncanny skills as a prognosticator:

WASHINGTON (CBSDC/AP) — Two months before the 2012 presidential election, Vice President Biden warned on the campaign trail that Mitt Romney wanted to go to war with Syria.

September 23, 2014
Biden warned in 2012 that Romney 'ready to go to war' in Syria
By Thomas Lifson

Blog Biden warned in 2012 that Romney ready to go to war in Syria

Are you both drunk?

To Mr. H.: Biden was wrong in 2012. Basically, his longstanding cut and run philosophy for Iraq predicted everything that is going wrong in the war. Bet on this: No matter what Biden advocates for Syria today he will be wrong again.

Barak is as likely to be a Muslim immigrant to America as Flanders is to be correct: never.

Decimate means to reduce by 9/10. Start with 100, end with 10.
To DGS49: Also:

decimate (verb, transitive)
decimated, decimating, decimates

1. To destroy or kill a large part of (a group).

2. Usage Problem. a. To inflict great destruction or damage on: The fawns decimated my sister's rose bushes. b. To reduce markedly in amount: a profligate heir who decimated his trust fund.

3. To select by lot and kill one in every ten of.​

Flanders, use a proper language and word dictionary.

Decimate means to kill one of ten. To use decimate connotatively may convey inaccurate meaning.

Forum List

Back