Does anyone really believe all races are equal?

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
To begin with each race has it's strengths and weakness...much like people in general...some have great talents, some lesser ones. Some people are very intelligent and vice versa. Some people are violent in nature and others very peaceful..etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

But why does our government insist everyone believe that all races are equal? Why are our school children indoctrinated with this fallacious belief so early in their lives?

We all know or should know that not even siblings are equal...that is just life...why try to deny what nature has created.? Why do some believe that race should be entirely eliminated by cross breeding and thus destroy what nature took millions of years to create?....does not the thought ever come to the minds of these folks that Mother Nature might know something we do not? Yet many of these people who have no problem with destroying some human race say we should protect endangered species of animals...are not humans more important than animals? What is going on here...has our government gone mad?

We know that some nations have a long history of success...and others of failure. Yet we are taught to believe that the failures are equal to those with hundreds of years of progress and scientific advancement and so forth?

Can anyone explain why it is so important that we must accept the idea that all are equal...when anyone with just a tad of common sense knows that is not true?

Why Have We Unlearned What We Knew in 1900? - American Renaissance

Last edited:
Not all races are equal in everything. No two persons are equal in everything. We are diverse but all humans have equal unalieable birth rights.[/QUOTE

Who said that? Was it the fellow whose statue some liberals now want to tear down?

Not all races are equal in everything. No two persons are equal in everything. We are diverse but all humans have equal unalieable birth rights.

Mort said that?

Seems like some guy said that before me. Some guy who was prominent american leader. I didnt know this, though, but I agree with him. I said that without knowing that he did.

No. Anyone who does is a fool.

No doubt....but do they really believe it or do they just go along to get along?
Of course it is go along to get along. What do you think has caused such a drop in standards (education)? What do you think the impetus is for racially competitive hiring practices? Who do you think are pushing these policies?

Please, look at history.

I kinda like how the Bible explains it...….

12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[c] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.

15 Now if the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 16 And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 17 If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be? 18 But in fact God has placed the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be. 19 If they were all one part, where would the body be? 20 As it is, there are many parts, but one body.

Just because we're different, doesn't mean we're not important in some way

No. Anyone who does is a fool.

No doubt....but do they really believe it or do they just go along to get along?
Of course it is go along to get along. What do you think has caused such a drop in standards (education)? What do you think the impetus is for racially competitive hiring practices? Who do you think are pushing these policies?

Please, look at history.
Not all races are equal in everything. No two persons are equal in everything. We are diverse but all humans have equal unalieable birth rights.

Mort said that?

Seems like some guy said that before me. Some guy who was prominent american leader. I didnt know this, though, but I agree with him. I said that without knowing that he did.

I seem to remember my history teacher saying that what the fellow(I think his name was Tom or Thomas something like that) really meant that is that we are all equal before the law.

To begin with each race has it's strengths and weakness...much like people in general...some have great talents, some lesser ones. Some people are very intelligent and vice versa. Some people are violent in nature and others very peaceful..etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

But why does our government insist everyone believe that all races are equal? Why are our school children indoctrinated with this fallacious belief so early in their lives?

We all know or should know that not even siblings are equal...that is just life...why try to deny what nature has created.? Why do some believe that race should be entirely eliminated by cross breeding and thus destroy what nature took millions of years to create?....does not the thought ever come to the minds of these folks that Mother Nature might know something we do not? Yet many of these people who have no problem with destroying some human race say we should protect endangered species of animals...are not humans more important than animals? What is going on here...has our government gone mad?

We know that some nations have a long history of success...and others of failure. Yet we are taught to believe that the failures are equal to those with hundreds of years of progress and scientific advancement and so forth?

Can anyone explain why it is so important that we must accept the idea that all are equal...when anyone with just a tad of common sense knows that is not true?

Why Have We Unlearned What We Knew in 1900? - American Renaissance

Identity politics is a two way street, remember that. Why would you ally your thoughts with the radical left in classifying millions and millions of people by their immutable characteristics? We (the human race all) are individual people FIRST, before being members of any group. To hell with trying to divide and lump people in groups and claim they've all the same capabilities based on skin color. Do that, and you're serving the same ideological masters as those you purport to despise.

Because racism is kinda shitty.

I kinda like how the Bible explains it...….

12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[c] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.

15 Now if the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 16 And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 17 If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be? 18 But in fact God has placed the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be. 19 If they were all one part, where would the body be? 20 As it is, there are many parts, but one body.

Just because we're different, doesn't mean we're not important in some way

Yes....a very good way to put it.

Because racism is kinda shitty.

Care to expound on what you think racism is? Normally, I do not care to discuss anything with a Negro...but it is kinda a slow night...so have at it boyo. hehheh

Forum List

Back